The Southern US Thread - Still Golden but with a drawl XD

CalicoSkies

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going regardless, but it'd be fun to go with my MFC girlies! If they can't go, I'll probably pop over with my friend, because her parents are cooler than mine. :teehee:

I don't know anyone who can take me. :aah:

and my parents always question me about the movie.. :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

So, no Kick Ass for me. :sad:

:D Hi there. XD Looks like Mika has two reasons to show up in Atlanta now.

The ATL is cool!!! I would like to take a ROAD TRIP to GA just to see Mika! :das: H O W E V E R . . . he needs to get his bony arse BACK to FLORIDA before I D I E! :stretcher:

:D Hi there. XD Looks like Mika has two reasons to show up in Atlanta now.

He has more than that!! hello?? He speaks of Georgia in his songs..

In toy boy, the toy left him in GEORGIA, well he sure didn't say! :lol3:

The ATL is cool!!! I would like to take a ROAD TRIP to GA just to see Mika! :das: H O W E V E R . . . he needs to get his bony arse BACK to FLORIDA before I D I E! :stretcher:

*sits willingly to get mom to drive 8 hours to Florida. :glasses3:

I died February 1st. :lmfao:

I'm so anxious, it just HAS TO BE SOOOOOON. :aah:

We Want Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

5xo4u8.jpg

IF he comes back THIS year AT ALL . . . MY g u e s s is October! WHICH would be EXACTLY a year since I seen him last! :doh: Aaahhhhhh what is he trying to do to us! BUT, I am willing to WAIT WAIT WAIT till the beginning of 2011 IF it means a FULL BLOWN U.S. Tour!!!!! I mean if he came in October and it was like JUST NYC - Boston - Chicago and Cali . . . I would freaking DIE! HE NEEDS to do a REAL - FULL U.S. Tour! Something like this:

2 shows in NYC, Philly, Boston, Chicago, Georgia, 2 shows in Florida, 2 shows in Texas, . . . and so on and so on! :mf_rosetinted:

IF he comes back THIS year AT ALL . . . MY g u e s s is October! WHICH would be EXACTLY a year since I seen him last! :doh: Aaahhhhhh what is he trying to do to us! BUT, I am willing to WAIT WAIT WAIT till the beginning of 2011 IF it means a FULL BLOWN U.S. Tour!!!!! I mean if he came in October and it was like JUST NYC - Boston - Chicago and Cali . . . I would freaking DIE! HE NEEDS to do a REAL - FULL U.S. Tour! Something like this:

2 shows in NYC, Philly, Boston, Chicago, Georgia, 2 shows in Florida, 2 shows in Texas, . . . and so on and so on! :mf_rosetinted:

I KNOW. and I can't go to NYC anymore for the show cos' we already have airline tickets, and it's expensive to cancel them!

I thought of another southern city he should visit, Charlotte, have you ever been there?

It's the 18th biggest city in the US, Not sure why he didn't go there! :blink:

they have a huge ampitheatre.. and a large airport, and everything equipped for a concert, BUT if Mika does ANY SHOW in the US simliar to PDP.. I'M THERE. :naughty: I don't care if I am begging at the knees of my parents ALL SUMMER.. I WILL BE THERE. :roftl:

I KNOW. and I can't go to NYC anymore for the show cos' we already have airline tickets, and it's expensive to cancel them!

I thought of another southern city he should visit, Charlotte, have you ever been there?

It's the 18th biggest city in the US, Not sure why he didn't go there! :blink:

they have a huge ampitheatre.. and a large airport, and everything equipped for a concert, BUT if Mika does ANY SHOW in the US simliar to PDP.. I'M THERE. :naughty: I don't care if I am begging at the knees of my parents ALL SUMMER.. I WILL BE THERE. :roftl:

It is a tradition for me to go to NYC forevermore! AND it is the ONLY time I get to see my BEST FRIEND! If he DID my dream locations - I would GO to Chicago - Boston - NYC - Philly - Texas - Georgia and OF COURSE Florida! And ANYWHERE else on the way down south! I would love to go to DC - or Virginia - and charlotte!!!! I have only been there passing through - I would love to go there!

O M G - what a dream come true if he did something like PDP in the U.S.! :stretcher: I have to admit that I would be there too! NO MATTER WHERE it was OR what I had to DO to get there! I might have to grow wings! :roftl:

It is a tradition for me to go to NYC forevermore! AND it is the ONLY time I get to see my BEST FRIEND! If he DID my dream locations - I would GO to Chicago - Boston - NYC - Philly - Texas - Georgia and OF COURSE Florida! And ANYWHERE else on the way down south! I would love to go to DC - or Virginia - and charlotte!!!! I have only been there passing through - I would love to go there!

O M G - what a dream come true if he did something like PDP in the U.S.! :stretcher: I have to admit that I would be there too! NO MATTER WHERE it was OR what I had to DO to get there! I might have to grow wings! :roftl:

:lol3:

That would be AWESOME. I really, really hope he comes to the South on his next tour, even if his next tour is 5 years from now. I sure hope not though! :aah:

In Florida, I am limited the farthest my parents will travel is Orlando/Tampa.. :sad:

Northern, Norfolk Viriginia.. instead of expanding my horizons they have decreased them because of Church trips they are making me go on this summer.. :aah: I don't even wanna go, I don't know any of the youth at my church.

I wish I could still go see him in NYC.. but my Dad is VERY impatient, and just HAD to get our plane tickets in.. but, I guess it's better than his first idea, driving.. :teehee:

If Mika records in Nashville like he said, Southern US might be ALL WE GET. :lmfao:

I was testing cowgirl hats the other day, it totally got to my head. :insane: I posted a picture on twitter.

:lol3:

That would be AWESOME. I really, really hope he comes to the South on his next tour, even if his next tour is 5 years from now. I sure hope not though! :aah:

In Florida, I am limited the farthest my parents will travel is Orlando/Tampa.. :sad:

Northern, Norfolk Viriginia.. instead of expanding my horizons they have decreased them because of Church trips they are making me go on this summer.. :aah: I don't even wanna go, I don't know any of the youth at my church.

I wish I could still go see him in NYC.. but my Dad is VERY impatient, and just HAD to get our plane tickets in.. but, I guess it's better than his first idea, driving.. :teehee:

If Mika records in Nashville like he said, Southern US might be ALL WE GET. :lmfao:

I was testing cowgirl hats the other day, it totally got to my head. :insane: I posted a picture on twitter.

Aaahhhh Orlando is ONE place I am HOPEING for - even though I am closer to Miami! I would love to see Mika in Tampa - Orlando - Miami SUCKS but it is the ONLY place in FLORIDA he has EVER done a show! BOO .. there are SO many places in Florida for him to come to - and Texas too - - -- ahhhh there are SO many MFCers I wanna meet in Texas - so he HAS to go there!!!! :freak:

I would not be caught DEAD in a cowgirl hat! :roftl:

Aaahhhh Orlando is ONE place I am HOPEING for - even though I am closer to Miami! I would love to see Mika in Tampa - Orlando - Miami SUCKS but it is the ONLY place in FLORIDA he has EVER done a show! BOO .. there are SO many places in Florida for him to come to - and Texas too - - -- ahhhh there are SO many MFCers I wanna meet in Texas - so he HAS to go there!!!! :freak:

I would not be caught DEAD in a cowgirl hat! :roftl:

:roftl:

It was in Rue 21, it was cute, It had sequins.. and all.. :mf_rosetinted: I guess I've lived here too long. :lmfao:

Orlando would just be.. :drool: It's really hot there though. :teehee: It would be awesome if he performed in front of Cinderella's castle, but I don't know if you can. :roftl:

Disneyworld + Mika = :fangurl:

I'm not really sure where he could come in South Carolina.. maybe Greenville, Columbia or Myrtle Beach.. I doubt Charleston though.. :blink: none of our cities are large, but we sort of share Charlotte with North Carolina, if that makes sense. :teehee: I'm flying out of Charlotte this summer, and on the Official SC webpage, that's our biggest airport, it's strange..

Florida has LOTS of large cities PERFECT for Mika, IMO Florida is made for Concerts.. and Tanning. :roftl: like Miami, Ft. Lauterdale, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville.. etc. etc. so is Texas..

It was in Rue 21, it was cute, It had sequins.. and all.. :mf_rosetinted: I guess I've lived here too long.

