MIKA @ O2 Academy, Glasgow

dcdeb

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when did edinburgh become a cool place ..... even mika wont do a gig there :roftl: only messing sort of :naughty:

That is so mean:naughty:.... atleast Edinburgh is the capital, BOOYAH!! jks:roftl:

Edited by sexy Mika

I don't know which of my tickets have been sent out - I've had 5 out of 8 emails, but I imagine in the next few days the others will be sent out.

Jazzy just to warn you that if it's not you that signs for them it needs to be someone with your ID (they were really strict about that with me, wouldn't let the security guard at work take them on my behalf) also you'll get a letter for each set of ticket saying they have them, so if you're parents didn't need to sign for them they aren't the actual tickets, just a notice that you ned to arrange delivery...does that make sense?

Jazzy just to warn you that if it's not you that signs for them it needs to be someone with your ID (they were really strict about that with me, wouldn't let the security guard at work take them on my behalf) also you'll get a letter for each set of ticket saying they have them, so if you're parents didn't need to sign for them they aren't the actual tickets, just a notice that you ned to arrange delivery...does that make sense?

I think it's a bit different if it's work, but if it's just going to your home address, the billing address, then it'll be all right, hopefully. I'm going home this weekend so if they're letters telling me to rearrange delivery then there's still a couple of weeks to get it all sorted, even if it's just arranging to pick them up at the box office on the day.

I checked my orders last night though, my Glasgow tickets and my London ones are the only ones that haven't been sent out yet. With any luck they'll be sorted in the next week or so.

I think it's a bit different if it's work, but if it's just going to your home address, the billing address, then it'll be all right, hopefully. I'm going home this weekend so if they're letters telling me to rearrange delivery then there's still a couple of weeks to get it all sorted, even if it's just arranging to pick them up at the box office on the day.

I checked my orders last night though, my Glasgow tickets and my London ones are the only ones that haven't been sent out yet. With any luck they'll be sorted in the next week or so.

Yeah you might be right, just wanted to warn you because wasn't sure when you were going home. :thumb_yello:

Yeah you might be right, just wanted to warn you because wasn't sure when you were going home. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, thanks for the heads up. I think it'll be all right though - they don't deliver to student accommodation because you have a shared mailbox, but if it's the billing address then I imagine it'll be fine.

It better be or I'm gonna raise hell. :biggrin2:

Yeah, thanks for the heads up. I think it'll be all right though - they don't deliver to student accommodation because you have a shared mailbox, but if it's the billing address then I imagine it'll be fine.

Maybe I just had a very awkward delivery guy. Annoyed the hell out of me because I was conducting an interview at the time! Oh well, same fun and games next week when my other tickets arrive. They refuse to deliver them at a weekend so have no choice but to have them delivered to work. Fels awful when you're interviewing someone that is unemployed and skint and them you have to sign for gig tickets in front of them! :boxed:

Maybe I just had a very awkward delivery guy. Annoyed the hell out of me because I was conducting an interview at the time! Oh well, same fun and games next week when my other tickets arrive. They refuse to deliver them at a weekend so have no choice but to have them delivered to work. Fels awful when you're interviewing someone that is unemployed and skint and them you have to sign for gig tickets in front of them! :boxed:

Ugh, I spose it is for the best though cos if you had some dishonest security guard he might pocket the tickets.

I can imagine it might be a bit awkward, but it might inspire them to keep at it so when they do get a job they can go to gigs as well! One of the girls I know is always saying 'you go to loads of gigs, it's not fair, I can never afford it'. She's out getting hammered every night spend £30, £40, sometimes £50 on booze. I, on the other hand, don't drink, so live music is my equivalent of getting hammered. And the bonus is I can still remember it the next day!

That's interesting that they won't deliver to your student accomodation, because when I did work for TNT, I quite often had deliveries for the student houses in Bath and Bristol!

If the person had their mobile number on the paperwork, I'd call in advance to see if they were in, so that if they weren't I could bring it to the campus instead.

That's interesting that they won't deliver to your student accomodation, because when I did work for TNT, I quite often had deliveries for the student houses in Bath and Bristol!

If the person had their mobile number on the paperwork, I'd call in advance to see if they were in, so that if they weren't I could bring it to the campus instead.

I think it's cos we have different addresses (which is the reason we have to pay an enitre TV licence each despite only having a room inside a whole flat) but we have a shared mailbox.

It's a bit silly anyway because reception takes all the courier stuff and you have to sign for it when you go and collect it.

I think it's cos we have different addresses (which is the reason we have to pay an enitre TV licence each despite only having a room inside a whole flat) but we have a shared mailbox.

It's a bit silly anyway because reception takes all the courier stuff and you have to sign for it when you go and collect it.

I have asked Helen before about the possiblity of me doing the ticket runs for Mikas gigs, I'm quite happy to do it, and it would give me some work to stop me going out of my mind!:naughty:

I have asked Helen before about the possiblity of me doing the ticket runs for Mikas gigs, I'm quite happy to do it, and it would give me some work to stop me going out of my mind!:naughty:

I suppose you'd be too reliable and efficient for Sandbag wouldn't you? :roftl:

I suppose you'd be too reliable and efficient for Sandbag wouldn't you? :roftl:

Probably, as I'd deliver all day and into the evening to get them there, rather than stopping at 6pm.

it'd be great if this happened. then no mfc-er would be stressed about their tickets:thumb_yello:

it'd be great if this happened. then no mfc-er would be stressed about their tickets:thumb_yello:

Only problem being, having to keep stopping for bathroom breaks after the copious amounts of tea/coffee I'd probably be drinking! LOL!!!

Only problem being, having to keep stopping for bathroom breaks after the copious amounts of tea/coffee I'd probably be drinking! LOL!!!

If they knew you were in charge of the tickets they wouldnt worry if you delivered them a day later. So no need for too much coffee/tea:roftl:

By the way which do you like best tea or coffee?