Welcome to Wonkaland - Life in Caption Motion

willywonka

I was yesterday watching some odd pics and i was like "hey,sure carla could make great captions with these ones" and i wasted my time trying to find out what the hell would she do with those pics,and finally.... i simply wasted my time... i have no creating imagination.... not at all.... and then i came here and started to laugh like an idiot with each and every caption... like:

"hahahah...wot!!? hahahah.... OH MY GOD!!! :floor:..... she´s a f*cking genius!!... hahahaaah.....LOOK THIS ONE!! HILARIOUS!!! HAHAHAH....."

and then i went to bed sooooo happy!!:biggrin2:

Rosita, tu sabes que me gustas mucho (Is this correct to you know that i love you????):roftl:, ever since the first moment we met we started getting along and we didn't need much time together to start talking jibberish at the queue...:naughty::biggrin2:

I am so proud to be your friend and have met you personally...:wink2:

I'm so glad that i can make people happy with my silly captions, especially my friends and to know you leave the forum and still feel happy because of what i do fills me with joy...:huglove:

And this applies to everyone who come here practically everyday and leave a flattering comment or a :lmao: or a :floor:...

I just hope you can take a bit of happyness when you leave..:biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww, Siennita you don't have to blame yourself for that Lady being a total twat!

I am sure everyone has nothing than good things to say about your country...

I, at least, do, I love Sweden, and i have the idea that it is one of the most developed, cult and beautiful countries in Europe...:huglove:

And then there's Abba, and salmon...AND IKEA!:mf_rosetinted:

Every country has jerks on tv, moron journalists, etc...you should live in Portugal...:naughty:

So the thing is, if in your country there's a stupid person interviewing Mika just take off the sound when she speaks and insert a Wonka caption instead...you'll start liking your TV shows much more...:naughty::roftl::biggrin2:

You're so sweet!:wub2:

Yep....I'll do that!:roftl:

Rosita, tu sabes que me gustas mucho (Is this correct to you know that i love you????):roftl:, ever since the first moment we met we started getting along and we didn't need much time together to start talking jibberish at the queue...:naughty::biggrin2:

I'm so glad that i can make people happy with my silly captions, especially my friends and to know you leave the forum and still feel happy because of what i do fills me with joy...:huglove:

And this applies to everyone who come here practically everyday and leave a flattering comment or a :lmao: or a :floor:...

am i included in these crazy people??:teehee:

:huglove:

Awwww, Siennita you don't have to blame yourself for that Lady being a total twat!

I, at least, do, I love Sweden, and i have the idea that it is one of the most developed, cult and beautiful countries in Europe...:huglove:

Every country has jerks on tv, moron journalists, etc...you should live in Portugal...:naughty:

So the thing is, if in your country there's a stupid person interviewing Mika just take off the sound when she speaks and insert a Wonka caption instead...you'll start liking your TV shows much more...:naughty::roftl::biggrin2:

t'was it ok to have been doing that anyway?! :roftl: and sometimes, even if it's not mika but another 'celebrity'? :wink2:

thanks for the laughs!!!!

xxx

You're sure you didn't lock your own kids in the cellar???

tv3-31-900.jpg

How did you have time to go to the haidresser then???

tv3-32-900.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: they don't let me to post so much images, had to cut off

About kids is especially amazing :thumb_yello:

am i included in these crazy people??:teehee:

:huglove:

You're the worst of them...:mf_rosetinted:

t'was it ok to have been doing that anyway?! :roftl: and sometimes, even if it's not mika but another 'celebrity'? :wink2:

thanks for the laughs!!!!

xxx

:thumb_yello:

: they don't let me to post so much images, had to cut off

About kids is especially amazing :thumb_yello:

:mf_rosetinted:

List of festivals i'm planning in Portugal and Spain this summer:

*PS - Let's make it too many to ruin Wonka's vacation and drive her insane"

July, 1st - 100 km from her house

July, 2 - 200 km from her house

July, 3 - 300km from her house...

...and so on...

until August 31st when i'll have to get her a ride home in Mikamobile as she'll be completely broke...

p1020525s.jpg

I love Sweden too... one of my favourite book series is based in Sweden :teehee:

Ok, Wonka - what's wrong with you? :mf_rosetinted: Usually i visit Wonkaland several times a day (before work, at lunchtime - trying not to drink/eat while reading a cap, after work, even during work, in the middle of the night...) to LAUGH MY BUNNYING BUTT OFF and let them make my day. It always works.

But today...you nearly made me cry with those sweet and lovely words....you're such a wonderful person!!!

Eu gosto muito de você! :huglove:

Now i'm gonna wipe my nose and check out the latest caps before i'm totally choked with emotion :wink2:

P.S: "A bit of happiness"?! That totally understates what this thread evokes, my dear! :roftl:

A bit if happyness... Wonkaland and Mikagasmics are my "must have" threads, where I come at once after switching my PC.

I really appreciate you and your work, I was always amazed where do you get all these funny and witty things from!

So, I thank you so much, and God save the Queen of captions!

Boys to da right!

MVI_102800023-border.jpg

Girls to da left!

MVI_102800030-border.jpg

Goooooood, now i can blame ya all properly...

MVI_102800043-border.jpg

Hey, you, why aren't ya joining others?

MVI_10250035-border.jpg

]Oh, you don't really know which side to take?

MVI_10250072-border.jpg

I don't blame you, neither do I!

MVI_10250128-border.jpg

I think this one is my favourite.... especially the forth picture!!!! Congratulations Wonka!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Ok, Wonka - what's wrong with you? :mf_rosetinted: Usually i visit Wonkaland several times a day (before work, at lunchtime - trying not to drink/eat while reading a cap, after work, even during work, in the middle of the night...) to LAUGH MY BUNNYING BUTT OFF and let them make my day. It always works.

But today...you nearly made me cry with those sweet and lovely words....you're such a wonderful person!!!

Eu gosto muito de você! :huglove:

Now i'm gonna wipe my nose and check out the latest caps before i'm totally choked with emotion :wink2:

P.S: "A bit of happiness"?! That totally understates what this thread evokes, my dear! :roftl:

A bit if happyness... Wonkaland and Mikagasmics are my "must have" threads, where I come at once after switching my PC.

I really appreciate you and your work, I was always amazed where do you get all these funny and witty things from!

So, I thank you so much, and God save the Queen of captions!

Awwww...:huglove:

Now let's stop the bull**** and kick some ass...:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

It's been a bit of a bad hair day today...

snap185557.png

Mostly because of mom...

In the morning she yelled at me: Get that mop washed!

snap185613.png

But i was feeling so weird because she was peeking through the bathroom door hole, to be certain i'd wash it, i just gave up...

snap185660.png

snap185557.png

Mostly because of mom...

snap185613.png

But i was feeling so weird because she was peeking through the bathroom door hole, to be certain i'd wash it, i just gave up...

snap185660.png

:floor::lmfao: Fits perfect! :thumb_yello:

snap185557.png

Mostly because of mom...

snap185613.png

snap185660.png

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I luuurve Mika's hair!!!

I think this one is my favourite.... especially the forth picture!!!! Congratulations Wonka!!!!!:thumb_yello:

It's my fav, too...:teehee:

:thumb_yello:

Welcome, Andriana!

Have you started your own introduction thread so we get to know you better???

There are a few peeps from Greece, look for Louiza...:wink2:

Hi, this is Mika, and i'm pretending i am dead, but as the matter of fact, to tell you the truth what i have is massive cramps on my legs and i can't stand up...

Please ask my crew to pick me up off the floor so poor Pink can do her show...

29763_394964126126_710591126_4157690_633055_n.jpg

Hi, this is Mika, and i'm pretending i am dead, but as the matter of fact, to tell you the truth what i have is massive cramps on my legs and i can't stand up...

Please ask my crew to pick me up off the floor so poor Pink can do her show...

29763_394964126126_710591126_4157690_633055_n.jpg

:roftl: