Mika on Freshly Squeezed! Nov. 24, 2009

RAK1

A bit about the dressing rooms at Channel 4 studios, Mika called Grimmy a diva!:roftl: Then talked about the party and the cost of it, to which Mika said the £25,000 tab is a myth, it was only a couple of thousand pounds.

I don't know if I missed it - What is a Grimmy????

Mika is a fibber!

But but but but....didn't Mika HIMSELF say that the cost of the pub tab was in the region of 25 grand? I'm sure he did!?!? Or at least he gave the impression it was. Oooh the little fibber.

I bet he has to buy new pants several times a week and carry a fire extinguisher around with him at all times.:mf_rosetinted:

Mika is a Fibber!

Yeah we figured that out a while ago. Nice that he finally admitted it. :roftl:

he said recently that 1600 people turned up in LA to get wristbands for the Roxy gig. I'm thinking it was only like 500 - 600, tops. :naughty:

Mika is a Fibber!

Yeah, when the WAG competition just started, he said huuundddreeeddsss of videos were submitted already, while in reality only 36:roftl:

Mika is a Fibber!

I always thought this number of 25,000 pounds was way too high.

No matter how I calculated it - it sounded crazy that it could be that high.

Finally the truth out of One Fibber Boy!

:biggrin2: I'll give it a go :thumb_yello:

Thank you Naectegale!

I can't wait to see the vid of this.:flowers2::clap::clap:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody managed to upload this yet? :)

No :no:

I tried yesterday -my DVD plays with windows media player, but when i tried to see the files on the disc to convert them, there was nothing there :shocked: I'm really stumped. I need clear instructions fromsomewhere but I dont know where

No :no:

I tried yesterday -my DVD plays with windows media player, but when i tried to see the files on the disc to convert them, there was nothing there :shocked: I'm really stumped. I need clear instructions fromsomewhere but I dont know where

Would you be able to play it on your TV and then just film your TV screen with a camera? Not the best quality, but if we're desperate, it will do :naughty:

Would you be able to play it on your TV and then just film your TV screen with a camera? Not the best quality, but if we're desperate, it will do :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: that would be desperate :roftl:

no - I don't have a video camera :blush-anim-cl:

I'm trying to research it - give me month or two :aah:

yes - but it's very old and the video isn't good

You are desperate aren't you :roftl:

I think we're all kinda desperate. :roftl:

I suggest PMing StandardToaster. Sounds like the program was copyprotected; he might know a way to get around that. Not that we'd ever recommend circumventing copy protection. :mf_rosetinted:

I think we're all kinda desperate. :roftl:

I suggest PMing StandardToaster. Sounds like the program was copyprotected; he might know a way to get around that. Not that we'd ever recommend circumventing copy protection. :mf_rosetinted:

I made the dvd myself, using the copy facility on the V+ box, so I wouldn't have thought it was protected, unless it's somthing Virgin do automatically

I'm trying Fmbm's suggestion :thumb_yello:

Looks great! Thanks for going to the effort. :flowers2:

And - Barnaby! I wonder what happened to him. Hope he found a good home. :wub2:

I'm glad I did a test - the real one is taking forever. Does it usually take ages? it's only about 7 minutes long :aah:

well I left it "processing" all night, and this morning it said "upload failed" :crybaby:

So I'm trying again, but as I don't know why it failed, I can only cross my fingers and hope for the best :sad:

Edit: Oooh look what I found after I had posted this :boing: It's still processing so should get better later, I hope

And rain is on Radio 2 NOW :yay:

Edited by Naectegale

well I left it "processing" all night, and this morning it said "upload failed" :crybaby:

So I'm trying again, but as I don't know why it failed, I can only cross my fingers and hope for the best :sad:

Edit: Oooh look what I found after I had posted this :boing: It's still processing so should get better later, I hope

THANK YOU! :thumb_yello:

thanx! :biggrin2: love the bit about the choreographer giving up on him because he did it all wrong, LOL! :roftl:

Thank you!

It's always fun to watch an interviewer who squirms :das: like that! Star struck or what?:naughty:

Nice interview!:thumb_yello:

And this is for you Naectegale I know how hard it is with the technical stuff, and you did it!:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

Thank you!

It's always fun to watch an interviewer who squirms :das: like that! Star struck or what?:naughty:

Nice interview!:thumb_yello:

And this is for you Naectegale I know how hard it is with the technical stuff, and you did it!:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

:blush-anim-cl: thanks

I used Nono's lo-tec idea of filming the vid off the PC with my camera, so the quality is not great, but it's a lot better than I thought it would be.:biggrin2:

LOL I love that the description is 'Mika squeezed'. Hahaha.

Thanks for uploading that, I love Grimmy, and he's so great with Mika.

I think enough people must have mentioned the Jack Sparrow thing to him - I tweeted him because it was the first thing i thought of when I saw the video, haha.