• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we all bought with Sandbag, i think

anyway, in the link i can not see block A sold out

block A should be Standing area and it is avalaible

(maybe is a ordinary map, for shows with seats also in standing area-block A... but this gig has not seats in standing area, i'm quite sure)

go also on ticketmaster, international shipping fees are good

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/18004345E92B38F7?artistid=950322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

anyway it's a mess :aah:

Sandbag sold

Waterfront, Belfast (GeneralAdmission standing)

Waterfront tikets seems to assigne a row and a number to the Standing tickets A, but i think it's just an automatic system and they dont give you a reserved place in standing area that it is quite impossible.

good luck Lillibet!

i go :bye:

Airport: BI city or the other one?

Thank you , i have almost found how to plan : Train Lyon /Paris CDG then plane...

arrival at the beginning of the afternoon, i hope.:mf_rosetinted:

If you can make a choice: Belfast city is better, so near the city!

International Airport is more far, it depends wich of two your flight company offers to you :)

• 1 month later...

as some on here have said that it's not all seated (well, and we DID buy standing tickets on mikasounds :naughty:), maybe one of the mods should remove this from the event description thingie? :wink2: sorry that i started this rumour, but i couldn't find any pix of the venue without chairs, so i thought it must be seated... :dunno:

i finally decided for a place to stay, took me a while to decide because seems like most budget accomodations in belfast aren't the qualitiy you'd get in other cities... but now decided i'll stay at this hostel, in a 6-bed female dorm: http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Vagabonds/Belfast/36129 - it's affordable, has very good reviews on hostelworld, and google maps tells me that it's 22 minutes walking time from the venue. :original: only negative thing about it is, that it's only shared bathrooms and they seem to have only 3 showers for the whole hostel - but, according to all the reviews, those showers are very clean, spacious and private. they don't have lockers in the rooms, but i've asked, you can leave valuables at the reception. :original: breakfast and free wifi are included. all in all, from the hours of research i've invested in this, i'm sure that this is the best you can get in the centre of belfast for that price (i'm paying about 17 euro per night in the 6-bed female dorm).

so, is anyone else staying there, or are you all going for a proper hotel?

oh and btw, is anyone planning to dress up for the show? :biggrin2: i think i'm gonna go for some glow in the dark stars again like in LA, just this time a bit more professional, with matching clothes (i found out that there's glow in the dark textile paint, hehe! :naughty:), to make it look a bit like the tbwktm cover. don't know if he'll still have the blacklight for the tour, but i suppose he does, and if not, well, it'll still be dark at some points, so i can glow. :naughty:

so well, i was thinking, maybe we could all do some tbwktm artwork motto, if you want? that's quite open, and it wouldn't matter that we don't know yet what mika is planning for the tour. before i decided on the glow in the dark thing, i was also thinking of creating masks (like my grey skelly one, so basically just paper on a stick :bleh:) of the mubbins or those voodoo masks... maybe someone wants to do that?

I will sleep in a hotel .

i think that the weather will be very cold so i don't plan to dress up in a special way...

Off topic : tell me if the J's appreciation project is planned for this gig ( i'll take the gifts in my suitcase!!):wink2:

I will sleep in a hotel .

i think that the weather will be very cold so i don't plan to dress up in a special way...

Off topic : tell me if the J's appreciation project is planned for this gig ( i'll take the gifts in my suitcase!!):wink2:

nope, planned for london. :wink2:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I spent hours to find the best way to come from International airport to the hotel and venue, i printed the map and hope i won't get lost.

if you don't see me at the gig , you'll know why!:sneaky2:

Problem: my return flight is at 8 am , i'll have to take a taxi at 5:30 i believe.:aah:

today in one week! :woot_jump: probably even right now in one week, mika on stage right in front of us... :fangurl:

airport? getting anywhere? oops, i knew there was something i still had to figure out... :blush-anim-cl:

will anyone else already be in belfast on the 11th?

If i manage to come to Belfast it will already be a miracle (strikes, delays..) and after find the hotel/venue not too late...:sneaky2:

Well it depends from what Airport you come from: anyway, Airport City Express leaves you in the Center of Belfast every 20 mn .

*should buy a GPS , i have not at all the sens of direction*:shocked:

If i manage to come to Belfast it will already be a miracle (strikes, delays..) and after find the hotel/venue not too late...:sneaky2:

Well it depends from what Airport you come from: anyway, Airport City Express leaves you in the Center of Belfast every 20 mn .

*should buy a GPS , i have not at all the sens of direction*:shocked:

actually, i have no idea which airport, it doesn't say anything on my flight ticket! :lmfao: when i looked up "belfast airport" on google, i got a german wikipedia site about the international airport, which tells me that the ulsterbus line 300 runs 24 hours from the airport to the central station. and i'm sure that at the airport or at the central station someone can tell me which bus to take from central station to my hostel, so i guess i'll be fine. :bleh:

just usually you have more than one possibility to get from the airport to the city centre, and they differ a lot in prices and travel time. but if there's just one bus anyway - and taxi is definitely too expensive for me - i won't have a problem choosing. :naughty:

edit: LOOOL, i just found a ghost sightseeing tour through belfast, and what i find really funny is what they call it: The GhostBusTours - HAHAHAAA!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Edited by mellody

Two airports - strange for a small place. International and City. I am at City and am just planning on coming out of the airport and assuming there will be a bus to the city centre :thumb_yello:

I have a busy week this week so probably won't get on here much so I will see you all on Saturday. REALLY can't wait:mf_lustslow:

City was definitively better.:thumb_yello:

i won't be very present in the spirit at work this week....sorry Boss, i have priority.:biggrin2:

Yes, I think City is a lot nearer isn't it.

I don't think I will be very present in either mind or body for the next three weeks really:naughty:

just wanted to mention that i'll probably post my pix directly from ireland only with HUGE watermarks on them, as the last time they appeared on mikasounds.com before i got to upload them there, and then my pix weren't accepted anymore, probably because they thought they were duplicates! :aah: (again grrr @ mikasounds.com for mismanagement! :sneaky2:)

but will post all my pix like usual with only the small watermark, once i'm back and have time to upload them on mikasounds myself. :wink2:

i can't believe the new tour is about to kick off :blink:

oh well...time flies :naughty:

it'll be an amazing one, according to Imma and Jimmy's tweets....:mf_lustslow:

IMMA: Wow wow wow!! @mikasounds - you have surpassed yourself this show is going to be AMAZING!!!!!

JIMMY: I'm tired. Rehearsing is hard. Boy oh boy does the set look good though, the boss has outdone himself with this one.

so enjoy my lovelies, enjoy to the bits and safe flight to the ones leaving today or so! :wub2:

and Mika, i know you can do it! have a great success! :wub2: