Top Posters In This Topic

Invisible :mf_rosetinted:

I'm the invisible man I'm the invisible man

Incredible how you can see right through me... :aah:

*goes and listens to queen now*

but i see youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Yes :( Just a lil sad.

:huglove:

sounds like me 2 hours tme ago... feelt invisible and made me sad :huglove: and got bad news at the same time...

Wish could make you feel better... maybe try and think about Mika, whip, whipped, strewberry or chocolate cream, pink fluffy handcuffs, bodypaint and wash (you can do that for me... but only ones) ect :das: You know.. the normal innocent stuff :naughty: maybe that can make you smile.. ohhh and btw. MIKA IN 1 WEEK!!!!! :wink2:

sounds like me 2 hours tme ago... feelt invisible and made me sad :huglove: and got bad news at the same time...

Wish could make you feel better... maybe try and think about Mika, whip, whipped, strewberry or chocolate cream, pink fluffy handcuffs, bodypaint and wash (you can do that for me... but only ones) ect :das: You know.. the normal innocent stuff :naughty: maybe that can make you smile.. ohhh and btw. MIKA IN 1 WEEK!!!!! :wink2:

Thx :huglove: I feel a lil better already. Roxane cheered me up with lovely words and a nice gif :wub2: And now I'll start and think about pink fluffy handcuffs with whipped cream and strawberries etc. :wink2:

Glad you're feeling happy now. Hope the bad news weren't too bad...

1 week!!! :yay:

Thx :huglove: I feel a lil better already. Roxane cheered me up with lovely words and a nice gif :wub2: And now I'll start and think about pink fluffy handcuffs with whipped cream and strawberries etc. :wink2:

Glad you're feeling happy now. Hope the bad news weren't too bad...

1 week!!! :yay:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

:huglove:

im happy everyones happy!!!:boing::yay: