How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really really sad.... Like, almost in tears sad. :tears:

I think it's because this time a year ago I couldn't move me right side and I had two blood clots in my head. :tears:

:huglove:

Look on the bright side... you are better! :huglove:

another thing hun... remembered your meds? :wink2:

:huglove:

Look on the bright side... you are better! :huglove:

another thing hun... remembered your meds? :wink2:

I know... it was so weird, I was fine, then I realised what happened and it made me sad.

I'm a bit better though, I went to wonkaland and had a giggle :teehee:

And yes, I did remember my meds... I have a whole lot here with me cause I'm going away this afternoon for a conference...

My leg hurts a bit though... I dropped a computer tower on my leg last night and it really hurt! :tears:

frustrated with my stupid computer playing up grr:aah:

also alone & in need of love

after 5 years of waiting for the man i loved to stop messing around i decided recently to give up as i'm not getting too far with him

i decided back in february to stick with it a bit longer as i felt we were progressing somewhere but after the 4 days in manchester a few weeks back that's it, my poor heart is tired of all the messing around so i want a new love

a nice decent sweet guy maybe one a bit closer to my age one who won't mess me around play mind games & have me dangling on a proverbial string all the time

Really really sad.... Like, almost in tears sad. :tears:

I think it's because this time a year ago I couldn't move me right side and I had two blood clots in my head. :tears:

oohhh so sorry to hear that :huglove:

awwwwwwww :huglove:

oohhh so sorry to hear that :huglove:

Thanks girls... I'm feeling a bit better now... I cheered myself up by going into wonkaland and laughing at some of the captions...

frustrated with my stupid computer playing up grr:aah:

also alone & in need of love

after 5 years of waiting for the man i loved to stop messing around i decided recently to give up as i'm not getting too far with him

i decided back in february to stick with it a bit longer as i felt we were progressing somewhere but after the 4 days in manchester a few weeks back that's it, my poor heart is tired of all the messing around so i want a new love

a nice decent sweet guy maybe one a bit closer to my age one who won't mess me around play mind games & have me dangling on a proverbial string all the time

Awwww, poor you... :huglove:

Thanks girls... I'm feeling a bit better now... I cheered myself up by going into wonkaland and laughing at some of the captions...

Awwww, poor you... :huglove:

good glad you cheered yourself up :huglove: