How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yummy, are you gona have a party? :aah:

Nope! Its just someone i know who wanna say sorry for something he dont have to say sorry for.... A guy who decided to make me :fangurl: quite a bit thx to a question if i could imagine kissin Mikas shirtless tummy and chest :mf_lustslow:

Nope! Its just someone i know who wanna say sorry for something he dont have to say sorry for.... A guy who decided to make me :fangurl: quite a bit thx to a question if i could imagine kissin Mikas shirtless tummy and chest :mf_lustslow:

lol hehe what kind of question it that :aah:!!! the answer is obvious :mf_rosetinted:

He definitely changed my mood when he asked :naughty:

so when will you be here or is the lollipops not good enough for your taste?

:naughty: well considering the chocolates i just ate maybe by morning :teehee: maybe ill bring a friend as well and we can have a party :roftl:

I feel a bit weird...

On Facebook I'm friends with a guy I used to have a massive big girly crush on in high school, and it's so weird, cause he used to be so... well... geeky (:wub2:), and now he's all buff and is a pro wrestler :blink:...

I feel a bit weird...

On Facebook I'm friends with a guy I used to have a massive big girly crush on in high school, and it's so weird, cause he used to be so... well... geeky (:wub2:), and now he's all buff and is a pro wrestler :blink:...

:naughty: sounds nice :biggrin2: