• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you're welcome!

OMG, Willywonka will DIE, he says that name lol :lmfao:

at least thats what it sounds like...

"WillyWonka Welcome Song!"

Say wot? *reads back*

Already read back, and still no clue about the willywonka song...wtf????

Edited by willywonka

Well I was doing my daily 30 mins jumping on my mini trampoline while listening to WAG on repeat (as you do) and thought the CD was corrupt cos I suddenly heard it echoing the same tune and words but slightly out of sync all around me it took me a few mins of confused bouncing to reallize it was on in the background music of This Morning TV hahaha so YES I defo felt like I was going mad for a few mins then lol.

Oh and I am a different kind of mad about WAG vids but that is a WHOLE other story........:sneaky2:

Edited by sparkly1

Well I was doing my daily 30 mins jumping on my mini trampoline while listening to WAG on repeat (as you do) and thought the CD was corrupt cos I suddebly heard it echoing the same tune and words but slilghtly out of sync all around me it took me a few mins of confused bouncing to reallize it was on in hte background music of This Morning TV hahaha so YES I defo felt like I was going mad for a few mins then lol.

Oh and I am a different kind of mad about WAG vids but that is a WHOLE other story........:sneaky2:

yes but we love you for being mad :naughty::thumb_yello:

Same I have that where Mika phones up the estate agent pretending to be Scott Mills, I had on my MP3 player but I had to remove it as I kept laughing while listening to it on the way to school.. But Mika really does do a good job impersonating Scott, he even gets in the catchphases "alright treacle" and "good morning" in there!!... :thumb_yello:

..When Scott finshes on R1 (which I hope is not soon as I'm a big fan of his show) Mika would be a great replacement for him!

Uh!! I want to hear it:teehee: