Mika's Poster Payback -- AZ Central

superstar

Mika paid for promotional posters to be displayed near his ex-lover's house.

The "We Are Golden" singer - who refuses to comment on speculation about his sexuality - was so devastated at being dumped shortly before he found fame with his debut hit "Grace Kelly," he couldn't resist showing off in front of his former flame.

He said: "It happened three years ago, just before it all took off. I should never have got my heart broken. It was the first time in my life I realized it was something you can't control.

"I added $3,190 of my own money to the promotional budget to put the posters everywhere so the heartbreaker could not escape. I gave money to hammer them in one particular neighborhood in London."

Despite his success, Mika insists he is not interested in partying too hard because he was so wild in his youth.

He added to Britain's Heat magazine: "I'd sneak out of my house at 3 a.m. to hang out with people who were too old. I used to go to this club every Monday, put on some guyliner, party it down. I always got caught, though.

"I was doing things I shouldn't have been doing. And I'm glad I did it then, because now I've stayed sane. I'm kind of over it. I don't see the point now."

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/2009/09/26/20090926mikas.html

-------------------------

Looks pretty full of BS to me, but I thought it was entertaining. :teehee:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The "We Are Golden" singer - who refuses to comment on speculation about his sexuality - was so devastated at being dumped shortly before he found fame with his debut hit "Grace Kelly," he couldn't resist showing off in front of his former flame.

He said: "It happened three years ago, just before it all took off. I should never have got my heart broken. It was the first time in my life I realized it was something you can't control.

"I added $3,190 of my own money to the promotional budget to put the posters everywhere so the heartbreaker could not escape. I gave money to hammer them in one particular neighborhood in London."

Despite his success, Mika insists he is not interested in partying too hard because he was so wild in his youth.

He added to Britain's Heat magazine: "I'd sneak out of my house at 3 a.m. to hang out with people who were too old. I used to go to this club every Monday, put on some guyliner, party it down. I always got caught, though.

"I was doing things I shouldn't have been doing. And I'm glad I did it then, because now I've stayed sane. I'm kind of over it. I don't see the point now."

Superstar thanks for posting!:flowers2:

This is GOLD! Too funny! :roftl::aah:

MIKA, you are TOO MUCH, in the BEST POSSIBLE WAY! OMG! :naughty:

AMAZING way to get even with the one who broke your heart! :bow:

"I used to go to this club every Monday, put on some guyliner, party it down."

Is this supposed to be eyeliner for guys?! :lmfao:LOVES IT!

I wanna "party it down" with MIKA! :teehee::punk:

Edited by The Dragon Lady

Awwwwwwwwww.... *huggles Mika*

Though I would like to see him wear guyliner... besides the "A Clockwork Orange" type eyeliner... That's just a wee bit weird...

ahh already heard about that on contactmusic yesterday

you know when i read it yesterday it said he had the posters put up near his ex girlfriends house but now they've changed it :blink: seriously I'm NOT kidding it's weird I just went back to get the link to thing they wrote & I was stunned it had changed:boxed:

I wonder why???

ahh already heard about that on contactmusic yesterday

you know when i read it yesterday it said he had the posters put up near his ex girlfriends house but now they've changed it :blink: seriously I'm NOT kidding it's weird I just went back to get the link to thing they wrote & I was stunned it had changed:boxed:

I wonder why???

The story's originally from the sun, but another article that used it assumed ex meant ex girlfriend rather than just ex. They probably got it from that article then found the original and realised they were wrongggg.

The story's originally from the sun, but another article that used it assumed ex meant ex girlfriend rather than just ex. They probably got it from that article then found the original and realised they were wrongggg.

yeah i guess so the muppets:aah: