Hi from Mexico

Hi, my name is Mariana and i new in MFC.

Obviouslly I love mika :aah: and i think he's an amazing artist and i love the way it's makes me fell with hes songs. he had an extraordinary talent to create music.

well about me.. i'm from mexico, queretaro city, i speak spanish.. you maybe see that my english isn't very good hehe but i do that i can. huumm.. my 2 favorite artists are MIKA and Jared Leto.. but MIKA are the number one :fangurl:

I can't explain me correctly but I said that my english isn't very good.

forgive me.

I have 14. and my birtday is 25th January. i study. well i think it's all.

thanks for read.

see u later.

byebye:biggrin2:

Edited by I'M.THE.ONE.U.CANNOT.SEE.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hola Mariana, good thing you managed to open the thread, so bienvenida to the forum, you can ask Karla - see post above mine - whatever, she'll decir te todo lo que necessitas en tu propria lingua coz mi espanol sucks como puedes ver in this crazy post...hope you nderstand mi espanol es una mierda...:)

Hola Mariana, good thing you managed to open the thread, so bienvenida to the forum, you can ask Karla - see post above mine - whatever, she'll decir te todo lo que necessitas en tu propria lingua coz mi espanol sucks como puedes ver in this crazy post...hope you nderstand mi espanol es una mierda...:)

Your Spanglish skills are legendary! :bow:

And bienvenido, Mariana! Glad you found us! :biggrin2: