The Southern US Thread - Still Golden but with a drawl XD

CalicoSkies

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I shy away from Petitions just cuz I don't want to annoy him. I do mention texas once in a while in my tweets to him. I've been trying to behave thoguh. :blush-anim-cl:

I used to annoy him about Atlanta.. but, I stopped in fear when I thought of him blocking me from his twitter.. but, if we can get enough people, he will see how we're not really bugging him, we just love him so much that we are dying to see him live.

• 3 weeks later...
*Bump*

Putting a bit about this in my signature!

RAK1 said that she would come too! A texan gig would be awesome! And, need I mention, Austin IS the Live Music Capital of the World!! :punk:

I "might" could make it to Texas.. definitely anywhere on The East coast.. hehe Will ask parents about Texas :teehee:

All of a sudden I want Mika to come to TEXAS even more then I do Florida! What is up with that!? But, a TEXAS gig would be so AMAZING!!!! And <if> WHEN it happens me and the boys are SO there!!!! :kachinga:

All of a sudden I want Mika to come to TEXAS even more then I do Florida! What is up with that!? But, a TEXAS gig would be so AMAZING!!!! And <if> WHEN it happens me and the boys are SO there!!!! :kachinga:

I've never been to Texas :teehee: since.. I am promised 1.. or 2, maybe more gigs on the next time In North America; maybe Texas will be one of them :yay:

I've never been to Texas :teehee: since.. I am promised 1.. or 2, maybe more gigs on the next time In North America; maybe Texas will be one of them :yay:

OH if he goes to Texas I am SO there!!! And next time he comes to the U.S. me and Lucy are gonna see him as MANY times as possible!!!! You NEVER can get enough Mika! :das:

OH if he goes to Texas I am SO there!!! And next time he comes to the U.S. me and Lucy are gonna see him as MANY times as possible!!!! You NEVER can get enough Mika! :das:

I'm saving money now.. but at the moment my friend is to pay me back $9 so.. once I get that I will have $40 and my parents owe me for lunch money.. and hmm, chores need to be done.. which suddenly adds up close to $70.. and I have a birthday coming up in april.. hehe :teehee: kaa-ching :naughty: ooh, thats going to be a lot of concert tickets. :aah:

How are you going to pay to see him that many times.....:shocked::shocked:

Well when I say we are going to see him as MUCH as <we can> that means 3 times if we are lucky! :naughty: It really ALL depends on WHERE he goes!!! I mean if he comes to Florida - that is a no brainer - we are there! Of course he is gonna go to NYC <no matter what> so that is easy . . the LUCKY part will be if he does shows around those base places. Like Philly again WE would be THERE - BOSTON . . we are gonna go this time. And if he comes to Atlanta or Virginia again . . we are there! So, it ALL depends on the tour. I am hopeing that he does multiple shows in general areas . . like NYC, Boston & Philly cause then I would get to go to three No doubt! COME ON Mika!!! We NEED some good dates! :biggrin2:

Well when I say we are going to see him as MUCH as <we can> that means 3 times if we are lucky! :naughty: It really ALL depends on WHERE he goes!!! I mean if he comes to Florida - that is a no brainer - we are there! Of course he is gonna go to NYC <no matter what> so that is easy . . the LUCKY part will be if he does shows around those base places. Like Philly again WE would be THERE - BOSTON . . we are gonna go this time. And if he comes to Atlanta or Virginia again . . we are there! So, it ALL depends on the tour. I am hopeing that he does multiple shows in general areas . . like NYC, Boston & Philly cause then I would get to go to three No doubt! COME ON Mika!!! We NEED some good dates! :biggrin2:

I see now:naughty:

I see now:naughty:

Yep - it is all in the tour managers hands :naughty: IDEAL scenario would be: NYC - Philly - Boston - Virginia - Atlanta - Florida & Texas . . . We would get to see Mika 7 TIMES!!! Oohhh la la!!!! But, we all know he never goes where we want him too . . at least not to ALL of the places! :teehee:

Yep - it is all in the tour managers hands :naughty: IDEAL scenario would be: NYC - Philly - Boston - Virginia - Atlanta - Florida & Texas . . . We would get to see Mika 7 TIMES!!! Oohhh la la!!!! But, we all know he never goes where we want him too . . at least not to ALL of the places! :teehee:

7 TIMES :mf_lustslow::mf_rosetinted: Isn't Mika releasing A new tour this month..

I "might" could make it to Texas.. definitely anywhere on The East coast.. hehe Will ask parents about Texas :teehee:

AMAZING INDEED!!! It was great to travel to see da meek, but I would be so thrilled to have him in town! All my friends have been converted to Mika fans, and we would queue and have the best time ever! Plus I get to see all my MFCerz :wub2:

Texas ROCKS! It's AWESOME! Especially Austin! :kachinga:

I'm saving money now.. but at the moment my friend is to pay me back $9 so.. once I get that I will have $40 and my parents owe me for lunch money.. and hmm, chores need to be done.. which suddenly adds up close to $70.. and I have a birthday coming up in april.. hehe :teehee: kaa-ching :naughty: ooh, thats going to be a lot of concert tickets. :aah:

Me tooo! I'm getting a job this summer (hopefully before the dates) and I'm saving all my babysitting money, etc. Will be saving it alllll for Mika! Forget college. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

AMAZING INDEED!!! It was great to travel to see da meek, but I would be so thrilled to have him in town! All my friends have been converted to Mika fans, and we would queue and have the best time ever! Plus I get to see all my MFCerz :wub2:

Texas ROCKS! It's AWESOME! Especially Austin! :kachinga:

Me tooo! I'm getting a job this summer (hopefully before the dates) and I'm saving all my babysitting money, etc. Will be saving it alllll for Mika! Forget college. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

:aah: forget college, luckily it's not quite my college time yet.. I have a special account that I can't open yet for that :naughty: My Parents thought wisely, Atlanta would be awesome.. I didn't know Mika last time he came to Atlanta :tears: no internet access..