TV: Mika on ELLEN (Ellen Degeneres Show) (22 Oct 2009)

dcdeb

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, there also was this interview: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20326

Like so many other celebrities, Mika has taken a liking to the social networking Web site Twitter. In September, the singer used the popular site to invite hundreds of his fans to join him at a pub in London. “It was like a rave inside and everyone outside was on the street like a music festival on a Monday night,” Mika said. He had such a great time that he says he plans on doing another Twitter-vite in Los Angeles.

:biggrin2::wub2: i so hope that he really will do it! preferably a pub party instead of a gig, we have our gig on friday anyway. :bleh:

not that i know of :(

and did u see my question?

Same :huh:

Yes, I saw. It's only serious if it actually happens, but a girl who was at Dylan's Candy Bar with Mika said that he said he might do something in LA :dunno:

this is on the ellen website about the show:

And, if you haven't heard MIKA, you'll want to see him on today's show. He's from London, and after his first album he was compared with Freddie Mercury, Elton John and Prince. He just released his second album, "The Boy Who Knew Too Much," and will perform his hit "Blame It on the Girls" for me.

so, sounds like he's only performing, no interview. :sad: the main guest will be david spade (whoever that is :blink:). and there'll be a girl who does something with dogs - why is mika always on the dog shows, lol! :roftl:

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2009/10/david-spade_-_thursday_october_22_2009.php

this is on the ellen website about the show:

And, if you haven't heard MIKA, you'll want to see him on today's show. He's from London, and after his first album he was compared with Freddie Mercury, Elton John and Prince. He just released his second album, "The Boy Who Knew Too Much," and will perform his hit "Blame It on the Girls" for me.

so, sounds like he's only performing, no interview. :sad: the main guest will be david spade (whoever that is :blink:). and there'll be a girl who does something with dogs - why is mika always on the dog shows, lol! :roftl:

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2009/10/david-spade_-_thursday_october_22_2009.php

haha david spade is funny! i wouldnt mind seeing him :)

so we going to meet there right? u said youll be there around 11:30?

i could try that too...

haha david spade is funny! i wouldnt mind seeing him :)

so we going to meet there right? u said youll be there around 11:30?

i could try that too...

huh, when did i say that? :blink: don't think it makes sense before 12, as until 12 you can call about the tickets! would've said more around 1-ish?

you don't think you could pick me up, as you offered it to fmbm? :fisch: still haven't dared taking the bus here in LA, it's all so huge and confusing!

huh, when did i say that? :blink: don't think it makes sense before 12, as until 12 you can call about the tickets! would've said more around 1-ish?

you don't think you could pick me up, as you offered it to fmbm? :fisch: still haven't dared taking the bus here in LA, it's all so huge and confusing!

LOL i thought u did say that...maybe i was dreaming.... :naughty:

and yeah nono is on my way to the studio but we could come pick u up... i just checked...its like 5 miles out of the way and than 5 miles back... but maybe its better than u trying to get a bus there! altho... there might be a bus to the studios from where you are for all the tourists that want to go there (one that takes u straight there)?! i know there are busses for universal city to go to the park... but i can come take you... what ever you want!

Edited by Sivan

Same :huh:

Yes, I saw. It's only serious if it actually happens, but a girl who was at Dylan's Candy Bar with Mika said that he said he might do something in LA :dunno:

Whoa. This is news to me.:blink:

Good news of course.:biggrin2: The only problem for me is the car situation. I'd need to find somebody willing to drive me to LA on a moment's notice. I have a few Mika fan friends with cars but I don't know how willing they'd be to take me to LA. Hopefully we'll get some updates soon.

Whoa. This is news to me.:blink:

Good news of course.:biggrin2: The only problem for me is the car situation. I'd need to find somebody willing to drive me to LA on a moment's notice. I have a few Mika fan friends with cars but I don't know how willing they'd be to take me to LA. Hopefully we'll get some updates soon.

where do u live?

HAHA. That's what everyone says. And yes, it is AMAZING :wub2: I spend too much money/time there.:naughty:

It's OK, don't worry about it. If Mika has a secret gig, I WILL get there...somehow.:biggrin2:

yeah... i have a feeling he wont... but would be nice if he did! :aah:

LOL i thought u did say that...maybe i was dreaming.... :naughty:

and yeah nono is on my way to the studio but we could come pick u up... i just checked...its like 5 miles out of the way and than 5 miles back... but maybe its better than u trying to get a bus there! altho... there might be a bus to the studios from where you are for all the tourists that want to go there (one that takes u straight there)?! i know there are busses for universal city to go to the park... but i can come take you... what ever you want!

who knows, maybe i said it and just can't remember and can't imagine why i would've said that, lol! :naughty:

oh, didn't know it'd be that much of a way around... nevermind then, i asked at the hostel now and they said there's a bus running directly from here to the studios, taking 20 minutes. :thumb_yello: just hope we'll find each other there then, but you have my mobile nr, just in case. :wink2: what time should we meet up there then?

I'm gonna call the studio tomorrow and see what time they film the show. I'd rather leave school early than take the whole day off. I'm not too sure my mom will be keen on me missing yet another day of school to follow Mika :teehee:

I'm gonna call the studio tomorrow and see what time they film the show. I'd rather leave school early than take the whole day off. I'm not too sure my mom will be keen on me missing yet another day of school to follow Mika :teehee:

Hopefully she will see that Mika is much more useful in real life than the quadratic formula and literature.:lmfao:

Now is one of the times I would kill to have a car.:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Hopefully she will see that Mika is much more useful in real life than the quadratic formula and literature.:lmfao:

Now is one of the times I would kill to have a car.:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Yes, hopefully :lol3:

Yeah, I need to learn to drive and get a car too, but whatever :teehee: