New York, NY at United Palace Theatre 16/10 Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: i called becks during touches you and she couldn't even tell what song it was.

then i called deb during i see you and she could hear

It was a bit up and down, but I think that could just be my phone acting up again.

I never read the word " gay " more often than the last three hours on twitter search. Is there nothing more important than how many gay men are in the audience???:sneaky2:

Now I hope to read a few nice reports here. :naughty:

Ok guys! I just got back from a school football game...which I didn't pay attention to AT ALL, because Pianogirlsammy was texting me with gig updates!

She called me at about 6:30 (my time) to say that she was in front row, and Dcdeb had found them and given them backstage passes! She also said that Gary Go was fantastic. :wub2:

I just got home and she sent me a picture of the band. They were all wearing highlighter colors--the kind that looks REALLY cool in blacklight.

So I'm guessing they're heading backstage now!

WHAT A NIGHT

Ok guys! I just got back from a school football game...which I didn't pay attention to AT ALL, because Pianogirlsammy was texting me with gig updates!

She called me at about 6:30 (my time) to say that she was in front row, and Dcdeb had found them and given them backstage passes! She also said that Gary Go was fantastic. :wub2:

I just got home and she sent me a picture of the band. They were all wearing highlighter colors--the kind that looks REALLY cool in blacklight.

WHAT A NIGHT

awww that was nice of dcdeb, wasn't it? :wub2:

WHAT A NIGHT

Fantastic, so we should see some great pics later.

Nice one to Debs, for getting the passes:thumb_yello:

awww that was nice of dcdeb, wasn't it? :wub2:

Deb's fantastic! What would we do without her? :wub2:

Fantastic, so we should see some great pics later.

Nice one to Debs, for getting the passes:thumb_yello:

I need to figure out how to put pictures from my phone to the computer... because the picture of the band is absolutely stunning! They were SO CLOSE

THIS JUST IN

Pianogirlsammy JUST called me. Everything's over, I think they're leaving.

Here's what she said....

During Love Today, her and her friend Sheerah16 were standing at the edge of the stage. And David Whitmey brought the trashcan to the edge of the stage and CALLED THEM UP. So they had a drum solo WITH DAVID WHITMEY. Pianogirlsammy HAS the drumstick.

So they went backstage.... Mika signed everything, the drumstick, an album, SHeerah16's shoe... :roftl: And he shook their hands

:fangurl: I need to go lie down.

:naughty:

THIS JUST IN

Pianogirlsammy JUST called me. Everything's over, I think they're leaving.

Here's what she said....

During Love Today, her and her friend Sheerah16 were standing at the edge of the stage. And David Whitmey brought the trashcan to the edge of the stage and CALLED THEM UP. So they had a drum solo WITH DAVID WHITMEY. Pianogirlsammy HAS the drumstick.

So they went backstage.... Mika signed everything, the drumstick, an album, SHeerah16's shoe... :roftl: And he shook their hands

:fangurl: I need to go lie down.

That's terrific!

Bless Mika, just put anything in front of him and he'll sign it:naughty: