The Southern US Thread - Still Golden but with a drawl XD

CalicoSkies

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to quote myself, so unclassy:

I met John, Mika's tour manager dude, and he was amazing and nice and sweet and nice.

Anyways, I mentioned, like "John, ever thought about taking Mika down to Austin, Texas?"

He talked about how the record isn't doing outrageously well, and that was what would regulate a second tour. He also mentioned something about how the East and West coast were good, but the South was kind of weird. I was like "Austin is NOT like the rest of Texas!!!"

At least I put the thought in his head.

So, it didn't sound GOLDEN, but the South was totally neglected on this past tour! Mika, we love you THIS MUCH! There may not be many of us, but we'll make up for it! :wub2:

So, it didn't sound GOLDEN, but the South was totally neglected on this past tour! Mika, we love you THIS MUCH! There may not be many of us, but we'll make up for it! :wub2:

We do we do. We are a patient bunch thoguh I'm sure he'll come visit us and when he does he'll know just how much we love him Southern Style.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU QUOTE YOURSELF FROM ANOTHER THREAD and then put it elsewhere!? :dunno: This can be the ONE new thing I learned today! :roftl:

You know the little quotey tags? you hit quote as if you were going to post in the same thread then you cut them from that box and post them into the apropriate thread. It would be easier to explain over msn methinks.

NOPE! N O W I 'get it' :doh: THANKS!!!! :huglove:

Sorry to bud in.

Press the little MQ button at the bottom of the post. Make a reply in the new thread (whatever thread that is) and select the option that says "use this quote" or something along those lines.

You never are budding in :huglove:

THANKS! :doh: You'd THINK I would know that by now! :freak:

Sorry to bud in.

Press the little MQ button at the bottom of the post. Make a reply in the new thread (whatever thread that is) and select the option that says "use this quote" or something along those lines.

No worries! I just neded a excuse to make a thread that mentions being golden and Drawling :P

You never are budding in :huglove:

THANKS! :doh: You'd THINK I would know that by now! :freak:

Thanks. I just figured I'm from the complete opposite of the South. :lol3:

Aww, it's okay. I didn't know about the "new posts" link at the top of the page until...a long time after I joined. :mf_rosetinted: So it's all good. :teehee:

No worries! I just neded a excuse to make a thread that mentions being golden and Drawling :P

Ahaha. Okay, sounds good. :D

Thanks. I just figured I'm from the complete opposite of the South. :lol3:

Aww, it's okay. I didn't know about the "new posts" link at the top of the page until...a long time after I joined. :mf_rosetinted: So it's all good. :teehee:

Ahaha. Okay, sounds good. :D

As far as being on topic this is the most lax forum I've ever seen. I'd get busted so bad at most of the forums I visit if I behaved there the way we do here. But it's all cool beans.

Speaking of drawling .... http://www.sendspace.com/file/k3gyod it got buried in the blame it on the girls thread. Teachin' Mika how to drawl properly. XD not that I'd ever show to him.

As far as being on topic this is the most lax forum I've ever seen. I'd get busted so bad at most of the forums I visit if I behaved there the way we do here. But it's all cool beans.

Speaking of drawling .... http://www.sendspace.com/file/k3gyod it got buried in the blame it on the girls thread. Teachin' Mika how to drawl properly. XD not that I'd ever show to him.

THAT'S ONE reason I lluurrvveee the MFC so MUCH!!! YOU could never do that in the Rufus forums - but then again everyone there is pretty much old enough to be my GRANDMOTHER so . . . go figure! :roftl:

THAT'S ONE reason I lluurrvveee the MFC so MUCH!!! YOU could never do that in the Rufus forums - but then again everyone there is pretty much old enough to be my GRANDMOTHER so . . . go figure! :roftl:

I don't even hang at the Monkee's forums anymore. not that I don't love them anymore than always but I've grown tired of the hard core monkee fans. They are older and far scarier than I could ever be :shocked:.

The Sims 3 forumn that I love to lurk out are down right insane when it comes to posting rules. But they are handy so I lurk anyway.

I don't even hang at the Monkee's forums anymore. not that I don't love them anymore than always but I've grown tired of the hard core monkee fans. They are older and far scarier than I could ever be :shocked:.

The Sims 3 forumn that I love to lurk out are down right insane when it comes to posting rules. But they are handy so I lurk anyway.

THOSE PEOPLE MAKE ME LAUGH! :roftl:

You know when dhe does come down this way we are going to have to come up with something uber special to welcome him.

TOTALLY!!!! And make him ALWAYS want to return DOWN here when ever he tours the U.S.!!!!! :biggrin2:

Definatly I've already got plans for a special Texas Tour postor with our names on the back. I've not started it yet but I've got sketches ready for it. It will be fantastic I'm sure.

Meh I dun wanna go to work tomorrow I'd rather play here at MFC instead of dealing with my whiny customers.