Orlando would just be.. It's really hot there though. :teehee: It would be awesome if he performed in front of Cinderella's castle, but I don't know if you can. :roftl:

Disneyworld + Mika = :fangurl:

I'm not really sure where he could come in South Carolina.. maybe Greenville, Columbia or Myrtle Beach.. I doubt Charleston though.. none of our cities are large, but we sort of share Charlotte with North Carolina, if that makes sense. :teehee: I'm flying out of Charlotte this summer, and on the Official SC webpage, that's our biggest airport, it's strange..

Florida has LOTS of large cities PERFECT for Mika, IMO Florida is made for Concerts.. and Tanning. :roftl: like Miami, Ft. Lauterdale, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville.. etc. etc. so is Texas..

Okay okay - if it had sequins and all that I m i g h t! :blush-anim-cl: i can't pass up anything that sparkles! :bleh:

OH MIKA at Disneyworld - that is like a dream - HEY you never KNOW, maybe it will happen ONE sweet day! I think that Mika should shut DW down and have a special PRIVATE gig for ONLY MFCers! Yeah - Mika party and then we get to go ride Thunder Mountain! :roftl: I seriously have dreams like that all of the time! :freak:

You are right Florida is MADE for huge concerts AND tanning - so WHY then am I SO darn w h i t e!? :insane:

Okay okay - if it had sequins and all that I m i g h t! :blush-anim-cl: i can't pass up anything that sparkles! :bleh:

OH MIKA at Disneyworld - that is like a dream - HEY you never KNOW, maybe it will happen ONE sweet day! I think that Mika should shut DW down and have a special PRIVATE gig for ONLY MFCers! Yeah - Mika party and then we get to go ride Thunder Mountain! :roftl: I seriously have dreams like that all of the time! :freak:

You are right Florida is MADE for huge concerts AND tanning - so WHY then am I SO darn w h i t e!? :insane:

:lmfao:

Mika could take us to the top of Cinderella's castle, we could all ride the teacups, ride Space mountain ( :wub2: )

that'd be AMAZING.. :swoon:

I have no idea, I am terribly pale until I go on vacation, then I get tanned everywhere EXCEPT my nose, it turns bright red and I look like RUDOLPH. :teehee:

:lmfao:

Mika could take us to the top of Cinderella's castle, we could all ride the teacups, ride Space mountain ( :wub2: )

that'd be AMAZING.. :swoon:

I have no idea, I am terribly pale until I go on vacation, then I get tanned everywhere EXCEPT my nose, it turns bright red and I look like RUDOLPH. :teehee:

Take us to the top of Cinderella's castle . . . :das:

I guess I stay inside TOO much because it seems that everytime I DO go out I burn!!!! We went to a festival last weekend - weren't out there all that long BUT I got all sunburned and it HURT!!!! None of the kids got burnt! :sneaky2:

Take us to the top of Cinderella's castle . . . :das:

I guess I stay inside TOO much because it seems that everytime I DO go out I burn!!!! We went to a festival last weekend - weren't out there all that long BUT I got all sunburned and it HURT!!!! None of the kids got burnt! :sneaky2:

Yeah, :das:

Didn't they just remodel that or was that DL? :blink:

I don't get sunburnt much, but my Dad's Father was a quarter Native American, and they're dark-skinned, and I caught some of their genes. :roftl: I have the Native American nose, toes and skin.. :puke:

My nose is absolutely SO WIDE. :lmfao: and my toes are shaped like sideways ovals and bent, if that makes sense.. they actually look like Mika's though.. so that's a plus. :roftl:

Yeah, :das:

Didn't they just remodel that or was that DL? :blink:

I don't get sunburnt much, but my Dad's Father was a quarter Native American, and they're dark-skinned, and I caught some of their genes. :roftl: I have the Native American nose, toes and skin.. :puke:

My nose is absolutely SO WIDE. :lmfao: and my toes are shaped like sideways ovals and bent, if that makes sense.. they actually look like Mika's though.. so that's a plus. :roftl:

Really? I'm 1/8th Cherokee. I got the dark hair color, long, skinny feet, eyes, and high cheek bones... What tribe do you have?

Edited by That Girl Called Diddy
Left some out XD