MIKA @ the O2 Academy, Sheffield

dcdeb

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking about coming to Sheffield, because timing is very good. Anyone staying near the venue and wants to share a room? Or anyone able to give a lift to Manchester after the gig/next morning? It would be cheaper to everyone that way :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
I'm thinking about coming to Sheffield, because timing is very good. Anyone staying near the venue and wants to share a room? Or anyone able to give a lift to Manchester after the gig/next morning? It would be cheaper to everyone that way :wink2:

I'm (probably) driving back to near M/ch after the gig - although not rushing off. You're welcome to a lift and a bed for the night even if you get somewhere in Manchester for the next night.

Just to throw another offer in there, for anyone really, I'm staying at the Travelodge in Sheffield after the gig then driving to the Venue in Manchester the next morning. Space for 3 bodies in my car (plus me) so if you need a ride let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
47 Days Guys! :boing::boing:

6 weeks and 5 dayssss! Omg so excited!

I officially can't wait. I've decided to ditch my lecture that day - can't be at the back for my first gig of the 2010 tour!

:swoon: Me too! I'm thinking everyone should write MFC on their cheeks in pen or something, so we know who we are :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

They'll be a mahoosive group of us at the front :mf_rosetinted:

Aaaaah mahoosive group will be excellent and fun. I think I may have to pass on the pen though, I'd be paranoid about it sticking and I have a class at 12 the next day, hahaha.

• 2 weeks later...