How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you speak it?? or did you just unrealisingly buy a picture that cost £999 :aah:

i contacted em by email... i dont speak it that well but wrote in english. But the price is 25 euro for a pic

gotta run. time to get em printed out by a photographer... :biggrin2:

Martin your bf... there would be a lot of jealous girlz then :naughty:

and congratz w. the job

There sure would be... I imagine one of those jealous girls would be his wife :fisch:

Thank you!

very happy!!!!! Just bought these 2 piccies (without the watermark)... dont wanna know what i had to pay...

preview.php?a=1436298

preview.php?a=1445750

still waiting for 2

GOD they are HUUUUUUUGE!

just got the 2 others

preview.php?a=1249463

preview.php?a=1436197

:fangurl:

Oooooh, nice pics! Are you going to get them framed once they're printed?

hyper juse downed 10 tenerjy drinks (for two reasons)

1) i was board

2) it was a bet from my next door naber (for £100 now it in the mika fund)

now just to calm down is the problem

Holy crap!

Be careful, having that many energy drinks can cause heart problems...

i contacted em by email... i dont speak it that well but wrote in english. But the price is 25 euro for a pic

Ooooh, that doesn't sound too bad...

ooo sounds good! I wanna see pics when they're done! :naughty:

NICE!! so how do you use that site?? you email them and then they...?

i email em w. the ID number... they will then guide you w. how to pay via. paypal ect.

they will send you the original pic in an email but yu have to promise em not to share the originals online...

i email em w. the ID number... they will then guide you w. how to pay via. paypal ect.

they will send you the original pic in an email but yu have to promise em not to share the originals online...

busted :aah:

so then you just take it to a store and they'll print it!!?

busted :aah:

so then you just take it to a store and they'll print it!!?

i dont post the originals... im only posting scans.... the originals is way better quality!

yeah.... a photostore where they can print out piccies on dirrent kinda paper and sizes... of course have to pay for it

original size of the scans... donno what my scanner made em so big. but pretty much also the same size as the originals

original size of the scans... donno why my scanner made em so damn VERY big...

img1yy.th.jpg

img3pp.th.jpg

img2cg.th.jpg

img0002um.th.jpg

Hyper

Just saw Kick Ass pre order on itunes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really annoyed i did this too and had a browse through mika music on itunes. came across 1 i never heard of called sea songs so i thought i'd have it. when i went to listen(after i'd downloaded it) it was some foreign woman singing! i know it's my own fault, but it was really sneaky of itunes to put it in with the real mika songs. if i could reach my own ass i'd bloody well kick it!

really annoyed i did this too and had a browse through mika music on itunes. came across 1 i never heard of called sea songs so i thought i'd have it. when i went to listen(after i'd downloaded it) it was some foreign woman singing! i know it's my own fault, but it was really sneaky of itunes to put it in with the real mika songs. if i could reach my own ass i'd bloody well kick it!

i know, some weird woman has loadsa 'Mika' songs :blink: theres quite a few 'Mikas' on itunes..:blink: