UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

No Jazzy does not!!!

Right county though!!

largemap.gif

Amendment. :biggrin2:

Oh ... you live in Romford ... alot closer to London then me .... :aah:

I like Southend as a venue too .... god ... I wish he'd just hurry up and announce dates already :sneaky2:

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been nothing. D'you want me to facebook you and Sarah when there's news?

That would be very good thankyou, im on my lunch hour at the moment, but i think it may not look to good if i listen to radio one all afternoon in the office when i have tonnes of work to do.

I like Southend as a venue too .... god ... I wish he'd just hurry up and announce dates already :sneaky2:

Southend would be a very good venue, and lots of bands and singers go there so you never know. I would love it if he came to Chelmsford, but i dont see it happening :no: There is anywhere for him to perform, except for the civic theatre thingy.

Yes, I'm one of those Romford slaaaags. Except I'm in Crewe now. :( But I'm a Romford girl at heart and only an hour and three quarters away from central London. God bless Virgin trains. :aah:

That would be very good thankyou, im on my lunch hour at the moment, but i think it may not look to good if i listen to radio one all afternoon in the office when i have tonnes of work to do.

Okay, will do! I'll send a copy and paste of the dates to you, Sarah and Kevin.

Southend would be a very good venue, and lots of bands and singers go there so you never know. I would love it if he came to Chelmsford, but i dont see it happening :no: There is anywhere for him to perform, except for the civic theatre thingy.

McFly ALWAYS seem to play the Pavillion in Southend and I have no idea why. The played Brentwood Centre as well which just seems odd qhwn they've sold a gazillion records. Not that I personally keep track but one of my friends goes to see them all the time.

I think Mika should play at the Moulsham Street Christmas lights switch on. :roftl:

Lucky you!!! :thumb_yello: I can only dream of that, but when I win the lottery I will :biggrin2::naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Ahhh it's not all it's cracked up to be. It's the slowest of ALL the underground lines and if you're further east than Whitechapel then don't plan on going anywhere at the weekend because they haven't had it in service for aaaaaaaages. :sneaky2:

im closer!!! im from barking, yes maybe thats why im barking mad :teehee:

Yeah, but what you gain in distance, I make up for in class. :teehee:

I'm kidding!!!!

show off haha. i get the c2c line to fenchurch street.

Naaaah mate it's all about ONE trains. Well, ONE and the district line of course - but I can't stand the new district line trains. They *talk* to you. Who wants talking trains? And the seats are all purple and turquoise when they used to be these really grotty shades of red, brown, green and yellow. They stank and the floors were sticky, but they were loooooads better.

Ahhh it's not all it's cracked up to be. It's the slowest of ALL the underground lines and if you're further east than Whitechapel then don't plan on going anywhere at the weekend because they haven't had it in service for aaaaaaaages. :sneaky2:

Yeah, but what you gain in distance, I make up for in class. :teehee:

I'm kidding!!!!

:naughty: not saying a word but maybe ur right :roftl::roftl:

Naaaah mate it's all about ONE trains. Well, ONE and the district line of course - but I can't stand the new district line trains. They *talk* to you. Who wants talking trains? And the seats are all purple and turquoise when they used to be these really grotty shades of red, brown, green and yellow. They stank and the floors were sticky, but they were loooooads better.

ROFL fits with the MFC colours then :aah:

:naughty: not saying a word but maybe ur right :roftl::roftl:

Haha I'm totally right, everybody knows that Romford girls are far superior to the Barking ones. :wink2: Nobody wears mini skirts as well as we do. :naughty:

ROFL fits with the MFC colours then :aah:

Yeeeeeah. The buses even talk now, it's well bad. I got on a bus after Bloomsbury Ballroom and it was all chatting away to me like I was interested in hearing its dirge at 20 past 12 at night. Pffft.

:shocked: yep got the hair and the heels :roftl::roftl:

and i was in romford saturday night :thumb_yello:

says it all :naughty:

:shocked: but im no sl*g :shocked::naughty:

Oooh, bit of time in the Goose then onto 131?

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaav! :roftl:

yeah theres no one like romford girls :shocked:

Glad we've got that sorted. :mf_rosetinted: