Mika on his demoNs and overcoming a crisis of confidence

dcdeb

He just asked us to do it. We weren't that busy so we said yes.

You know you OUGHT to do detailed reports on that matter, dontcha?:mf_rosetinted:

No MFCr can get here and say she painted Mika's balls and get away with it without being questioned by the other 15,000 members until exhaustion...:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you OUGHT to do detailed reports on that matter, dontcha?:mf_rosetinted:

No MFCr can get here and say she painted Mika's balls and get away with it without being questioned by the other 15,000 members until exhaustion...:mf_rosetinted:

I'm already exhausted it's 12.30 must be later where you are wonka?

So you guys painted the tour planets?

With Mika?

And he fed you?

How did you manage to get that?

Lucky bastards!

:naughty:

He just had to ask with those Bambi eyes and we said "ok then, if you insist" :naughty:.

But if you look at it technically, the lucky bastard was him, cause he got the free labour and if we hadn't helped out they would have been painting planets the whole night before the day of the show :teehee:

He just asked us to do it. We weren't that busy so we said yes.

Actually, we were. He made us miss our CN Tower viewing that we had planned for that evening :sneaky2:.

oh great... now we are going to have

"i painted his balls fan #1"

"i painted his balls fan #2"

"i painted his balls fan #3" club....

put it in your signature girls!!! :lmfao:

:lmfao:oh god, noooo

Wow, that was a really interesting interview, thanks for posting!

Actually, we were. He made us miss our CN Tower viewing that we had planned for that evening :sneaky2:.

I bet it was worth it though, right?

How many ball painters did he have then?

Well we did have plans to go to the CN Tower but it was more interesting hearing Mika's take on it than the tour guide's.

Oh, the CN Tower would be so much interesting...but a fan's gotta do what she's gotta do, right?

I'm already exhausted it's 12.30 must be later where you are wonka?

The exact same time you have babooska, ma country is the only country n Europe who shares your time, ma'am...Porrrtugal...

He just had to ask with those Bambi eyes and we said "ok then, if you insist" :naughty:.

But if you look at it technically, the lucky bastard was him, cause he got the free labour and if we hadn't helped out they would have been painting planets the whole night before the day of the show :teehee:

:lmfao:oh god, noooo

Bambi eyes...balls..ok, i fully agree...

:biggrin2:

You crack me up...

I bet it was worth it though, right?

Totally :wub2:. Best experience ever, now seriously. So chilled and nice and "normal".

How many ball painters did he have then?

Oh, the CN Tower would be so much interesting...but a fan's gotta do what she's gotta do, right?

The exact same time you have babooska, ma country is the only country n Europe who shares your time, ma'am...Porrrtugal...

Bambi eyes...balls..ok, i fully agree...

:biggrin2:

You crack me up...

Well, we still got to see the Tower from a distance so I guess that we can't complain too much :mf_lustslow:

On a serious note now, would you explain the emotionally killing a guy coz i am totally lost, what the heck does he mean by that???????

Sounds like he broke someone's heart. I think after that marriage proposal yesterday we've seen Mika has a bit of a cruel streak in him. :teehee:

Sounds like he broke someone's heart. I think after that marriage proposal yesterday we've seen Mika has a bit of a cruel streak in him. :teehee:

Oh, he's assuming a lot in this interview, then...:teehee:

If he keeps going like that, i'm asking myself what will we know by Xmas...:mf_rosetinted:

Tnx, Christine...:thumb_yello:

Hey! Yoooowhoooo....I painted his balls too!

*feels so good to finally let that out*

that basically means he was expecting to get hurt so he was pushing and challenging this person to see if they'd hurt him. That sounds psychologically crazy but it makes sense.

or maybe he just needed MORE from the relationship, like... it had reached a point where it was kinda stalemate and he needed SOMETHING from the relationship but nothing was there, so basically he might have felt numbed by the lack of "something worthwhile" in the relationship. (sorry but it makes sense to me). :blink:

Edited by sparkly1

Or did he just want to "feel" again - something, anything??

I think it was a bit more complicated than Mika is saying.

Interesting to say the least.

that is exaclty what I was trying to get at in my last post...yeey someone else gets it lol (or gets the same thing I do lol).

Thank you for such a hilarious welcome to my new job:roftl:

And sara I forgive you, you have been a bit busy to notice:aah:

congrats I had no idea too so thats how your privvy to the latest goss then harr harr it's getting worse than a soap in this place lately

:naughty:

I think you are absolutely right, Caz. :thumb_yello:

He seems to prefer complex people...

If you think about it, his relationship to MFC is pretty complex, too : does not seem to mind a bit of criticism from fans, either...:teehee:

exactly. It must be his complex brain...:naughty:

perhaps he just likes genuine honest ppl better than a looker (I SAID LOOKER NOT HOOKER) :sneaky2::teehee:

Shhh... You guys! It was supposed to be a secret! :mf_rosetinted:

holy cow not another one, this place is crawling with them, it's like the secret service in here arrrgh I'm NOT a celebrity, get me outa here :naughty:anyway as if ppl in here can keep secrets for long, there's always someone with a "secret" or 2 in here, oh it must be hell lol.

Edited by sparkly1

Ok, just got home, read both the article and the whole thread in 2 mins...

Would you care to ellaborate why is Mika having barely legal sex Monkey with a small army of fans (MFCrs FFS???? who ???) who had pizza and donuts while emotionally killing a man 3 weeks ago?

I'm gasping for air, here...

:lmfao:

That's why he's slepless today in Dubai, from so many sleepies....

:bow:genius that totally cracked me up:lmfao::lmao:

Well we were told not to tell but now he's blabbed.

We painted his balls.

omg that is hilarious I gotta tweet him on that now hahaha :roftl:

done pmsl, he will never see it but it made me chuckle knowing I offered to paint Mika's balls :roftl:

Edited by sparkly1