Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yushhhh

I like your way of thinking...

:dance_man::thumb_yello:

:naughty:

I have a petition for it.. :teehee:

.......... BUT, I lost it.. :aah:

I've been trying to real him back into the South since.. about August.. tweets, EVERYTHING, I'm REALLY hoping he comes back next time!! I can't go see him in the North, plane tickets ARE NOT cheap.. :sneaky2:

:naughty:

I have a petition for it.. :teehee:

.......... BUT, I lost it.. :aah:

I've been trying to real him back into the South since.. about August.. tweets, EVERYTHING, I'm REALLY hoping he comes back next time!! I can't go see him in the North, plane tickets ARE NOT cheap.. :sneaky2:

I know... It saddens me. I've never seen him live. But if you ever do the petition, I would gladly sign it!

I know... It saddens me. I've never seen him live. But if you ever do the petition, I would gladly sign it!

I haven't either. :no:

I'm really looking forward to the Next North American tour though.. :wub2:

Atlanta or Not, I love it when I'm in the same country as him. :roftl:

I've been there once. Ever heard of Lake Junalaska? I went camping there. I also have several distant relatives (2nd cousins) that live there.

No, I've never heard of it.. :dunno:

I live in the Up country, it might be more near the coast, we tend to go out of the state alot, South Carolina doesn't have many places to shop :teehee:

I climbed Stone Mountain in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago, Georgia is one of my favorite states, that's why I want Mika to perform there. :lmfao:

No, I've never heard of it.. :dunno:

I live in the Up country, it might be more near the coast, we tend to go out of the state alot, South Carolina doesn't have many places to shop :teehee:

I climbed Stone Mountain in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago, Georgia is one of my favorite states, that's why I want Mika to perform there. :lmfao:

Lake Junalaska is in western South Carolina. It's kinda small. But yeah, I live relatively close to Stone Mountain. It's only maybe 20-25 minutes (give or take) from the town I live in. I go there alot. :biggrin2:

Lake Junalaska is in western South Carolina. It's kinda small. But yeah, I live relatively close to Stone Mountain. It's only maybe 20-25 minutes (give or take) from the town I live in. I go there alot. :biggrin2:

I live in Western South Carolina!! in Greenwood.. particularley :teehee:

Stone Mountain is SO pretty at the top!! sorry; i talk too much. :aah:

I live in like.. NorthWest South Carolina, it's sorta boring, and small.. :teehee:

I love Atlanta, I was kicked out of the mueseum there.. long story, my friend.. long story... :fisch::roftl:

I live in like.. NorthWest South Carolina, it's sorta boring, and small.. :teehee:

I love Atlanta, I was kicked out of the mueseum there.. long story, my friend.. long story... :fisch::roftl:

:lol3: well, I have to go. Maybe if Mika ends up here doing a concert, we'll see each other. Nice talkin to ya. Bye.

• 2 weeks later...

I have actually BEEN to Greenwood, SC before! On vacation when I was little - we visted my daddy's friend . . . I think his name was Jim Gilespie. Ha ha ha the memories that actually come back to you! I remember he had a HAWT son <that was WAY too old for me> :das:

I have actually BEEN to Greenwood, SC before! On vacation when I was little - we visted my daddy's friend . . . I think his name was Jim Gilespie. Ha ha ha the memories that actually come back to you! I remember he had a HAWT son <that was WAY too old for me> :das:

NO WAY! :shocked:

but.. Greenwood is so small.. :teehee:

:lmfao:

I think I've met him.. I think he owns a flower shop :aah: I would probably know anyone you name from here.. :roftl:

NO WAY! :shocked:

but.. Greenwood is so small.. :teehee:

:lmfao:

I think I've met him.. I think he owns a flower shop :aah: I would probably know anyone you name from here.. :roftl:

I was too young to realize how small it was - I just noticed the cute boys! :roftl:

Ooh we have lots of cows.

I actually live really close to an abattoir, and every now and then the cows will escape and come down my street :roftl:

And I'm jealous that you have sugarcane. I would love that!

Ooh we have lots of cows.

I actually live really close to an abattoir, and every now and then the cows will escape and come down my street :roftl:

And I'm jealous that you have sugarcane. I would love that!

Oh no honey! The cane workers out in the field, let me tell ya about them dudes - when they have disputes - they have been known to cutt each others heads off. eeewww you open up the local newspaper and that is the BIG news of the day! The cows on the other hand they are quite peaceful! They just go on about their business - you know eatin' grass and mossying on down the pasture! :roftl:

I think Greenwood is even bigger than where I'm from. It's so small..all we have are onions :naughty:

Our mascot is even a giant onion :rolls_eyes:

4435_1014393377507_1755259963_23687.jpg

You've been to Greenwood (G-Vegas :glasses3: ) too? :teehee:

ha ha I bet my town beats ya both all we have are sugarcane fields and cows :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

I LIVE on an old cow pastor. :lmfao:

I totally beat you guys.. :glasses2: across the road from me are cows, horses, used to be a goat.. etc. I don't live in the city limits. :naughty: I live in an outskirts town that has a population of 79 people.. :lmao:

You've been to Greenwood (G-Vegas :glasses3: ) too? :teehee:

I LIVE on an old cow pastor. :lmfao:

I totally beat you guys.. :glasses2: across the road from me are cows, horses, used to be a goat.. etc. I don't live in the city limits. :naughty: I live in an outskirts town that has a population of 79 people.. :lmao:

I don't live in the city limits either! I live 23 miles DEEP into the woods - and then down 2 dirt roads! S C A R Y all alone at night!!!! :shocked: