MIKA @ the O2 Academy, Sheffield

dcdeb

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK MFCers going to Sheffield - I will get a batch of the flashing hearts and bring them with me - if you haven't got one you can collect one when you join the queue :thumb_yello:

That's kind. I've got enough for my dates, but only a couple of spares.

4 WEEKS !!!!

*goes into quiet panic mode*

Hahaha I'm panicking too, you're not the only one.

Yes it is.

And wow! 4 weeks today. I hadn't realised! Is it time to start getting excited?

Yes, it is ABSOLUTELY time to get excited. :pbjt:

I am waaay excited. Got my email to say tickets are on their way, though may have to change delivery date to next Saturday. And exams are outta the way so I can look forward to it properly !!!! xD

I may get a flashing heart too...I'm going to be there quite early so if anyone else is, is a meet up reasonable to ask for? Hehe

I am waaay excited. Got my email to say tickets are on their way, though may have to change delivery date to next Saturday. And exams are outta the way so I can look forward to it properly !!!! xD

I may get a flashing heart too...I'm going to be there quite early so if anyone else is, is a meet up reasonable to ask for? Hehe

I'm travelling up to Sheffield the day before, so will be around most of Thursday (hoping to visit a few old haunts). But I have promised to keep an eye on the queue too. I'm hoping that people won't go too mad and we can start queueing at a reasonable hour.

I'm travelling up to Sheffield the day before, so will be around most of Thursday (hoping to visit a few old haunts). But I have promised to keep an eye on the queue too. I'm hoping that people won't go too mad and we can start queueing at a reasonable hour.

Ooh right. Well I'm hoping to get there midday-ish via train, if I don't get lost from the train station to the 02 Academy lolz :)

I've got to get all mine redirected now I know they aren't coming by normal post :naughty:

Hahah I'm just worried that my parents are gonna be signing for 8 (9 including Vienna) similar looking envelopes addressed to me all in the space of one to two weeks. They only think I'm going to 3 shows. Whoops!

I'll tell them I've started a ticket touting business, hahaha.

Hahah I'm just worried that my parents are gonna be signing for 8 (9 including Vienna) similar looking envelopes addressed to me all in the space of one to two weeks. They only think I'm going to 3 shows. Whoops!

I'll tell them I've started a ticket touting business, hahaha.

Just say you've got them for fans without credit cards :naughty:

Just say you've got them for fans without credit cards :naughty:

Well either way, I'll come up with something.

I'll just say I put a hold on all my gig tickets for the next six months being delivered until I was gonna be home because last time my brother lost them....or something.

Any old excuse, as long as they don't think I'm seeing Mika 9 times. :roftl: