Welcome to Wonkaland - Life in Caption Motion

willywonka

He ain't witty enough to do it...:mf_rosetinted:

I'll teach him :mf_rosetinted:

Btw no hotel yet, we gotta be sure how many we are. But will be Alif or any other in the nice area :flowers2:

My best pic of the madrid gig...

GOOODZZZZ! WONKA'S IN THE FRONT ROW, CAN'T KEEP SHAKIN!

2edtx5w.jpg

:lmfao:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll teach him :mf_rosetinted:

Btw no hotel yet, we gotta be sure how many we are. But will be Alif or any other in the nice area :flowers2:

Change your siggie, coño!:roftl:

It's not lisbon on april 16th anymore, put may 11th, de puta madre...:naughty:

Tell me about the hotel asap so i have time to check others, k?

Besos!

Edited by willywonka

I can't help but love your "pic" with Mika! Cute smile - and the flower in your hair is very cute as well. The security guy on the right is very funny though :roftl:

--

M: "Ok, Wonka, here's my private mail adress. Just let me release your captions before posting them on the forum and nobody will get hurt!"

W: *sings* "If you're going to Won-ka-la-haaand, be sure to wear a flower in your haaaaair"

Security Guy: "Jesus, I have to change my job..."

2l92x5h.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Change your siggie, coño!:roftl:

It's not lisbon on april 26th anymore, put may 11th, de puta madre...:naughty:

Tell me about the hotel asap so i have time to check others, k?

Besos!

Coño!! :lmfao:You're so right, I'm sooo lazy :naughty:

Hope tomorrow to arrange it with Rosa, will let you know asap! :thumb_yello:

Btw I just noticed that I misspelled your hubby's name, so embarrassed :blush-anim-cl:

A very complete day... had no time to ask Carla about Portuguese swearwords :lmfao: But I will!!!!

Oooh dear, I can take care of that. I'm from the north, and here we know swearwords that people from the south never heard of. :mf_rosetinted:

(ok, except Wonka, maybe... she knows everything! :aah:)

Oooh dear, I can take care of that. I'm from the north, and here we know swearwords that people from the south never heard of. :mf_rosetinted:

Share share :naughty: so I can learn them in advance :biggrin2:

Coño!! :lmfao:You're so right, I'm sooo lazy :naughty:

Hope tomorrow to arrange it with Rosa, will let you know asap! :thumb_yello:

Btw I just noticed that I misspelled your hubby's name, so embarrassed :

R.U.I.:naughty:

Oh god... coño here, coño there... I see we'll have a great day in Lisbon, in a few weeks!

You don't even know the swearing words forced all them to teach me...:roftl:

A very complete day... had no time to ask Carla about Portuguese swearwords :lmfao: But I will!!!!

I'll start a lsit right away...

Oh, you know more than me m sure...:mf_rosetinted:

Share share :naughty: so I can learn them in advance :biggrin2:

Not here, Guy would immediately send me to the NC...:teehee:

:fangurl: wonka, please print this picture, have mika sign it for me at the portugal gig? such beautiful abstract art! :naughty:

You should see the others...:lmfao:

I have Mika with 40 fingers, no face mika, mika with a dragging ray face, mika as a ghost, mika no head, mika cut in half...

Only us, true art appreciators know this is pure art...:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Real life is getting on the way so i didn't even had time to do a proper report, but as soon as i can i'll post the best Wonka abstract mMika pics evah! :floor:

The machine was fangurling, i'm sure...:teehee:

I need my bed right now! :bye:

I have Mika with 40 fingers, no face mika, mika with a dragging ray face, mika as a ghost, mika no head, mika cut in half...

Real life is getting on the way so i didn't even had time to do a proper report, but as soon as i can i'll post the best Wonka abstract mMika pics evah! :floor:

:bye: i can't believe it!!! a tired wonka?? what has mika done to you??? :shocked:

Not here, Guy would immediately send me to the NC...:teehee:

Have you been out of there anyway?:naughty:

:fangurl: wonka, please print this picture, have mika sign it for me at the portugal gig? such beautiful abstract art! :naughty:

i smell trouble in this thread :sneaky2:

:fisch:

Night night!

Oh, noeeeezzz!

Dark Angel found my grey underwear and stole it all backstage!

Mommmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

98533550.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5EF4E22D11FD8E6C8C84F73E7028903E4B3D2C52C4E71EDE9

I loved that part of the performance. I can't really say anything witty, but I just wanted to remark that :blush-anim-cl:

Who can say anything witty within a week or so after a mika gig?:blink:

:biggrin2:

You for example? but ok you needed 4 days to assimilate ideas and be able to report :naughty:

What a gig Wonka, what a gig! far more impressive than the previous ones. Now I can see why everybody is addicted, it's like a drug!

Not that I didn't enjoyed the previous ones, but this one moved me more don't know why, maybe because it was in my city. Or maybe because I hadn't seen anything of the new Arena Tour in You Tube so everything was new for me. Yes, definitely I think that is one of the reasons.

:fangurl:

Edited by hathor

You for example? but ok you needed 4 days to assimilate ideas and be able to report :naughty:

What a gig Wonka, what a gig! far more impressive than the previous ones. Now I can see why everybody is addicted, it's like a drug!

Not that I didn't enjoyed the previous ones, but this one moved me more don't know why, maybe because it was in my city. Or maybe because I hadn't seen anything of the new Arena Tour in You Tube so everything was new for me. Yes, definitely I think that is one of the reasons.

:fangurl:

From all the Mika gigs i attended this was by far the best one, indeed...:mf_rosetinted:

too bad it was my first...:lmfao:

I needed 4 days to restart my brain while i cleaned up the mess the children made while i was gone...:sneaky2: