The Southern US Thread - Still Golden but with a drawl XD

CalicoSkies

You've been to Greenwood (G-Vegas :glasses3: ) too? :teehee:

I LIVE on an old cow pastor. :lmfao:

I totally beat you guys.. :glasses2: across the road from me are cows, horses, used to be a goat.. etc. I don't live in the city limits. :naughty: I live in an outskirts town that has a population of 79 people.. :lmao:

I've never been to Greenwood, but I know of it. My mom's from South Carolina so I used to go there a lot.

Yeah I think you guys have me beat. Across the street from me we just have cows (sometimes I can hear them killing the cows :sad:), and a donkey. And some goats were on the loose on my street once. I don't even know where they came from..we don't usually have goats :blink:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't live in the city limits either! I live 23 miles DEEP into the woods - and then down 2 dirt roads! S C A R Y all alone at night!!!! :shocked:

I have woods.. behind my house, but I'm terrorfied of bugs, I'd never live in there, but we have a cabin back there from like 1930's and they still have a bathtub that they used to make moonshine. :lmfao:

and a car.. it's way back, we take a 4wheeler back there sometime. :teehee:

I live on a highway.. with WAY TOO MANY truckers. :roftl: I don't live in a complete.. rural area though, there's a nice little road beside my house. :naughty: but, it's like.. a horse neighbor hood..

:aah:

I've never been to Greenwood, but I know of it. My mom's from South Carolina so I used to go there a lot.

Yeah I think you guys have me beat. Across the street from me we just have cows (sometimes I can hear them killing the cows :sad:), and a donkey. And some goats were on the loose on my street once. I don't even know where they came from..we don't usually have goats :blink:

:sad: <-- about the abbotoir,and the cow killing.. :tears:

We have alot of deer, and coyotes, and cows, there's a pond in front of my house too.. My dad made me go fishing there once.. :crybaby: I dumped all the worms in the lake cos' I didnt wanna kill the fish.. or the worms.. :aah: I used to LOVE living in the country, but now.. i'm so bored of it, sometimes i just breakdown and cry.. :lmfao: i'm like that woman in parent trap that they put a lizard on.. :lmfao: just not as.. stuck up.

Have you been to Greenville? I love Greenville. it is the closest reel urban area. :lmfao:

I used to LOVE living in the country, but now.. i'm so bored of it, sometimes i just breakdown and cry.. i'm like that woman in parent trap that they put a lizard on.. just not as.. stuck up.

Me too! I just need to move to atlanta asap. :naughty:

Have you been to Greenville? I love Greenville. it is the closest reel urban area.

No, I've never been there either :naughty: My mom's from Ridgeland.

I've been to Columbia before..is that close?

Me too! I just need to move to atlanta asap. :naughty:

No, I've never been there either :naughty: My mom's from Ridgeland.

I've been to Columbia before..is that close?

Yeah, I wanna live in Atlanta.. for now too!! :biggrin2: I LOVE Atlanta, I used to go there every weekend cos' My brother was in training in Columbus.. which I also love. :aah:

No, Columbia is in Mid-South Carolina, Greenville is in the Upstate :aah: they're about.. 2 hours away. :naughty: Greenwood's closer to columbia. :biggrin2: I don't really like Columbia though, dunno why.. probably cos' I'm a Clemson fan, and USC is in Columbia. :mf_rosetinted:

sorry, I'm chatty. :naughty:

The electricity went out twice while I was typing this :roftl:

Yeah, I wanna live in Atlanta.. for now too!! :biggrin2: I LOVE Atlanta, I used to go there every weekend cos' My brother was in training in Columbus.. which I also love. :aah:

No, Columbia is in Mid-South Carolina, Greenville is in the Upstate :aah: they're about.. 2 hours away. :naughty: Greenwood's closer to columbia. :biggrin2: I don't really like Columbia though, dunno why.. probably cos' I'm a Clemson fan, and USC is in Columbia. :mf_rosetinted:

sorry, I'm chatty. :naughty:

I love atlanta too! I live 3 hours away but go all the way there just to get haircuts. And my sister lives there now, so I have more excuses to go :naughty:

Back when my sister was at UGA, I used to go there to get my hair cut, and the woman that did it has cut Mika's hair before. That's pretty much the only reason I went there :naughty:

Edited by *carrie*

So.. this is the Southern thread, do y'all ever listen to Country music? :aah:

I don't like it taht much, but your sort of.. "forced" to like it liveing here. :roftl:

I don't like most of it, but I LOVE Willie Nelson.

My mom and brother love it though. Last month I had to go to a Chris Young, Josh Turner, and Alan Jackson concert with them :aah:

The electricity went out twice while I was typing this :roftl:

I love atlanta too! I live 3 hours away but go all the way there just to get haircuts. And my sister lives there now, so I have more excuses to go :naughty:

Back when my sister was at UGA, I used to go there to get my hair cut, and the woman that did it has cut Mika's hair before. That's pretty much the only reason I went there :naughty:

I live 3 hours away too! :aah: i used to think I was an hour and a half, but that's only beacuse I used to fall asleep on the way there, but I've been twice this year, and realized it was DEFINATELY more than 1 1/2 hours. :aah:

My brother's probably moving to charleston, excuse to go to the beach!!

and.. how did you know she use to cut mika's hair? :lmao:

I don't like most of it, but I LOVE Willie Nelson.

My mom and brother love it though. Last month I had to go to a Chris Young, Josh Turner, and Alan Jackson concert with them :aah:

I've only been to a Dave Matthews concert. :aah: I like some country, I LOVE Carrie Underwood, I like Garth Brooks.. Josh Turner is from SC, hmm.. I like.. Rascal Flatts.. but I can't reallly help it, it's all I was allowed to listen to until I was about 7. :teehee:

I live 3 hours away too! :aah: i used to think I was an hour and a half, but that's only beacuse I used to fall asleep on the way there, but I've been twice this year, and realized it was DEFINATELY more than 1 1/2 hours. :aah:

My brother's probably moving to charleston, excuse to go to the beach!!

and.. how did you know she use to cut mika's hair? :lmao:

I've only been to a Dave Matthews concert. :aah: I like some country, I LOVE Carrie Underwood, I like Garth Brooks.. Josh Turner is from SC, hmm.. I like.. Rascal Flatts.. but I can't reallly help it, it's all I was allowed to listen to until I was about 7. :teehee:

I'm going to Atlanta Friday, I'm excited :aah:

It says so on the website :naughty:http://republicsalon.com/

So of course I immediately made an appointment :mf_rosetinted:. It says she's also done The All American Rejects, and The Band (no idea who they are :blink:). I think she's done hair at New York fashion week too.

Wait..you've only been to one concert? :sad:

I'm going to Atlanta Friday, I'm excited :aah:

It says so on the website :naughty:http://republicsalon.com/

So of course I immediately made an appointment :mf_rosetinted:. It says she's also done The All American Rejects, and The Band (no idea who they are :blink:). I think she's done hair at New York fashion week too.

Wait..you've only been to one concert? :sad:

*looking now* :aah: I might have to get my hair done there! :lmfao:

ahh! I see. :naughty:

last time I went to atlanta was.. February 28th. :naughty: My brother was there last night, he flew in from Miami.. :aah: Atlanta has a HUGE airport.. have you been to it? :blink:

Yes, I was supposed to go a Def Leppard concert on my brithday, but .. long story.. :teehee:

*looking now* :aah: I might have to get my hair done there! :lmfao:

ahh! I see. :naughty:

last time I went to atlanta was.. February 28th. :naughty: My brother was there last night, he flew in from Miami.. :aah: Atlanta has a HUGE airport.. have you been to it? :blink:

Yes, I was supposed to go a Def Leppard concert on my brithday, but .. long story.. :teehee:

Oh yes. I've had some bad experiences in that airport :roftl:

I think I was 9 the first time I went there..and my whole family had gotten on the train thing that takes you to the different gates, but the doors shut before I got on it. So my whole family took off on the train while I was still standing there. I was SO SCARED. Then after they found me went to one of the restaurants, and I spilled my drink all over the table and floor. So I stood up so they could clean it and I fell right in it :lmfao:

Then our flight was delayed for like 8 hours so we had to sleep on the airport floor. It was not a good trip :naughty:

Well Mika needs to come back to the south so you can go to that. It's been 3 years! Gah :aah:

I'm seeing Paramore/Tegan and Sara in September and Lady Gaga next April. I cant wait :boing:

Oh yes. I've had some bad experiences in that airport :ro ftl:

I think I was 9 the first time I went there..and my whole family had gotten on the train thing that takes you to the different gates, but the doors shut before I got on it. So my whole family took off on the train while I was still standing there. I was SO SCARED. Then after they found me went to one of the restaurants, and I spilled my drink all over the table and floor. So I stood up so they could clean it and I fell right in it :lmfao:

Then our flight was delayed for like 8 hours so we had to sleep on the airport floor. It was not a good trip :naug hty:

Well Mika needs to come back to the south so you can go to that. It's been 3 years! Gah :aa h:

I'm seeing Paramore/Tegan and Sara in September and Lady Gaga next April. I cant wait :boin g:

I've been there nce, never flew but, I went there in January to pick up my cousin.. :aah:

I'm flying outta Charlotte next month to NYC, I'm sooo excited!!

sorry you had a bad experience.. my cousin was in customs for 5 HOURS!! :shocked: and then it took like a whole hour for them to get her luggage on the .. thingy.. :teehee: belt.. whatever. :aah:

their starbucks has really good frappuchinos though.

If Mika doesnt come to the south on his next tour. I just dont know what I'll do.. :tears: I honestly think he's more popular here thean the north!! we just scarred him away!! :aah:

you lucky thing.. :bleh: I LOVEEEE GAGa.. :wub2: she's AMAZING! Dance in the Dark reminds me of I see you.. :naughty:

I've gotta go now.. watching the time traveller's wife with my Mom.. :huglove::bye: