Top Posters In This Topic

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :pinkbow:....thank you, Monica! : blush-anim-cl:

wow! the best pics so far! : wub2:

thank you!

: wub2: thanks moni!!

you're too kind!!! :blush-anim-cl:

you're welcome girls!!! =*

:sneaky2:

i can see the 2 drunk women who pushed mika..after that a security man was sent in the front!

yeah, just near me!!

at love today i told him 'oh come on, jump!!!'

and i spoke to him in english, don't know why!!!! :roftl:

i skipped this part :blush-anim-cl:

but it was really fun! i was having the time of my life too when i realized i had better go and join my friends...and spend half an hour at the wardrobe! :sneaky2:

i could have danced all night! : pinkbow:

and now....my right knee hurts again so much!

too much for pretending to be a girl! :naughty:

oops, did i talk too much?? :aah:

same here, we left the room unwillingly too.. :teehee:

if you're goldlings, i'm silversomething 'cause i had my back and legs hurting the day after!!:naughty:

you're too kind!!! :blush-anim-cl:

you're welcome girls!!! =*

yeah' date=' just near me!!

at love today i told him 'oh come on, jump!!!'

and i spoke to him in english, don't know why!!!! :roftl:

[b']oops, did i talk too much?? [/b]:aah:

same here, we left the room unwillingly too.. :teehee:

if you're goldlings, i'm silversomething 'cause i had my back and legs hurting the day after!!:naughty:

oh no, don't worry...some of my friends here know i love to dance :naughty:

my knee's been hurting since june! :naughty:

thanks for the beautiful pics, everyone.

lil violet, it was nice to give a name ot a face :teehee:

robertina, you shouldn't have let your friends drag you to the wardrobe: you were quite into dance.:thumb_yello: you should have gone on partying and drop us boring souls queue for the wardrobe:naughty::wink2:

too bad I could not arrive in the aftrenoon and say him hi, I'd have SO SO SO wated that :tears: but it just wasn't possible to come earlier thanI did. it was a blessing to come at all as the premises were on Sunday.

anyway, the living room gig experience made up partially for it and the eye contact and smiles made up for the rest :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

oh, yes and he even played SIMT. what more can one ask for? :mf_rosetinted:

robertina, you shouldn't have let your friends drag you to the wardrobe: you were quite into dance.:thumb_yello: you should have gone on partying and drop us boring souls queue for the wardrobe:naughty::wink2:

LOL a bunch of mfcrs gettin crazy on the floor w/ LadyGaga..the party ended when we left, rly :teehee:

Woah, I would be really nervous if I had to perform so closely to the audience. Lucky fans :wub2:

you can see some of us

yes, it was magic:blush-anim-cl:

do I spot a certain cameraman behind the curtain..? :wub2:

you can see some of us

yes, it was magic:blush-anim-cl:

do I spot a certain cameraman behind the curtain..? :wub2:

no, andy was nowhere to be seen those days, it's a cameraman from deejay TV, the show was filmed and will be aired.:thumb_yello:

Has anyone seen Andy lateley btw?:wink2:

Last time I saw Andy it was a the Bloomsbury Ballroom gig, and before that he was at Scala and at the pub night, but he wasn'tfilming at any of these events. I think that he was just there as Mika's friend, like the rest of the gang.

I haven't seen him film since Sadler's Wells if I remember correctly, and even there it was just from a contained setting, not filming fans like he used to do in the past :teehee:.

no, andy was nowhere to be seen those days, it's a cameraman from deejay TV, the show was filmed and will be aired.:thumb_yello:

oh, it totally looked like andy from the distance.. :teehee:

thanks for the link to the photos: you can see some of us on those too

and to see them again, recalls me what an amazing jacket he wore... :wub2:

BTW, I remember those 2 guys from the party: this 77.jpg was in the hall after the gig and was talking to some mika fans. he is very small LOL he looked nice and down to earth.

and this (on the left) http://www.deejay.it/dj/multimedia/dettaglio/type-F/idMedia-1306/La-festa-di-Deejay-Tv?skipPhoto=17&skipComment=1 was walking outside the venue before we were let in to see mika.

stars hunting :naughty::mf_rosetinted::aah:

Last time I saw Andy it was a the Bloomsbury Ballroom gig, and before that he was at Scala and at the pub night, but he wasn'tfilming at any of these events. I think that he was just there as Mika's friend, like the rest of the gang.

I haven't seen him film since Sadler's Wells if I remember correctly, and even there it was just from a contained setting, not filming fans like he used to do in the past :teehee:.

true. when I saw him last it was at franco parenti and he was just filming very little with handy camera before the gig, the fans and so on, chatting relaxed with mrs P :thumb_yello:

true. when I saw him last it was at franco parenti and he was just filming very little with handy camera before the gig, the fans and so on, chatting relaxed with mrs P :thumb_yello:

Aw, thanks!:wub2:

Good to know he's still around!

I wonder if we ever may see some of all the footage he must have by know...:wink2: