Boston, MA at the Orpheum Theater -15/10/09 Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope everyone has fun! I feel like I'm missing out on a tradition in Boston now. :bored: Oh well, it was bound to happen someday! I just didn't think it'd feel like I'm missing out on Christmas morning. :roftl:

The last time I went I ran into Titty. I can't remember how we realized we were both from the MFC. Maybe one of us had the button I can't remember. :naughty: That was nice, the first MFCer I met! Then I got to meet one of the girls that I'd be going to photo school with six months later! It's such a small school I'm surprise I knew someone who loves Mika like I do. :wub2: She couldn't go tonight either.

excited!!! Sitting in front row, the stage is very close and near. listened to new songs in train, can't wait to hear them live. Excited!! :)

Hi Tiibet,

wish I could be there with you, so I wish you a wonderful expirience and I´m looking forward to your nice vids :wink2:

Also from Twitter:

i'm in the 3rd row of @mikasounds. he's going to be four feet away from our faces shortly. omg omg. be so jealous.

I just want to say that I'm not *that* jealous, as I will be front row tomorrow night. :lmfao:

Also from Twitter:

i'm in the 3rd row of @mikasounds. he's going to be four feet away from our faces shortly. omg omg. be so jealous.

I just want to say that I'm not *that* jealous, as I will be front row tomorrow night. :lmfao:

lol good one deb! :naughty:

Also from Twitter:

Ooooh, BURN!!!:naughty::naughty::naughty:

He wripped his pants again. Last time Tiibet stood in front of him, now she sits first row.....:roftl:. Hope to see it in a vid.

Oh lord, she's gonna get a complex about this:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Also from Twitter:

:lmfao:

I am REALLY not jealous either. :teehee:

He wripped his pants again. Last time Tiibet stood in front of him, now she sits first row.....:roftl:. Hope to see it in a vid.

lol! :lmao: ok either he does that on purpose when tiibet is there, or he's been eating too much recently. or the pants are just bad quality, lol. :naughty.

Oh lord, she's gonna get a complex about this:roftl::roftl::roftl:

lol! :lmao: ok either he does that on purpose when tiibet is there, or he's been eating too much recently. or the pants are just bad quality, lol. :naughty.

I read a tweet that he changed the pants on stage. I´m so curious what Tiibet will tell us about it :wink2:

I read a tweet that he changed the pants on stage. I´m so curious what Tiibet will tell us about it :wink2:

:teehee: i wouldn't be surprised. a few of us noticed in Montreal that he had kept his WAG boxers under his white pants.... so there is nothing stopping him :fisch:

:teehee: i wouldn't be surprised. a few of us noticed in Montreal that he had kept his WAG boxers under his white pants.... so there is nothing stopping him :fisch:

He feels safe now he's wearing his SUPER BOXERS!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl: