Mika on Freshly Squeezed! Nov. 24, 2009

RAK1

Thanks for posting Nectar, I really enjoyed it. Even more than what they discussed itself, I found it fascinating to watch the interaction between the two of them, and the body language, etc.... :das::biggrin2:

They seem to get on quite well :teehee:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting Nectar, I really enjoyed it. Even more than what they discussed itself, I found it fascinating to watch the interaction between the two of them, and the body language, etc.... :das::biggrin2:

They seem to get on quite well :teehee:

That's what I meant about squirming but I guess I didn’t' chose the right word....???:roftl:

Very cute anyway!:wub2::biggrin2:

That's what I meant about squirming but I guess I didn’t' chose the right word....???:roftl:

Very cute anyway!:wub2::biggrin2:

Aaah, I see :naughty:...I may be wrong (after all, I am not native) but I understand that squirming is what you do when something is unpleasant, not nice, or when you feel uncomfortable....

In any case, it's funny that we both thought the same :aah:

Aaah, I see :naughty:...I may be wrong (after all, I am not native) but I understand that squirming is what you do when something is unpleasant, not nice, or when you feel uncomfortable....

In any case, it's funny that we both thought the same :aah:

Ah thanks!:biggrin2:

What I was trying to say was that the interviewer seemed a little self-conscious, touching his shoes quite unmotivated and just the way he was conducting himself made me believe that he was in some way embarrassed to talk to Mika!

But in a good and funny way!:wub2:

So yeah, I definitely choose the wrong word::blush-anim-cl:…dammed difficult nuances in the English language:sneaky2:…that’s what you get for trying to be funny!:roftl:

well I left it "processing" all night, and this morning it said "upload failed" :crybaby:

So I'm trying again, but as I don't know why it failed, I can only cross my fingers and hope for the best :sad:

Edit: Oooh look what I found after I had posted this :boing: It's still processing so should get better later, I hope

And rain is on Radio 2 NOW :yay:

T4P Nachtegaaltje!

Funny that Mika mentions he's running around like Jack Sparrow, I remember someone on the MFC saying exactely the same right after the Rain-video came out!

edit: Oops: I see Jack Sparrow has been mentioned several times before me already.....

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

Ah thanks!:biggrin2:

What I was trying to say was that the interviewer seemed a little self-conscious, touching his shoes quite unmotivated and just the way he was conducting himself made me believe that he was in some way embarrassed to talk to Mika!

But in a good and funny way!:wub2:

So yeah, I definitely choose the wrong word::blush-anim-cl:…dammed difficult nuances in the English language:sneaky2:…that’s what you get for trying to be funny!:roftl:

I got the vibe that he clearly fancied Mika :aah: and that Mika also felt quite connected to him. I may be wrong though, what do I know :biggrin2:.

• 10 months later...