• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh I think your right actually :roftl:

Maybe we should just do this for Europe hmmmmm

Watta think?

Edit ... saw you said boston ..

Still good to have a gig one for reports because I think there's at least around 10 going. The chatter part... well I'd always check the thread so much leading up to the concert but it was usually pushed back 3 pages. :naughty:

I find it funny Mika seems to come around when it's cold. He should do another summer tour here like in 2007. Silly. I wouldn't want to leave London just to visit more cold. :teehee:

Still good to have a gig one for reports because I think there's at least around 10 going. The chatter part... well I'd always check the thread so much leading up to the concert but it was usually pushed back 3 pages. :naughty:

I find it funny Mika seems to come around when it's cold. He should do another summer tour here like in 2007. Silly. I wouldn't want to leave London just to visit more cold. :teehee:

You know I agree!!

I mean hes doing the uk in february AGAIN!! the north of england then , MEGA MEGA cold :boxed::boxed:

Does seem to be a trend

You know I agree!!

I mean hes doing the uk in february AGAIN!! the north of england then , MEGA MEGA cold :boxed::boxed:

Does seem to be a trend

Do you all have to que (or is it queue I can't remember haha) for those gigs?! :boxed: The only gig I had to was for my first one in 2007. Thank goodness it was summer but it started to get chilly when the sun left.

If I was him I'd use my power for good and tour to some place awesome and warm, like Fiji or the Virgin Islands! :teehee: Forget winter! :aah:

Do you all have to que (or is it queue I can't remember haha) for those gigs?! :boxed: The only gig I had to was for my first one in 2007. Thank goodness it was summer but it started to get chilly when the sun left.

If I was him I'd use my power for good and tour to some place awesome and warm, like Fiji or the Virgin Islands! :teehee: Forget winter! :aah:

Yes we have to Q , all standing in the UK :thumb_yello:

Queue?

Yes we have to Q , all standing in the UK :thumb_yello:

Queue?

I thought when it was spelled out it was either spelled que or queue. Maybe I'm totally wrong. :aah:

:roftl::roftl:

You're always picking up on spelling mistakes. Ever thought about being an editor? :naughty:

You're always picking up on spelling mistakes. Ever thought about being an editor? :naughty:

I've thought about going into Journalism LOL :naughty:

I know I do, I don't mean to. And I especially don't want people to feel thick or make myself look like a "know-it-all", but for as long as I remember spelling mistakes and grammatical errors just make me cringe. I've been nicknamed dictionary lol, and if I don't know how to spell something I always google. I even correct my managers at work :naughty:

And if you thought THAT was bad, I was at college once and my eyes just happened to land on the computer next to me. Spelling mistake. So I told the boy by the computer even though he was a complete stranger :roftl:

Hey, I have an extra ticket for tonight show in Boston. Ready to sell for less than face value! Please PM me asap!

Should really post in spare ticket thread, but seeing as it's for tonight, I can see why you posted it here.