G'dafternoon to you all!

notthecheatr

My name is James. I'm possibly not a hardcore Mika fan like some of you (haven't had a chance to attend a live concert yet), but I make sure to download every song, video, etc. I can find, and I'm interested in keeping up with whatever the latest news might be (new releases, concert tours, etc.). I'm American, and male.

I discovered Mika by chance whilst browsing iTunes this summer. I was stuck in a three-week convention where we had to be indoors for about eight hours every day, and the wireless internet there is what prevented total misery. I have widely varied tastes, and I was searching iTunes for that classic 50s song Lollipop when lo and behold, I discovered something completely different. I downloaded it and Grace Kelly along with it (I tend to download only the most popular songs) but I soon realized this was a great artist and downloaded the rest of the album. I can tell you I was up late September 21, 2009 waiting for the new album to be released on iTunes.

So how are things?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha welcome to MFC :D

I had a similar introduction to MIKA, it wasn't a convention though, my mother found Grace Kelly and wanted me to buy it for her from iTunes, once i bought it and sent it to her i listened to it myself and within the day the play count had literally gone through the roof hitting about 500 haha.