Mika4Life13

http://www.posh24.com/mika/mika_performs_broken_foot_and_all

mika_performs_broken_foot_and_all.jpg

Singing sensation Mika appeared on French talk show Vivement Dimanche yesterday and he kille it as usual! When he arrived at the Television studios in Paris yesterday, he hobbled out of his car in crutches and a huge foot brace, so it looked as if he would have to sing sitting down or something. Not Mika! He got up and performed music from his latest album "The boy who knew too much" as if nothing was wrong. What a pro!

SOOO CUTE! :wub2:

• Like 1

Is his foot broken or just hurt?? xxx:boxed:

Not broken, he's just torn some ligaments. Or maybe tendons. I can't remember, I've heard both said. :teehee:

I can't believe he's still performing while standing. I really hope he's gotten a doctor's okay on that. The idea of his "the show must go on" attitude causing permanent damage is not a pleasant thought.

Not broken, he's just torn some ligaments. Or maybe tendons. I can't remember, I've heard both said. :teehee:

I can't believe he's still performing while standing. I really hope he's gotten a doctor's okay on that. The idea of his "the show must go on" attitude causing permanent damage is not a pleasant thought.

It's really...well, it's an admirable trait but, he should really take a breather...:boxed:

It's so cute seeing him up there with a cast on though, still giving it his all! :wub2:

I agree.

When I snapped a ligament in my foot, I had to stay off it for a week, with it elevated, and the next week gentle exercise, using the crutches. I couldn't drive for a month.

I hope that's not what happened to his foot, because, it was ruddy agony for me, even with pain killers.

I heard tendons in Oakland, but he's changed his story so many times.:naughty:

I agree. He needs to chill out for a bit before the european leg (hahaha, no pun intended) of the tour. We don't want irreversible damage.:boxed:

P.S. i love the pic of him sticking his tongue out. he's so cheeky.:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

no it's not good he should rest his foot the silly sausage

I heard tendons in Oakland, but he's changed his story so many times.:naughty:

I agree. He needs to chill out for a bit before the european leg (hahaha, no pun intended) of the tour. We don't want irreversible damage.:boxed:

P.S. i love the pic of him sticking his tongue out. he's so cheeky.:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I know such a cheeky monkey

when I saw those pics all I could do was go awwww bless him poor Mika :boxed:

I wanna kiss him better :wub2::huglove:

he really should rest that foot so it doesn't get any worse

Singing sensation Mika appeared on French talk show Vivement Dimanche yesterday and he kille it as usual! When he arrived at the Television studios in Paris yesterday, he hobbled out of his car in crutches and a huge foot brace, so it looked as if he would have to sing sitting down or something. Not Mika! He got up and performed music from his latest album "The boy who knew too much" as if nothing was wrong. What a pro!

*agrees* :wub2:

Awwww bless :blush-anim-cl: Doesn't those pics just make you feel like you want to look after him and make him rest and bring him victoria sponge cake as he sits with his foot up..... Or is that just me?? :boxed::naughty:

Seriously though I hope he's resting it in between the shows he is doing.

Awwww bless :blush-anim-cl:Doesn't those pics just make you feel like you want to look after him and make him rest and bring him victoria sponge cake as he sits with his foot up..... Or is that just me?? :boxed::naughty:

:shocked::shocked:

Please, marry me! :fangurl:

:mf_rosetinted:

Awwww bless :blush-anim-cl:Doesn't those pics just make you feel like you want to look after him and make him rest and bring him victoria sponge cake as he sits with his foot up..... Or is that just me?? :boxed::naughty:

Not just you!!!!

Hope he will get better soon!

These pictures make me all giddy inside. :teehee:

YES YES YES YES! I'd just love to nurse him back to health. :wink2: