Last Minute Project -The MFC Belt

OhMyMika!!

Check the first post for this week's update :biggrin2:

Nice idea to make a video!:wink2:

If Mika had been a fat man there would have been place for all of us on the belt!:roftl:

Damn it, why does he have to be so thin?:naughty:

Nice idea to make a video!:wink2:

If Mika had been a fat man there would have been place for all of us on the belt!:roftl:

Damn it, why does he have to be so thin?:naughty:

:naughty::naughty:

Is it too late to be on the waiting list. Our nicknames is "The Meyer Twins" or shorter "Meyer Twins" or even shorter "M. Twins"

That is such a cute belt.

:wub2::wub2:

I'm afraid it is...as you can see in the vid there's not much left of the belt...:huh:

@ DarkLight: sorry this project is almost done at this stage! Nice username tho :teehee:

and Thanks to everyone for their kind massages...as you can see this is coming to the last minute...i NEED to get things done by the weekend, and i haven't even started the main design yet! :aah: NOT GOOD :naughty:

@ DarkLight: sorry this project is almost done at this stage! Nice username tho :teehee:

and Thanks to everyone for their kind massages...as you can see this is coming to the last minute...i NEED to get things done by the weekend, and i haven't even started the main design yet! :aah: NOT GOOD :naughty:

I have full confidence in you that your belt masterpiece will be nothing short of awesomesauce.

:teehee: *massages your shoulders* You can do it, you can do it...:naughty: