How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad and angry. My own little Mika is broken, I think I will be able to fix it, but I'm sad anyway. Someone was there when it broke down, she said, it fell down itself, but I don't trust her (it wouldn't be the first time that she brokes something and hides it), I hate her :furious:

Sad I'm not hyper anymore. Getting annoyed at my teacher again, who gave us far too few time for our maths test (I studied properly for once, and what does it help me??), and at the guy I like ... he'll never admit it, will he? :aah:

^^What was your dream? :aah:

OT:I feel like singing :biggrin2:

i was in the woods with some friends, further up the path some really old friends were setting fire to things, i was trying to stop it, had to run for help *woke up, fell asleep* went right back to the same place in my dream, still trying to find someone to stop the fire. then i appeared near a field only to find that i was in a video shoot for Guns & Roses and their song Estranged (even though they have a vid for it...) so when the music started, Slash (lead guitarist) hugged me and lead me away with Duff (bassiest)- who kept turning into a caterpillar WTF?! and we went to Duff's. his mum was a complete hag, Slash kept telling me he loved me and Duff hatched a few teddy bears and made me carry them as we all ran back to the video shoot...

HELP ME SOMEONE!!!!! :lmfao:

xx