Mika on Freshly Squeezed! Nov. 24, 2009

RAK1

This was on at 7am, but NOW being rerun on Channel 4 +1!!!

This is what Nick Grimshaw was interviewing him for last week!

Not sure anyones around to record this, but it may be on the 4 player later, I'll check.

Edited by Droopsy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was on at 7am, but NOW being rerun on Channel 4 +1!!!

This is what Nick Grimshaw was interviewing him for last week!

Not sure anyones around to record this, but it may be on the 4 player later, I'll check.

Thanks Rose - I'm recording it - but I don't know how to get things from the virgin box to youtube :no:

Anyone?

can you tell us a bit more about what they said??

Talked about Rain, and why he wrote it, Mikas dancing on the video, and the making of it. A bit about the dressing rooms at Channel 4 studios, Mika called Grimmy a diva!:roftl: Then talked about the party and the cost of it, to which Mika said the £25,000 tab is a myth, it was only a couple of thousand pounds.

Talked about Rain, and why he wrote it, Mikas dancing on the video, and the making of it. A bit about the dressing rooms at Channel 4 studios, Mika called Grimmy a diva!:roftl: Then talked about the party and the cost of it, to which Mika said the £25,000 tab is a myth, it was only a couple of thousand pounds.

thanks!!! Mika calling Grimmy a diva is hilarious:roftl::roftl:

Hope someone can post the vid!

Thanks for posting Rose!! This made me really giggle :roftl:

Oh and he's dancing in the video! :wub2:

I'd really like to see it,hope someone manages to upload it!

Mika dancing? -perks ears- :teehee:

hopefully someone will be able to post a vid of it ^-^; T4P!

Thanks for posting Rose!! This made me really giggle :roftl:

Oh and he's dancing in the video! :wub2:

I'd really like to see it,hope someone manages to upload it!

Mika dancing? -perks ears- :teehee:

hopefully someone will be able to post a vid of it ^-^; T4P!

Sorry, I meant, they talked of Mikas dancing in the Rain video, he's not dancing in the interview.:naughty:

Sorry, I meant, they talked of Mikas dancing in the Rain video, he's not dancing in the interview.:naughty:

Oh :naughty: Well,I suppose it's just as interesting nevertheless! :teehee:

I really like his...ballet move at the end of the video. :pinkbow:

I can't believe it!

Channel 4 don't have this programme on their 4 oD service!!!

Just hope Nectar can get it from Virgin to YT later!

Just checked on Virgin on Demand, and I think Nectar may be able to use the link from the recording she made on there, we'll see later.

Edited by RAK1

HAAA!!! Haaa!!! I KNEW THE SUN AND HEAT MAGAZINE WERE LYING.

But but but but....didn't Mika HIMSELF say that the cost of the pub tab was in the region of 25 grand? I'm sure he did!?!? Or at least he gave the impression it was. Oooh the little fibber.

I bet he has to buy new pants several times a week and carry a fire extinguisher around with him at all times.:mf_rosetinted:

Can't believe I missed Freshly Squeezed, I was sitting having my breakfast and watching TV at 8am and I normally do check out 4+1, but this morning I was engrossed in a programme about Auschwitz :blink:.

But but but but....didn't Mika HIMSELF say that the cost of the pub tab was in the region of 25 grand? I'm sure he did!?!? Or at least he gave the impression it was. Oooh the little fibber.

I bet he has to buy new pants several times a week and carry a fire extinguisher around with him at all times.:mf_rosetinted:

Can't believe I missed Freshly Squeezed, I was sitting having my breakfast and watching TV at 8am and I normally do check out 4+1, but this morning I was engrossed in a programme about Auschwitz :blink:.

Switched on Channel 4 at 7.30, and realised I'd missed it, and wondered if Mika would be on this one, or if he'd been on yesterdays.

So I waited til 8, and when Grimmy said he was on todays, I jumped on here to post it.

I don't know how to record on here, so I couldn't do anything, but Nectar has it on Virgin Demand, and she's gonna try to get it on later.

Yeah we figured that out a while ago. Nice that he finally admitted it. :roftl:

Yeah I'm sure I remember him saying that, too. I just assumed he liked the tabloids exaggeration and decided to roll with it. He's quite accomplished in exaggeration himself; he said recently that 1600 people turned up in LA to get wristbands for the Roxy gig. I'm thinking it was only like 500 - 600, tops. :naughty:

Yeah we figured that out a while ago. Nice that he finally admitted it. :roftl:

Yeah I'm sure I remember him saying that, too. I just assumed he liked the tabloids exaggeration and decided to roll with it. He's quite accomplished in exaggeration himself; he said recently that 1600 people turned up in LA to get wristbands for the Roxy gig. I'm thinking it was only like 500 - 600, tops. :naughty:

Yeah, when the WAG competition just started, he said huuundddreeeddsss of videos were submitted already, while in reality only 36:roftl:

Switched on Channel 4 at 7.30, and realised I'd missed it, and wondered if Mika would be on this one, or if he'd been on yesterdays.

So I waited til 8, and when Grimmy said he was on todays, I jumped on here to post it.

I don't know how to record on here, so I couldn't do anything, but Nectar has it on Virgin Demand, and she's gonna try to get it on later.

But I don't know how :crybaby:

I have it on my box, and I can transfer it to DVD, but after that, I am stumped. I can play the DVD on the PC, but can't see any suitable files to upload anywhere.

I hope someone who knows can advise - has a "how to" been posted anywhere before? I asked a while back but didn't get an answer.

:puppy_eyes:

I have it on my box, and I can transfer it to DVD, but after that, I am stumped. I can play the DVD on the PC, but can't see any suitable files to upload anywhere.

I hope someone who knows can advise - has a "how to" been posted anywhere before? I asked a while back but didn't get an answer.

Babs has done it before from dvd, I'm sure.

Yes I remember you doing the math for them based on how many people you actually saw there and how much they drank!!:naughty:

I love his stories and I'm sure I would do the same thing when getting tired of journalists asking the same questions over and over!:biggrin2:

Yeah, when the WAG competition just started, he said huuundddreeeddsss of videos were submitted already, while in reality only 36:roftl:

Exaggeration is the middle name of our boy!:wub2::naughty:

well, maybe it was hundreds submitted but just not yet approved by the mikasounds team... :fisch::naughty:

i always do it with my cd/dvd burning software, nero - but if you don't have that, maybe try this, it's freeware: http://bitripper.com/ ? :wink2:

well, maybe it was hundreds submitted but just not yet approved by the mikasounds team... :fisch::naughty:

i always do it with my cd/dvd burning software, nero - but if you don't have that, maybe try this, it's freeware: http://bitripper.com/ ? :wink2:

:boing: Thank you - I'll give it a go tonight :thumb_yello:

What format do I need to convert it to? to put it on youtube, I suppose - I've never uploaded anything before :blush-anim-cl:

What format do I need to convert it to? to put it on youtube, I suppose - I've never uploaded anything before :blush-anim-cl:

the software i posted only converts it to avi i think. guess you can upload that on youtube - but you can also upload it on sendspace.com or megaupload.com, then we can download the original file. :wink2:

anyway, thanx! :huglove:

the software i posted only converts it to avi i think. guess you can upload that on youtube - but you can also upload it on sendspace.com or megaupload.com, then we can download the original file. :wink2:

anyway, thanx! :huglove:

:biggrin2: I'll give it a go :thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting Rose... :thumb_yello:

I love his stories and I'm sure I would do the same thing when getting tired of journalists asking the same questions over and over!:biggrin2:

Exaggeration is the middle name of our boy!:wub2::naughty:

Hear hear....Michael Exaggeration Holbrook Pennniman :naughty: Has a nice ring to it.. don't ya think?

We all know he always exaggerates, but what's stuck in my head is when he told ..was it Dermot at one of the festivals' interview abt waiting 12? (something like that) hrs for visa to cross boarder to Syria.. where else in his vlog.. it says only 4 hrs... :naughty:

Can't wait to see this short clip.. thanks Naectegale! :thumb_yello: