Which MIKA Song should I play for brodcasting?

Buzzbuzz

(Read post before answering poll) Which Song?  

351 members have voted

1. 1. (Read post before answering poll) Which Song?

• Love Today
    • Relax (Take it Easy)
    • Blame it on the Girls
    • Touches You
    • Grace Kelly
    • Happy Ending

I know! For all we know we could get away with one or two, but our school is really strict. For example we never had a gang problem or any problems, yet last year they banned bags that where bigger than a manila envelope! Oh, and if you defend yourself when someone is hitting you, you get the same/worse punishment. I could go on and on about my school.

(Though they do mean good at least)

Well you know, at least you get to avoid the oh so avid annoyences of stedent protests, sexual advertisement everywhere, and disgusting PETA awareness ads staring you in the face when you eat in the cafeteria (and may I say, I am all for animal rights, but seeing a dead puppy while I eat is just wrong). And I'm not even a prude haha! Its just that excessive!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you know, at least you get to avoid the oh so avid annoyences of stedent protests, sexual advertisement everywhere, and disgusting PETA awareness ads staring you in the face when you eat in the cafeteria (and may I say, I am all for animal rights, but seeing a dead puppy while I eat is just wrong). And I'm not even a prude haha! Its just that excessive!

Ewww. Yeah that is going to far.

Oh, did I mention I almost got in trouble for bringing Knitting needles to school for a drawing project? And yet your allowed to bring scissors (Knitting needles are blunt. You can do more damage with a sharp pencil).

I ended up playing "Relax". I'm definitely playing "Love today" Next month, and I'll fit in "Touches You" and maybe others latter in the year.

If you heard your school announcements playing "Relax" today, you just might be going to my school. :o (I doubt it)

Edited by Buzzbuzz

• 4 weeks later...

i well vote for touches you for sure because i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it ! :)

i wish that we are golden was with the songs:tears: .it is the best song ever !:biggrin2:

and mika look so hot on the video ;)

ooooooh .. i wish if i could vote for all mika songs:crybaby: ..i love them all:wub2:

Edited by mai.mika luv 96

• 2 weeks later...
Final Note (10/23/09): I ended up playing "Relax". I'm definitely playing "Love today" Next month, and I'll fit in "Touches You" and maybe others latter in the year.

If you heard your school announcements playing "Relax" today, you just might be going to my school. :o (I doubt it)

-----------------------------

MAJOR EDIT: DO NOT vote Blame it on the girls anymore! I forgot the H word appears in there! If there is a song in the that you think might have obvious problems that I might not know about or missed, please tell me. Oh, but we only play the song for at the very most one min. so if it's after that it's fine.

Hello there,

At my school we have our announcements on TV instead of the intercom (in the morning anyway) and since I'm a part of the team I can suggest songs on our monthly calender. I was going to play "Love Today" one day but I forgot that my ipod had a volume limit on it so it didn't pick up the song and thus the producer cut in with his MP3 player. I'm going to try again and I'm wondering if I should keep it "Love Today" or one of his other songs. So I have a poll of his songs that I like and think might get people listening to him and want to know what song you all think would best do that.

I would play all of my favorites (Which would be a lot since I like so many of his songs) but I chose the most up-beat/get stuck in your head ones.

The reason why Love Today was the original song was that's what got me looking for him.

Note: I would of played/put "We are Golden" but since he uses the word "Damn" I'm not allowed to play it (The teacher in charge said it was to much of a risk).

Oh, and I know how hard it is to pick only one song you like so I let you pick more than one but please limit it to two choices. :biggrin2:

PS: Blame it on the Girls might be a really good bet because during Open Studio (When our club meets after school to practice anchoring and working the equipment) I played it and I heard one girl sing one line after I was done!

If the "H" word you're referring to is hell then it appears in Happy Ending as well in the first verse, "a little bit of heaven, with a little bit of hell." sorry... :( i hope that's not the word you're referring to because I love that song haha

• 4 weeks later...

I voted Grace Kelly because I felt sorry for it. It's his most popular song yet it had the least votes.. proberly because everyone had already heard it and you want to play them a song they havn't heard but i wasn't thinking like the at the time :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...