Education from my dutch friends .. between peoples names , ja and straat I can get by pretty well:biggrin2:

Ohhh, now we can't gossip about you any more! That's a shame :biggrin2:.

Guys, yesterday Brigitte Kaandorp was at my school (most Dutchies know who she is). She was giving a workshop. Not to us first year students, but to the 2nd years. She was standing in our very small hallway and I was thinking: I know her but who is she....and then just could stop myself from shouting: Oh, it's Brigitte Kaandorp! :naughty:

It is the 2nd Dutch celebrity we had at school, we also had Sanne Wallis de Vries but she doesn't really count since she was a student at our school herself :bleh:.

By the way Fredster: nee (which means no, pronounce it like ney) is also a very important word. If you walk in the red light district and a scarcely dressed woman is coming towards you "Nee!" is what you should say (well, that is up to you actually, you could also say: "Ja." :bleh:). If someone tries to put something in your bag at Schiphol: "Nee!" would be the right thing to say :bleh:. Just proving my point that ja is very important but nee just as much.

Edited by Monie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh, now we can't gossip about you any more! That's a shame :biggrin2:.

Guys, yesterday Brigitte Kaandorp was at my school (most Dutchies know who she is). She was giving a workshop. Not to us first year students, but to the 2nd years. She was standing in our very small hallway and I was thinking: I know her but who is she....and then just could stop myself from shouting: Oh, it's Brigitte Kaandorp! :naughty:

It is the 2nd Dutch celebrity we had at school, we also had Sanne Wallis de Vries but she doesn't really count since she was a student at our school herself :bleh:.

By the way Fredster: nee (which means no, pronounce it like ney) is also a very important word. If you walk in the red light district and a scarcely dressed woman is coming towards you "Nee!" is what you should say (well, that is up to you actually, you could also say: "Ja." :bleh:). If someone tries to put something in your bag at Schiphol: "Nee!" would be the right thing to say :bleh:. Just proving my point that ja is very important but nee just as much.

:roftl::roftl:

Ohhh Im going to find myself wandering along the red light district "lost" dressed as the mad hatter :shocked:

Ja Nee ... Ja Ja Nee Nee

ok i got it :aah:

:roftl::roftl:

Ohhh Im going to find myself wandering along the red light district "lost" dressed as the mad hatter :shocked:

Ja Nee ... Ja Ja Nee Nee

ok i got it :aah:

Good! :biggrin2:

Tho I doubt if someone will put something in your bag at Schiphol or if any scarcely dressed woman will come in your direction when you are dressed as the Mad Hatter (in the red light district that is, Ingie and I are quite scarcely dressed in our costumes ourselves :bleh:) :roftl:.

:naughty: I'd like to see the faces from the ladies in the red light district when the Mad Hatter knocks on their windows.. :roftl:

Hey.. hmm... red light district, huh?? :blink:

Leator wanted to see something in Amsterdam.. guess when I show him that, he won't ever go back.. :lmfao:

BTW... why are we writing in English in the Dutch thread?? :naughty:

What on earth must dutch newbies think when I lead them to this thread? :naughty:

Maybe you should warn them before.. :naughty:

Warning: Crazyness all around and some talking about red light districts and stuff.. :fisch::roftl:

Maybe you should warn them before.. :naughty:

Warning: Crazyness all around and some talking about red light districts and stuff.. :fisch::roftl:

Yes, In my welcome message I will post age picto's, the ones you see with films, like two feet for nudity, or a spider for thrills.

I think I have to come up with a bunch of new ones :biggrin2:

Yes, In my welcome message I will post age picto's, the ones you see with films, like two feet for nudity, or a spider for thrills.

I think I have to come up with a bunch of new ones :biggrin2:

I hope will will still get some new Dutch newbies that way..:blink::naughty:

Maybe they will join because of that :wink2:

You really think that there are still some more crazy people around in our little country??? :shocked:

I thought they all joined already..:roftl:

Oh well.. every day another kid is born, that's true..:biggrin2:

You really think that there are still some more crazy people around in our little country??? :shocked:

I thought they all joined already..:roftl:

Oh well.. every day another kid is born, that's true..:biggrin2:

yes! I'm trying to raise my kids that way :naughty: I mean, my girl is the first MFC baby, so she has the right DNA for crazy :thumb_yello:

yes! I'm trying to raise my kids that way :naughty: I mean, my girl is the first MFC baby, so she has the right DNA for crazy :thumb_yello:

Cool!! A MFC-Baby..:biggrin2:

Ehm... not concieved when you were over here, right??:blink::teehee:

:roftl: I could so imagine that..:roftl:

"Oh sweetie, you are really great!!:wub2::blink: Oh, gotta post something, but you can just carry on..:biggrin2:"

:naughty:

:lmao: That would be so bad :aah:

:naughty:

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow..:boxed:

I hate dentist, they always screw with me, one dentist drilled a hole in my tongue, I sounded like Sylvester the cat for two weeks :sneaky2:

I hate dentist, they always screw with me, one dentist drilled a hole in my tongue, I sounded like Sylvester the cat for two weeks :sneaky2:

In your tongue??? :shocked:

Great to tell me that..:boxed:

I am terrified, haven't been to a dentist in 10 years..:blush-anim-cl:

But this time I have to but they will put me to sleep..:thumb_yello:

Hallo terug..:biggrin2:

Ik had even een vraagje over je siggie..

Ik heb geen idee hoe dat werkt, of je daar speciale instellingen voor hebt of zo, maar heb je zo geen kans dat je dadelijk berichtjes krijgt van mensen die je helemaal niet wil?:blink:

(sorry als deze vraag al eens eerder gesteld is, ik zie het nu pas voor de eerste keer..:blush-anim-cl:)

Nee, als je ook statusbot wil ga naar statusbot.nl

Ik heb geen last van en als ik zon berichtje krijg verwijderd ik of ik ga het beantwoorden.

Ik heb zin in Mika meisjes en jongens ( hier zijn vast wel jongens zijn neem ik aan)

Edited by jessica&mika

Nee, als je ook statusbot wil ga naar statusbot.nl

Ik heb geen last van en als ik zon berichtje krijg verwijderd ik of ik ga het beantwoorden.

Ik heb zin in Mika meisjes en jongens ( hier zijn vast wel jongens zijn neem ik aan)

Ooh, dat klingt gevaarlijk, "ik heb zin in Mika meisjes en jongens"...:roftl:

En ja hoor, er zijn best wel wat jongens hier..:biggrin2: Je moet alleen goed zoeken om ze te vinden.. :naughty:

Nö, geen statusbot voor mij..:wink2:

Ik zet mezelf gewoon op online op msn, dat moet genoeg voor ze zijn..:naughty:

Ik ga naar Mika in Düsseldorf daar heb ik zin in

Jack gaat weer naar pluto

Ik mag weer niet mee

Ooh, jij gaat naar Düsseldorf??:biggrin2:

Je had beter naar München kunnen komen..:naughty: (daar ga ik ook heen..:fisch:)

Veel plezier..:thumb_yello:

Trouwens over in contact komen met andere Mikafans.... er moet hier ergens een thread zijn met MSN adressen.. Ik zal eens even voor je kijken..:wink2:

Edited by Sasje
Sorry, weer eens duits en nederlands door elkaar aan het halen XD