TV: Mika on ELLEN (Ellen Degeneres Show) (22 Oct 2009)

dcdeb

Yes, hopefully :lol3:

Yeah, I need to learn to drive and get a car too, but whatever :teehee:

Oh I can drive and have been for years, but it's been my parents' cars. Now i'm stranded in college w/o a car and it full on sucks. Especially now because very few people are willing to drop everything to take me to LA to see Mika. grr.:sneaky2:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I can drive and have been for years, but it's been my parents' cars. Now i'm stranded in college w/o a car and it full on sucks. Especially now because very few people are willing to drop everything to take me to LA to see Mika. grr.:sneaky2:

Well there's always public transportation :teehee::naughty:

who knows, maybe i said it and just can't remember and can't imagine why i would've said that, lol! :naughty:

oh, didn't know it'd be that much of a way around... nevermind then, i asked at the hostel now and they said there's a bus running directly from here to the studios, taking 20 minutes. :thumb_yello: just hope we'll find each other there then, but you have my mobile nr, just in case. :wink2: what time should we meet up there then?

yeah! i knew they would have a direct bus ;) esp from hollywood :)

well... i dont know about nono yet... i need to pick u up?

we could try and meet there at 12? is that when we suppose to do the call?

yeah! i knew they would have a direct bus ;) esp from hollywood :)

well... i dont know about nono yet... i need to pick u up?

we could try and meet there at 12? is that when we suppose to do the call?

Yeah sorry, I still need to call the studio and see what time they film the show, then ask my mom if I can go :teehee:

We're supposed to call no later than 12pm.

Yeah sorry, I still need to call the studio and see what time they film the show, then ask my mom if I can go :teehee:

We're supposed to call no later than 12pm.

yeah, please let us know here on the thread when you found out. :wink2: but if we don't find out, yeah, think we should be there somewhat around 12-1.

i went to the jimmy kimmel show tonight and if it's as easy to get into the ellen show tomorrow as it was for this one, we'll have no problems. doubt it though, otherwise they wouldn't have this call in thing. but for jimmy you could just turn up there and would get in if you were there on time. if it's too many ppl, it's on a first come first served basis, but tonight it was about 50-100 ppl and everyone got in.

yeah, please let us know here on the thread when you found out. :wink2: but if we don't find out, yeah, think we should be there somewhat around 12-1.

i went to the jimmy kimmel show tonight and if it's as easy to get into the ellen show tomorrow as it was for this one, we'll have no problems. doubt it though, otherwise they wouldn't have this call in thing. but for jimmy you could just turn up there and would get in if you were there on time. if it's too many ppl, it's on a first come first served basis, but tonight it was about 50-100 ppl and everyone got in.

hey, yeah jimmy is a lot easier... =P

i talked to nono and ill pick her up fro school around 12:30. i just texted u to check if its working...did u get it?

hey, yeah jimmy is a lot easier... =P

i talked to nono and ill pick her up fro school around 12:30. i just texted u to check if its working...did u get it?

nope, not yet unfortunately. :sad: so have you found out when the taping will start? what time will you arrive then, around 1?

nope, not yet unfortunately. :sad: so have you found out when the taping will start? what time will you arrive then, around 1?

can u text me? we need to make sure we can text... i think we will be there around 1 yeah

can u text me? we need to make sure we can text... i think we will be there around 1 yeah

got your 2nd text now, thanx. :original: so i'll try to be there at 1 as well, hope there's some sort of main entrance where we can meet. :blink:

got your 2nd text now, thanx. :original: so i'll try to be there at 1 as well, hope there's some sort of main entrance where we can meet. :blink:

it could be on alameda st... or bob hope...i think... i think i saw the ellen show studio at the bob hope st...

it could be on alameda st... or bob hope...i think... i think i saw the ellen show studio at the bob hope st...

Well I found this on Google:

Stage 1 at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, California

Does that help at all? :lol3:

Well I found this on Google:

Stage 1 at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, California

Does that help at all? :lol3:

that makes me think its in a different place than what i saw...ick... i guess mellody wil have to let us know if she gets there with the bus...lol

Well it's either Studio 1 or Studio 11.

Ellen DeGeneres Studio

Warner Bros. Studio 11

3000 W Alameda Ave.

Burbank, CA 91505

i think the 11 one is what i know... we'll see when we get there i guess.....

it sucks....because i need the car, i need to take y mom to work earlier.... argh...and its on the other way... fun!

Edited by Sivan

I just realised something.

In the UK, we get Ellen shows FIVE WEEKS BEHIND when it's shown in America...

(Has someone already commented on this?:teehee:)

Is there any way to watch it online? :/

In New Zealand, we get it like 3 months behind! :blink:

But I suppose we could always watch online? :thumb_yello: