absolutdrey

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap.

I clicked on the second link, and assuming Mika would be in the "men" section of his gallery, clicked...only to be greeted with a slide show of very hot and very naked guys...:shocked::teehee::blush-anim-cl:

EDIT: Mika's in the Portraits section :naughty:

Edited by englishrose

Holy crap.

I clicked on the second link, and assuming Mika would be in the "men" section of his gallery, clicked...only to be greeted with a slide show of very hot and very naked guys...:shocked::teehee::blush-anim-cl:

EDIT: Mika's in the Portraits section :naughty:

Thanks for the heads up! *goes to check out pics of very hot and naked guys*.... JOKING!! I'm sitting at the kitchen table with my children around me. I'm so not going there.

Thanks for the heads up! *goes to check out pics of very hot and naked guys*.... JOKING!! I'm sitting at the kitchen table with my children around me. I'm so not going there.

Later, eh?? :das:

Thanks for that video, love it. It doesn't feel like a 'behind the scenes' video at all, it's a great finished video itself:thumb_yello:

Later, eh?? :das:

Thanks for that video, love it. It doesn't feel like a 'behind the scenes' video at all, it's a great finished video itself:thumb_yello:

Actually, I'd forgotten about it yesterday till I saw your post. And so yes, I went. I don't know what's wrong with me though.... It wouldn't work for me:crybaby:

:naughty: That happened to me too. :blush-anim-cl:

What did you click on?

His face at 0:39 *melts* :biggrin2:

It's so cute!!

I saw one picture of Mika, that was it.

This site doesn't like me.