Are Mika Fans Mad?

CazGirl

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a brilliant clip I heard WAAAAYYYY early 2007...it was Scott Mills phoning someone and pretending to be Mika...I think...it was effing hilarious but they took it down :sad: It hasn't been put back up by the looks of it...

there was a brilliant clip I heard WAAAAYYYY early 2007...it was Scott Mills phoning someone and pretending to be Mika...I think...it was effing hilarious but they took it down :sad: It hasn't been put back up by the looks of it...

I have that on my iPod :aah:

and Mika phones someone up pretending to be Scott. OMG I could not stop laughing :lmfao:

I have that on my iPod :aah:

and Mika phones someone up pretending to be Scott. OMG I could not stop laughing :lmfao:

Same I have that where Mika phones up the estate agent pretending to be Scott Mills, I had on my MP3 player but I had to remove it as I kept laughing while listening to it on the way to school.. But Mika really does do a good job impersonating Scott, he even gets in the catchphases "alright treacle" and "good morning" in there!!... :thumb_yello:

..When Scott finshes on R1 (which I hope is not soon as I'm a big fan of his show) Mika would be a great replacement for him!

Same I have that where Mika phones up the estate agent pretending to be Scott Mills, I had on my MP3 player but I had to remove it as I kept laughing while listening to it on the way to school.. But Mika really does do a good job impersonating Scott, he even gets in the catchphases "alright treacle" and "good morning" in there!!... :thumb_yello:

..When Scott finshes on R1 (which I hope is not soon as I'm a big fan of his show) Mika would be a great replacement for him!

Oh I remember that!! That was hilarious!!!! :aah:

plz uplaod? :biggrin2:

omg PLEASE send!