Mika on Freshly Squeezed! Nov. 24, 2009

RAK1

well I left it "processing" all night, and this morning it said "upload failed" :crybaby:

So I'm trying again, but as I don't know why it failed, I can only cross my fingers and hope for the best :sad:

Edit: Oooh look what I found after I had posted this :boing: It's still processing so should get better later, I hope

And rain is on Radio 2 NOW :yay:

thank u!! :flowers2:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I love that the description is 'Mika squeezed'. Hahaha.

Thanks for uploading that, I love Grimmy, and he's so great with Mika.

I think enough people must have mentioned the Jack Sparrow thing to him - I tweeted him because it was the first thing i thought of when I saw the video, haha.

:biggrin2: I didn't want to put the TV name in there 'cuz they may have found it and banned me for posting copyright TV stuff :teehee:

I'd quite like to squeeze Mika myself :blush-anim-cl: in a friendly sort of way :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2: I didn't want to put the TV name in there 'cuz they may have found it and banned me for posting copyright TV stuff :teehee:

I'd quite like to squeeze Mika myself :blush-anim-cl: in a friendly sort of way :mf_rosetinted:

I feel like your adjustment to the name was appropriate and humorous. :biggrin2:

I wouldn't mind squeezing Mika either...though it'd probably be more in a 'you're gonna have to get me surgically removed' kind of way. Though I suppose that's still friendly...just a little too much, perhaps.

well I left it "processing" all night, and this morning it said "upload failed" :crybaby:

So I'm trying again, but as I don't know why it failed, I can only cross my fingers and hope for the best :sad:

Edit: Oooh look what I found after I had posted this :boing: It's still processing so should get better later, I hope

Thank you very much! :wub2:

LOL I love that the description is 'Mika squeezed'. Hahaha.

Thanks for uploading that, I love Grimmy, and he's so great with Mika.

I think enough people must have mentioned the Jack Sparrow thing to him - I tweeted him because it was the first thing i thought of when I saw the video, haha.

Ahhh!!! I thought it just seemed to me that I've heard Jack Sparrow! I'm not so good in hearing English - what was the idea about Jack? (it's just my favourite movie).

Ahhh!!! I thought it just seemed to me that I've heard Jack Sparrow! I'm not so good in hearing English - what was the idea about Jack? (it's just my favourite movie).

He was talking about the video and said something like 'it's me running around in a forest like Jack Sparrow' though I don't imagine Johnny Depp was the inspiration for the video. :teehee:

He means the crap hitting the fan:wink2:

haha,i had to look up that expression on leo.org, but now it makes sense! :doh: lol, what a smart way of mika saying something like this without actually saying it. :roftl: is that a common way to talk around this phrase, or did he make that up?

btw, why do you (and him) say he's running through the forest like jack sparrow? :blink: because of the arm waving? guess i gotta watch pirates of the caribbean again... :naughty:

haha,i had to look up that expression on leo.org, but now it makes sense! :doh: lol, what a smart way of mika saying something like this without actually saying it. :roftl: is that a common way to talk around this phrase, or did he make that up?

btw, why do you (and him) say he's running through the forest like jack sparrow? :blink: because of the arm waving? guess i gotta watch pirates of the caribbean again... :naughty:

I don't know why - I know Pirates by heart, but all I can remember is Jack running to save the rum that is burning :)

ah, and running from soldiers, Jack was waving his arm very funny!

It's just the way he legs it when he's going through the forest - less so in the open fields, but when he's going through the forest he's got the flailing arms and the quick little steps that Jack has.

It made me love him even more, and I didn't realise that was possible. :biggrin2:

I don't know why - I know Pirates by heart, but all I can remember is Jack running to save the rum that is burning :)

ah, and running from soldiers, Jack was waving his arm very funny!

not to mention running away from aborigonies or bizarre crabs...

haha,i had to look up that expression on leo.org, but now it makes sense! :doh: lol, what a smart way of mika saying something like this without actually saying it. :roftl:is that a common way to talk around this phrase, or did he make that up?

yes

Thank you for all of your efforts to post this clip naectagale!

I love watching Mika looking relaxed while he answers questions that I want to know.

Nick,"25 grand down eh?"

Mika, "No! Tha's a myth. Some people say it was 33 grand.

It was a couple of grand. Which is a lot but, I mean it's not 33 grand.

I am not that stupid!"

Too funny Mika!:roftl::roftl:

not to mention running away from aborigonies or bizarre crabs...

YES!!! That was the scene that I remembered when I watched Rain for the first time! :teehee:

you have to watch to see why! Mika= Jack Sparrow :roftl:

lol me too:wub2:

I feel like your adjustment to the name was appropriate and humorous. :biggrin2:

I wouldn't mind squeezing Mika either...though it'd probably be more in a 'you're gonna have to get me surgically removed' kind of way. Though I suppose that's still friendly...just a little too much, perhaps.

ahahahah man that made me laugh out loud hehehehe :biggrin2::naughty:

thank you so much :flowers2:

"my choreographer quit" :roftl::roftl:

Thank you so much for going through all of that to get this posted, Naectegale :huglove:

Such a great one...I love whenever an interviewer or someone imitates Mika in good fun, and he gets amused. I think some people could get really uptight about stuff like that, but not Mika. I love that.