The Southern US Thread - Still Golden but with a drawl XD

CalicoSkies

I know that Tampa isnn't really "The South" but we are technically in the Southern Part of the United States. So, I was hoping that I could voice my want for Mika to come here and hang out with people almost sorta close to me. :wink2:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that Tampa isnn't really "The South" but we are technically in the Southern Part of the United States. So, I was hoping that I could voice my want for Mika to come here and hang out with people almost sorta close to me. :wink2:

WE ARE ABOUT AS FAR SOUTH as you can get!!! :teehee: MIKA needs to come to FLORIDA!!!! There is SO much MIKA LOVE in La Florida it isn't even funny! Aaahhhh we are about to EXPLODE! :aah:

I'd be down for that cept for i can't get to florida. I really should save for a new refrigerator but I may have to make a "mika gig fund" so that I can blow it on one lovely night of mikafulness. Since he's being a stinker about moseying to my dear texas. I'm sure he has to go where the moolah is but still. I'd like to have him here.

Hey, guys. I'm spying. :teehee: I'm not from the South, but I am from Southern Indiana, so I might as well be. My friend from Chicago makes fun of my Southern accent that comes out from time to time. :naughty: I hope Mika comes back to the U.S. soon. Well...that's all I have to say for now. :roftl:

ha ha some people say I have a Southern Accent - and others say not so much! I dunno! It definitley CAN come out at times :teehee: I need to ask someone that I met up North and see what their opinion is! :lmao:

Aaahhhh I HOPE he comes back SOON! Or else I just might freaking DIE! :sad:

ha ha some people say I have a Southern Accent - and others say not so much! I dunno! It definitley CAN come out at times :teehee: I need to ask someone that I met up North and see what their opinion is! :lmao:

I never really believed that I had one until I heard it on tape. There is a tape of me at the age of 5 talking about a neklace I wanted that had "sparkles on eet and glittery thangs hangin' off eet"

:roftl:

I never really believed that I had one until I heard it on tape. There is a tape of me at the age of 5 talking about a neklace I wanted that had "sparkles on eet and glittery thangs hangin' off eet"

aaawwww that sounds CUTE! Now you are totally starting to make me think that I DO infact have a southern drawl cause I ALWAYS say . . . thangs, and yall, and foal and wow I could go on and on and on and on and on . . . :lmao:

aaawwww that sounds CUTE! Now you are totally starting to make me think that I DO infact have a southern drawl cause I ALWAYS say . . . thangs, and yall, and foal and wow I could go on and on and on and on and on . . . :lmao:

Yesterday, my friend was having the best time making fun of me because I had just spent a day with my grandma which always brings out my accent.

Our phone conversation:

me: "I'm fixin' some mashed potatuhs."

her: "potatuhs?!" :lmfao:

me:"SHUT UP!"

her:"And why are you fixing them? Are they broken?"

me:What are you pickin' on me fer?"

her:"Fur? You have fur now?"

:sneaky2:

Yesterday, my friend was having the best time making fun of me because I had just spent a day with my grandma which always brings out my accent.

Our phone conversation:

:lmao: I hate it when people pick! :naughty:

Good Evening guys i just pryed myself away from my shiny new car. Which much to my family's dismay I keep refering to as "Humphrey"

TOTALLY!!!! And make him ALWAYS want to return DOWN here when ever he tours the U.S.!!!!! :biggrin2:

Most Definatly. Cannot WAIT. and now I got my PT CRuizer so we can go to the concert all stylin' like.

He's got to come back so I can see him :'( I wanna see him in concert so bad.

I don't believe I know .Thoguh I can turn it off and on. I work in a cal center and ocassionally I'll get my customers stop in mid sentance and they are like... YOU AREN"T IN CHICAGO ARE YOU? I'm like hee Nup!

Our phone conversation:

LMAO and don't forget my favorite southern prhase ever "Oh it's just down yonder past that hill over thar" *dies*

*kicks thread*

I want to have a pancake party at IHOP when Mika finally does come down here to partay with us chicks and boys thogu hI dunno any texan boys. I'm slowly turning some of my work friends into Mika connoisseurs :wub2:

I can provide any and all high-school-age Mika fans needed. Everyone in my class is pretty much a Mikamite by now. :naughty:

I'm going to go get/add to the tour of Austin, TX that I made a few months back.

We should start a petition for Mika to come to the South:fisch:

I am allllllll for that. He needs to come vist me errr *cough* us asap. I dun wanna be a gig virgin forever :huh: XD I think there are more fans down here than he knows. Shoot my best friends 17 year old daughter knows who he is and if she does then we should be just fine. LOL

*kicks thread*

I want to have a pancake party at IHOP when Mika finally does come down here to partay with us chicks and boys thogu hI dunno any texan boys. I'm slowly turning some of my work friends into Mika connoisseurs :wub2:

Umm, yes. A pancake party sounds like an awesome way to celebrate! Several of my friends are begging for me to take them to a gig since I told them about how awesome the one I went to was, so he'd better play close to here so we can have a huge celebration!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
YOU TOO! Every new fan I meet is a new friend, and you are no exception! Can't wait for the highly anticipated Texas Gig!

Well he's got no choice now as I've got a present for him in the works so he wont forget us Texan chicks. I'm eagerly awaiting his visit. THoguh I do suppose the boy is allowed to have christmas and new years off XD :wub2:

If . . .*I mean WHEN* Mika comes to TEXAS there is no way in hell I am NOT going! Even if I have to walk! I will start a month in advance! :naughty:

Definatly! It will be great fun. and I'm not preparing for this still unknown event or anything.. .*whistles* No not at all.. :wub2:

121209_Stage_Two_ConcertPoster.jpg

Those blobby boxes are reserved for the gig date and gig place title.. nup not prepared at all. *whistles*

Edited by CalicoSkies
sillyness :P