Windows or Mac?

iCoopie

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

However, if you want to do anything with graphics, video, music, podcasting, or other creative endeavors, you need a Mac.

I'd love one for that kind of thing.:wub2:

I had a Mac laptop aboput 2 years ago but it was so expensive and I had to keep buying extra software so I sold it and got a cheaper Windows laptop. I still miss it though.

If they weren't so pricey I'd marry Apple products, they're so sleek. :teehee:

I love my Macbook :wub2: Once you know all the shortcuts and other hidden stuff on them it's so much easier to use. Still learning new stuff though. Tis not easy when you've been used to a PC all your life :aah:

I got my macbook 2 months ago, and it's hard to get used to.

Well, not all the basics, but it takes sooo long to find out all the extra stuff, and all the combinations and stuff. I love it tho, don't ever want to get back to a 'normal' computer again...:wub2:

I'd love one for that kind of thing.:wub2:

I had a Mac laptop aboput 2 years ago but it was so expensive and I had to keep buying extra software so I sold it and got a cheaper Windows laptop. I still miss it though.

If they weren't so pricey I'd marry Apple products, they're so sleek. :teehee:

iMacs are not pricey

they cost as much as a PC laptop

People I know with Macs are forever saying "but that's not compatible..." "how do you do that on a mac..." "could you save it as text and resend it..."

Maybe if you really need high end graphics or music stuff a Mac's better- but I reckon a good 3/4 of the people saying so aren't using even a quarter of what's available on either a mac or pc. And when I used to read Computer Music a lot of the good stuff was pc only

The cheapest Macbook seems to be over £700- twice the cost of a pc laptop.

I think their products are cute, but they're not for me

I've had my macbook for two years now, and I am just as in love with it now as I was on the first day! :wub2:

I think it's all down to what you need it for, but as of yet I haven't discovered one thing PC users can do that I can't, whereas vise versa there's a lot of things we can do that they can't..

I love my macbook! I bought it in December on a whim. I went to my school's IT store to buy my mother an iPod for Christmas and they were having a HUGE sale. I bought a 2.13gHz 2GB RAM, 160GB HD for $850, normally $1200. Still paying for it, but definitely worth it. But I totally understand the cost factor. Had it not been for the sale, I wouldn't have gotten it. I probably would've just bought my third PC laptop for $500 or so.

I'm going to be the odd one and say both! :naughty:

I love my PC and I love Macs. I don't love my Mac though because it makes the worse noise in the world that Apple refuses to fix. I'm terribly upset with how their service acts. I don't want to buy their products again but someday when I have enough money I need to buy a desktop for my work.

I would suggest people read into their insurance policy before buying it for their products. You don't want to end up like me having to buy a whole new product because something went wrong that IS covered by the insurance but they still refuse to fix it. :sneaky2:

I've ot a PC but I always drool over the Macbooks when I'm in the Apple store. But the think is I don't have enouh of a need for one to justify the price. Maybe one day!

Haha i know exactly how you feel, i have to go into every Apple shop when i go out into town just so i can look at what i cant have.

May be getting a Macbook for university next year though :biggrin2:

• 2 months later...