Mika on Simon Mayo's show today 13.00-16-00pm on Radio 5 Live - Sept 29 2009

RAK1

I have to agree with you Lena. I don't believe you should be the one moving heaven and earth to get him to Russia. If/when he decides to go there, it will be on his terms. Cos otherwise you'd need a huge amount of money to book him for a gig yourself:sneaky2:

I think he was talking about concert promoters. Not individual fans. :teehee:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was talking about concert promoters. Not individual fans. :teehee:

Yeah, but why give that answer in response to a fan? That's not what she wanted to hear.

I would even have preferred a little white lie such as "Hmmm, I've never thought about it."

I don't know, I think I'm being unrealistic, but I get tired of it all sometimes

Yeah, but why give that answer in response to a fan? That's not what she wanted to hear.

I would even have preferred a little white lie such as "Hmmm, I've never thought about it."

I don't know, I think I'm being unrealistic, but I get tired of it all sometimes

Tired of what? I thought the major complaint in these situations was that Mika doesn't fulfill his promises. Now he should just tell people what they want to hear? Isn't that how he usually gets himself into trouble with fans?

Tired of what? I thought the major complaint in these situations was that Mika doesn't fulfill his promises. Now he should just tell people what they want to hear? Isn't that how he usually gets himself into trouble with fans?

You're absolutely right, and we've talked about this before. I'm not saying that he should make false promises and tell people just what they want to hear. And it would be difficult to come up with something when you're put on the spot like that and don't know what to say that doesn't alienate people, but doesn't give them false hopes either.

I guess I just wish it would be as easy for him to tour the whole world as it seems to be to tour certain parts of it. See, I told you it was unrealistic:tongue2:

Forgive me, I have a headache and I'm not in the mood to be sensible atm.

No, I am happy with Mika's answer, basically. I would be upset, if He has answered that He did not think of it. I would feel us (Russia) by an empty place.

And I have understood Mika spoke not about fans. Till now I sit and I search for the information on the organization of concerts... Difficultly. To the extraneous not knowing person from difficult to organize it and sponsors to find... Really to wait what any kind richman will want to invite Mika to Russia? Especially on the open concert, not private...

Well well, let knows we wait for Him. We had the big discussion in Russian fan club...

And I have written messages with questions on some sites, engaged by the organization of concerts. And in administration of my city... And in our circus, there too do concerts... Also has found a site where it is in detail written how to organize a concert to the beginner. But it is very difficult...

No, I am happy with Mika's answer, basically. I would be upset, if He has answered that He did not think of it. I would feel us (Russia) by an empty place.

And I have understood Mika spoke not about fans. Till now I sit and I search for the information on the organization of concerts... Difficultly. To the extraneous not knowing person from difficult to organize it and sponsors to find... Really to wait what any kind richman will want to invite Mika to Russia? Especially on the open concert, not private...

Well well, let knows we wait for Him. We had the big discussion in Russian fan club...

And I have written messages with questions on some sites, engaged by the organization of concerts. And in administration of my city... And in our circus, there too do concerts... Also has found a site where it is in detail written how to organize a concert to the beginner. But it is very difficult...

I'm pleased you're viewing it like that.

I would agree to not see His concert If I had small weekly correspondence with Him:teehee::wub2:.

:roftl: Me too! Although the other Australians might get angry with me. Maybe your fellow Russian fans would also not take it so well.

But you could always suggest it to him:wink2:

• 1 year later...

NEW LINKS:

Mika @ BBC Radio5 live with Simon Mayo 29.9.09

audio http://mikatube.com/audio/108/]mika-@-bbc-radio5-live-with-simon-mayo-29.9.09

d/l http://www.mediafire.com/?3nn0frfys5906q9

Mika is on Simon Mayo's show talking about his new album.

Radio 5 Live is only on digital or online in UK. So not or your regular radio.

download http://www.sendspace.com/file/g5zn8e (thanks to mari62)

Edited by mari62