How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all ok in here???

sometimes it's better to communicate via pm, who knows, you may come to an understanding... or at the very least, agree to disagree, while staying respectful to each other :wink2:

It's 1 in the morning, I've had a bucket load of sugar and I'm now wondering if you can get drunk with Root Beer. Idk but whatever they had at that after party is frickin' awesome and I want more!

Why can't every day be like today! Why do the majority of them have to suck and then, only very rarely do you stumble upon one that's just amazing? :dunno:

How am I feeling right now ... to be honest ... flipping terrified ... I go to say goodbye to my Mum tomorrow ... I've seen her already ... but it was only for about 2 mins as I couldn't stay in there ... I need to stay longer this time ... for closure ... for piece of mind ... for lots of reasons ... going with both my brothers .... David hasn't seen her yet ... so I'm worried about him ... whether he'll hold it together or not ... and then Tuesday is the funeral ... I don't really ... know .... how I'll be on Tuesday ... I've written her a poem ... and really hope I can hold it together and actually read it ... I don't want anyone else to have to step up and do it themselves ... It's personal ... I wrote it .... let alone ... sitting through the songs I've chosen ... It's probably gonna be the worst two days of my life ... ever ... and .... I still don't really know how I feel right now :(

How am I feeling right now ... to be honest ... flipping terrified ... I go to say goodbye to my Mum tomorrow ... I've seen her already ... but it was only for about 2 mins as I couldn't stay in there ... I need to stay longer this time ... for closure ... for piece of mind ... for lots of reasons ... going with both my brothers .... David hasn't seen her yet ... so I'm worried about him ... whether he'll hold it together or not ... and then Tuesday is the funeral ... I don't really ... know .... how I'll be on Tuesday ... I've written her a poem ... and really hope I can hold it together and actually read it ... I don't want anyone else to have to step up and do it themselves ... It's personal ... I wrote it .... let alone ... sitting through the songs I've chosen ... It's probably gonna be the worst two days of my life ... ever ... and .... I still don't really know how I feel right now :(

:huglove: it's good that you have brothers, so you can all support and lean on each other.

Take care xxx

poor you :huglove:

(just ignored me, i'm not here):mf_rosetinted: