REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA Hong Kong, HITEC Star Hall Nov 26 2009

Blue Sky

how I long for a LIVE show! 188 days already and here came the boy who knew too much

(youtube bye bye thank you very much)

WE ARE GOLDEN

i thought i was not that nervous before head

(even though i got a stomach-ache in the morning and stayed in the toilet for 20 mins)

at least i could have a whole lunch and dinner

however i started to have a "mood before concerts" when waiting for the bus

i waited for a long time and i was afraid that i would be late!

so nervous that i stepped my feet, kept on looking at the watch of mum...until the bus came

luckily star hall was not that far away from home so we reached there after abt 10 mins after we got onto the bus

we quickly went up to the 5th floor (the balcony) and found our sits

i was very very nervous when sitting there waiting for the gig to begin

by observing the environment, fans, the stage....yes i thought of mayday

and nearly cried out - -

10 mins passed, 20 mins passed, 30 mins passed, 40 mins passed...

gosh i finally waited for 45 mins! sitting there with a xyz feeling(thinking of this and thinking of that...)!

but it was great that the gig finally began

same as md, the gig was started with somehow like a movie or to say a short role-play

having a rocket exploded...mika came on the stage! and with an astronaut suit

then he took off his clothes, having a naked upper body, and everything STARTED

RELAX(TAKE IT EASY) came first

and other wonderful songs were sung

problem was I WAS SITTING

how come ppl in my block didn't stand!

why don't you stand why don't you stand why don't you stand why don't you stand!!!!!!!!!!

i would get an internal injury if i was required to stay clam on the sit for the whole gig

finally two girls in front stood up and i immediately stood up

even they sat doen afterwards i kept standing up (and the man behind did not mind i thought...he was indead not interest in the gig)

still i was the only one who stood up (maybe with someone who stood up periodically)

i hoped that i was jumping in the standing zone

however the situation got better RAIN

yayaaaa ppl could not control themselves anymore and many of them just stood up and jumped!

YES we were all obeying mika's command

after that i could turn on the crazy mode as ppl besides were with me

and again same as md, mika pretended to leave at 10:00and we were not letting him go

he soon backed on the stage and dressed in another bright suit

it was hyper hyper and hyper before the end of the gig

mika said goodbye then leave the stage after having GRACE KELLY

wt surprised me was PPL WERE REALLY MOVING AND DECIEDED TO LEAVE!

???????????????????????

I got a thousand question marks in my mind

and soon discovered that...the scene of staying there after the show even the 12th warning was gone

I felt really sad abt this and looked at the time! 10:20 only!

hey the gig was started at 8:45...

it was so short but anyway we enjoyed a GREAT TIME and the show was GREATTTTTTTTTTTTT

brought home with a tee and a loving heart

bits and beats:

1. I cried when listening to HAPPY ENDING

2. my favourite MY INTERPETITION and OVER MY SHOULDER were not performed

3. I've found that having a "light stick" is a MUST when attending concerts as tonite i experienced having nth to do with my hand...it was so strange...then i claped my hands...errrrrr it was painful...(haha but it could maintain a hyper mood)

4. how i love those LIGHTING EFFECTS! finally got a LIVE version but not on youtube

mika, ONLY MIKA, owns this special kind of effect

umm it was difficult to describe

5. love those big white ballons though they didn't came onto the balcony

6. love mika legs and body movements(with ten thousand loving hearts)

7. please bear my poor english thankyou

wow thank you for ur report!!!!!

i nvr knew the situation in the sitting balcony was like that:boxed:

we were reli jumping up and down and yelling like nuts in the standing area! awww...

but gd to know u still enjoyed the show!!!!:biggrin2:

actually we had flashsticks in hands before as well.... but since we already twisted the sticks when we entered the venue, which was 7:30pm, they died out shortly aft mika came out:annoyed_h4h:

so i juz threw them away later on, hahaha. i wanna cried during Happy Ending as well, but what reli moistened my eyes was I See You.......

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is nearly gone. I think I should write sth about THE BIG MIKA DAY!!! About 24 hrs before now (HK23:30) my MIKA was standing next to me and wearing MY BEAR HAT!!!!!! Its awesome!!!!!!!! He was very cute in it!! OKok~ I’ll clam down & tell u one by one…. Sorry if it’s too long … but I just cant control myself!! PLX FORGIVE ME!

HKMFCers hv already drafted a list for queue time before…

( THX lovely suisuimeko) I was very worry about if we stand at the front row…so I told suisui I decided to wait there start at 6:00a.m in secret mission.. Yes!! I think I’m crazy too~~ :roftl:

At that nite, I looped around MFC at usual, read that a HKMFCer got a chance to meet & greet MIKA!! Then I checked my email immediately and found that

I GOT THE CHANCE TOO!! OMG!! I was so excited!! I called other littletangerine & suisui at once. They got it too!! We were saying at high middle C~ We didn’t expect it!! Only 10 ppl and got it.

Later on…. I started to worry about wt should I say & wt should I bring him… then my BEAR HAT came out in my mind. I brought my BEAR HAT before and I intended to wear it during the show for getting MIKA attention. Yes, it is!

GOSH… the sky was still dark when I left my home…….but U know? My feeling likes I was catching a flight and going to have a WONDERFUL TRIP! $650 is NOT expensive!! :naughty:

I arrived the entrance of Stall hall around 6:10a.m. I cant breath there as the air-cons was off. Half of lights weren’t on either… I sat on the floor wv noone and thought I MUST GOT THE FIRST ROW~~~~ I got nothing to do so I took some pics and searched around for MIKA things~ WOW~ what a beautiful print!! A pile of MIKA HK concert leaflet there and I took few aways…um… actually a pile ^^ for other HKMFCers (and me of course) ~ HOHOHO.. I left just 2 hrs later as I need to work :emot-sad:although no other MIKA’s fans when I was there, I don’t think I wasted my time.. Others might earlier than me~ Who knows~

At lunch time, I was so nervous of meeting MIKA. NO appetite at all!! Just had half bowl of noodle. In the afternoon, I had an outing program of hiking!! POOR ME. Hopefully I wouldn’t lose much energy. Around 630pm, I finally took a bus to go and had my dinner on it.(Half of pudding..)

I arrived there and littletangerine bought a bread with me on G/F. Then we went upstairs to Star Hall. But we didn’t meet others, because they were guided to the other side to get ready for entry. OMG!! We cant see them and RUN!! Finally got them and entered the hall!!!! YEAH!! WE ARE THE FIRST!!!!!!! We surely got the front row!! And I even stood just in the middle of it!! THX GOD!! But… wt? It was only around 7:30pm!! I want to go toilet……= = We waited and waited ……for…long…time… About 1 hr sth later, lights turned down and the band was on the stage!! WE were screaming!!!!! MIKA finally appeared on the stage!! During the show MIKA dance right in front of me!! We cant stop dancing, screaming and sing with MIKA!! SO GREAT!! :mf_lustslow:We were waiting so long!!!!! WE joined this party finally!! We even have eye contact wv MIKA!!

14264_1273829092668_1438142756_798284_7083891_n.jpgbut I also think it was too short….

14264_1273819452427_1438142756_798184_5435771_n.jpg

didn't hear my favorite => MY INTERPRETATION and GOOD GONE GIRL…..

14264_1273829212671_1438142756_798285_1015818_n.jpg

After the gig, we were exhausted!!

14264_1273829252672_1438142756_798286_5244246_n.jpg

After the gig, who hv invitation to meet & greet MIKA were gathered. We prepared presents, cds and stuffs for sign and many words to tell. We entered the backstage with many hopes and expectation. But wt the XXX!. We were pushed by the staff and they yelled ‘no sign plx!’ ,‘Hurry up’.‘time’s gone! Take a group photo plx!’ I gave him my presents immediately. MIKA saw the bear hat and said ’did u make it?’ I said ‘no…but I like it & hope u’ll like it’ OMG! I talked to him!! Then also gave him my light bulb necklet…

14264_1273819372425_1438142756_798183_5830560_s.jpg

the staff kelp yelling. Then we took a group photo and left it…. We were sooo disappointed!! It was totally suck!!!!!:thumbdown: Only 10 winners of us!! Why don’t we cant take photo with MIKA one by one!!!!!

Our hearts were BLEEDING badly…. Our next hope was CAR PARK!!

We waited in the car park….the band came down first. And they got on the bus quickly. We didn’t hv chance to take photo wv them… we can only cried ‘u’re awesome!’ ‘u’re great!’ ‘amazing!’ They were so happy and gave us back nice smiles and waved their hands!

After about 15 mins, MIKA stepped out from a lift. We saw him! OMGOMG!! He put my bear hat on!!! I cant believe my eyes!!!! I stood next to him and took a photo. DREAM COMES True!! He signed our stuff one by one…so NICE! MIKA reli took some time for reading the mag!! Japan MFCer must got one for him!! MIKA reli love it!! We next to him!!!!!! After he finished the signs….he got on his van…

We cannot but say goodbye to our LOVE..MIKA~

Sorry if it’s too long & my poor eng… but I just cant control myself!! PLX FORGIVE ME!!

PS that's a reli wonderful day wv our HKMFCers!! Sisters!! u're so GREAT!!:huglove:

14264_1273838332899_1438142756_798295_5794359_n.jpg

Edited by Blue Sky

Thank you Marina! :flowers2: So you have taken over much 'work' for me :wink2: ... and my external hard drive becomes fatter and fatter :naughty:

And also my biggest thanx to Dani!!! The pics are great-greater-greatest!! Cannot chose the one I like most, every time I thought 'on this one he looks most beautiful, cute,....' I see the next pic and find 'hey: This one is the pic of Mika I like the best' :teehee:

Edited by faballa

Nice pics! It all looks very fun and spontaneous, and like he enjoyed the session. I guess that it also makes a nice break from the "usual" promo stuff .

I have to agree with what someone (Mana?) said on another thread about him looking great in baggier pants, I've been saying that for ages,especially after seeing him wear those loose fitting ones in Milan last summer. He looked fantastic in them, and I just generally really like how he looks in not-so-tight pants :wub2:.

On another note though- Is it only me, or those skirts that the girls are wearing are seriously mini??? The one girl's skirt is barely covering her bum :shocked:. How much have things changed in schools since my times?:aah:

hahaha... I go to KGV and the seniors (in the picture) always wear them really short while the younger ones always wear them like way long, it's like as you get older, they become slightly shorter. It's weird, and they're skorts, so yeah it's not THAT bad. But they should be longer I think anyway.

how I long for a LIVE show! 188 days already and here came the boy who knew too much

(youtube bye bye thank you very much)

WE ARE GOLDEN

i thought i was not that nervous before head

(even though i got a stomach-ache in the morning and stayed in the toilet for 20 mins)

at least i could have a whole lunch and dinner

however i started to have a "mood before concerts" when waiting for the bus

i waited for a long time and i was afraid that i would be late!

so nervous that i stepped my feet, kept on looking at the watch of mum...until the bus came

luckily star hall was not that far away from home so we reached there after abt 10 mins after we got onto the bus

we quickly went up to the 5th floor (the balcony) and found our sits

i was very very nervous when sitting there waiting for the gig to begin

by observing the environment, fans, the stage....yes i thought of mayday

and nearly cried out - -

10 mins passed, 20 mins passed, 30 mins passed, 40 mins passed...

gosh i finally waited for 45 mins! sitting there with a xyz feeling(thinking of this and thinking of that...)!

but it was great that the gig finally began

same as md, the gig was started with somehow like a movie or to say a short role-play

having a rocket exploded...mika came on the stage! and with an astronaut suit

then he took off his clothes, having a naked upper body, and everything STARTED

RELAX(TAKE IT EASY) came first

and other wonderful songs were sung

why don't you stand why don't you stand why don't you stand why don't you stand!!!!!!!!!!

i would get an internal injury if i was required to stay clam on the sit for the whole gig

finally two girls in front stood up and i immediately stood up

even they sat doen afterwards i kept standing up (and the man behind did not mind i thought...he was indead not interest in the gig)

still i was the only one who stood up (maybe with someone who stood up periodically)

i hoped that i was jumping in the standing zone

however the situation got better RAIN

yayaaaa ppl could not control themselves anymore and many of them just stood up and jumped!

YES we were all obeying mika's command

after that i could turn on the crazy mode as ppl besides were with me

and again same as md, mika pretended to leave at 10:00and we were not letting him go

he soon backed on the stage and dressed in another bright suit

it was hyper hyper and hyper before the end of the gig

mika said goodbye then leave the stage after having GRACE KELLY

wt surprised me was PPL WERE REALLY MOVING AND DECIEDED TO LEAVE!

???????????????????????

I got a thousand question marks in my mind

and soon discovered that...the scene of staying there after the show even the 12th warning was gone

I felt really sad abt this and looked at the time! 10:20 only!

hey the gig was started at 8:45...

it was so short but anyway we enjoyed a GREAT TIME and the show was GREATTTTTTTTTTTTT

brought home with a tee and a loving heart

bits and beats:

1. I cried when listening to HAPPY ENDING

2. my favourite MY INTERPETITION and OVER MY SHOULDER were not performed

3. I've found that having a "light stick" is a MUST when attending concerts as tonite i experienced having nth to do with my hand...it was so strange...then i claped my hands...errrrrr it was painful...(haha but it could maintain a hyper mood)

4. how i love those LIGHTING EFFECTS! finally got a LIVE version but not on youtube

mika, ONLY MIKA, owns this special kind of effect

umm it was difficult to describe

5. love those big white ballons though they didn't came onto the balcony

6. love mika legs and body movements(with ten thousand loving hearts)

7. please bear my poor english thankyou

Thank you for your exciting report shoyru!:thumb_yello:

Thank you for sharing your good time with us.:thumb_yello:

I think your English is really good.:thumb_yello:

hahaha... I go to KGV and the seniors (in the picture) always wear them really short while the younger ones always wear them like way long, it's like as you get older, they become slightly shorter. It's weird, and they're skorts, so yeah it's not THAT bad. But they should be longer I think anyway.

Welcome to the MFC room1217!

That must have been an exciting day when Mika was there.

Today is nearly gone. I think I should write sth about THE BIG MIKA DAY!!! About 24 hrs before now (HK23:30) my MIKA was standing next to me and wearing MY BEAR HAT!!!!!! Its awesome!!!!!!!! He was very cute in it!! OKok~ I’ll clam down & tell u one by one…. Sorry if it’s too long … but I just cant control myself!! PLX FORGIVE ME!

( THX lovely suisuimeko) I was very worry about if we stand at the front row…so I told suisui I decided to wait there start at 6:00a.m in secret mission.. Yes!! I think I’m crazy too~~ :roftl:

At that nite, I looped around MFC at usual, read that a HKMFCer got a chance to meet & greet MIKA!! Then I checked my email immediately and found that

I GOT THE CHANCE TOO!! OMG!! I was so excited!! I called other littletangerine & suisui at once. They got it too!! We were saying at high middle C~ We didn’t expect it!! Only 10 ppl and got it.

Later on…. I started to worry about wt should I say & wt should I bring him… then my BEAR HAT came out in my mind. I brought my BEAR HAT before and I intended to wear it during the show for getting MIKA attention. Yes, it is!

GOSH… the sky was still dark when I left my home…….but U know? My feeling likes I was catching a flight and going to have a WONDERFUL TRIP! $650 is NOT expensive!! :naughty:

I arrived the entrance of Stall hall around 6:10a.m. I cant breath there as the air-cons was off. Half of lights weren’t on either… I sat on the floor wv noone and thought I MUST GOT THE FIRST ROW~~~~ I got nothing to do so I took some pics and searched around for MIKA things~ WOW~ what a beautiful print!! A pile of MIKA HK concert leaflet there and I took few aways…um… actually a pile ^^ for other HKMFCers (and me of course) ~ HOHOHO.. I left just 2 hrs later as I need to work :emot-sad:although no other MIKA’s fans when I was there, I don’t think I wasted my time.. Others might earlier than me~ Who knows~

At lunch time, I was so nervous of meeting MIKA. NO appetite at all!! Just had half bowl of noodle. In the afternoon, I had an outing program of hiking!! POOR ME. Hopefully I wouldn’t lose much energy. Around 630pm, I finally took a bus to go and had my dinner on it.(Half of pudding..)

I arrived there and littletangerine bought a bread with me on G/F. Then we went upstairs to Star Hall. But we didn’t meet others, because they were guided to the other side to get ready for entry. OMG!! We cant see them and RUN!! Finally got them and entered the hall!!!! YEAH!! WE ARE THE FIRST!!!!!!! We surely got the front row!! And I even stood just in the middle of it!! THX GOD!! But… wt? It was only around 7:30pm!! I want to go toilet……= = We waited and waited ……for…long…time… About 1 hr sth later, lights turned down and the band was on the stage!! WE were screaming!!!!! MIKA finally appeared on the stage!! During the show MIKA dance right in front of me!! We cant stop dancing, screaming and sing with MIKA!! SO GREAT!! :mf_lustslow:We were waiting so long!!!!! WE joined this party finally!! We even have eye contact wv MIKA!!

but I also think it was too short….

After the gig, who hv invitation to meet & greet MIKA were gathered. We prepared presents, cds and stuffs for sign and many words to tell. We entered the backstage with many hopes and expectation. But wt the XXX!. We were pushed by the staff and they yelled ‘no sign plx!’ ,‘Hurry up’.‘time’s gone! Take a group photo plx!’ I gave him my presents immediately. MIKA saw the bear hat and said ’did u make it?’ I said ‘no…but I like it & hope u’ll like it’ OMG! I talked to him!! Then also gave him my light bulb necklet…

the staff kelp yelling. Then we took a group photo and left it…. We were sooo disappointed!! It was totally suck!!!!!:thumbdown: Only 10 winners of us!! Why don’t we cant take photo with MIKA one by one!!!!!

We waited in the car park….the came down first. And they got on the bus quickly. We didn’t hv chance to take photo wv them… we can only cried ‘u’re awesome!’ ‘u’re great!’ ‘amazing!’ They were so happy and gave us back nice smiles and waved their hands!

After about 15 mins, MIKA stepped out from a lift. We saw him! OMGOMG!! He put my bear hat on!!! I cant believe my eyes!!!! I stood next to him and took a photo. DREAM COMES True!! He signed our stuff one by one…so NICE! MIKA reli took some time for reading the mag!! Japan MFCer must got one for him!! MIKA reli love it!! We next to him!!!!!! After he finished the signs….he got on his van…

Sorry if it’s too long & my poor eng… but I just cant control myself!! PLX FORGIVE ME!!

PS that's a reli wonderful day wv our HKMFCers!! Sisters!! u're so GREAT!!:huglove:

Thank you for your report winleelee!:thumb_yello:

Your English is very good.:thumb_yello:

I can feel your excitement jumping right off of the page.

I am so happy that you were able to have that Mika experience.

I love it that Mika loves the hat you gave him!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I am loving all these reports and pictures! Especially I want to say thank you for making so much effort to write in English. I can feel so much excitement coming from your words. And such wonderful stories:wub2: (except for the M&G Pfft:mf_rosetinted:)

:lmfao:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I just had to quote this part because I feel the EXACT SAME WAY. How can anyone stay calm and sit at a Mika gig? :wub2:

Aww, lovely report, thank you! And I love this pic. Everyone looks so overjoyed. :wub2:

And thanks to everyone for digging up all the other pics in this thread! He looked extra-special-fantastic during his visit to that school. :swoon:

03982312.jpg

all these pics from mika's visit to this school are super nice:wub2:

thanks for discovering them dani :flowers2:

MIKA saw the bear hat and said ’did u make it?’ I said ‘no…but I like it & hope u’ll like it’ OMG! I talked to him!! Then also gave him my light bulb necklet…

After about 15 mins, MIKA stepped out from a lift. We saw him! OMGOMG!! He put my bear hat on!!! I cant believe my eyes!!!! I stood next to him and took a photo. DREAM COMES True!! He signed our stuff one by one…so NICE! MIKA reli took some time for reading the mag!! Japan MFCer must got one for him!! MIKA reli love it!! We next to him!!!!!! After he finished the signs….he got on his van…[/color]

the bear hat you gave him is so cool:biggrin2:

last nite i typed >1000 words about the meet&greet at airport. i guess i'm officially mad now:shocked:

and i've got mika-related newspaper clippings from all major local newspapers today. i know not many of u (or none? lol) know chinese but still, i think u might be interested in LOOKING AT them:aah:

KGV school visit:

IMG_4484.jpg

IMG_4490.jpg

gig:

IMG_4489.jpg

IMG_4487.jpg

IMG_4485.jpg

and i'm glad to tell u ALL the reviews are 100% positive!!:thumb_yello:

basically, they all mention the above:

1. it's like a big and super fun party, which is always's the colourful boy's style.

2. the astronaut opening featuring a naked MIKA:mf_rosetinted:

3. there are lion dancing and visuals that made use of neon signs in Hong Kong (i think i forgot to mention this before) which surprised the audience so much!!!!!!!:wub2:

4. his falsetto and he sang so well

and i cracked up when i read from one of these news that they spot the chinese word "sh!t" on the neon signs visual. our media is sometimes interesting:roftl:

lalala.jpg

the word in the yellow circle is "sh!t" in chinese!

xxx

Edited by huikings

14264_1273829092668_1438142756_798284_7083891_n.jpgbut I also think it was too short….

14264_1273819452427_1438142756_798184_5435771_n.jpg

14264_1273829212671_1438142756_798285_1015818_n.jpg

14264_1273829252672_1438142756_798286_5244246_n.jpg

We waited in the car park….the band came down first. And they got on the bus quickly. We didn’t hv chance to take photo wv them… we can only cried ‘u’re awesome!’ ‘u’re great!’ ‘amazing!’ They were so happy and gave us back nice smiles and waved their hands!

hi there winleelee

wanna send some photos to you

i captured that and post it onto here ;

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13841&page=117

asking who the girl was and i found you !

hope you will like it ^^

Edited by mokpuiyiu

yay! i finally got to read ur report!!!!!!

and i hv to quote this part coz it reli made me laugh a bit:roftl:

but thanks a lot!!!!!!!

and congratz again for the bear hat!!!!

it's the sweetest thingy:wub2:

last nite i typed >1000 words about the meet&greet at airport. i guess i'm officially mad now

and i've got mika-related newspaper clippings from all major local newspapers today. i know not many of u (or none? lol) know chinese but still, i think u might be interested in LOOKING AT them

KGV school visit:

IMG_4484.jpg

IMG_4490.jpg

gig:

IMG_4489.jpg

IMG_4487.jpg

IMG_4485.jpg

and i'm glad to tell u ALL the reviews are 100% positive!!

1. it's like a big and super fun party, which is always's the colourful boy's style.

2. the astronaut opening featuring a naked MIKA

3. there are lion dancing and visuals that made use of neon signs in Hong Kong (i think i forgot to mention this before) which surprised the audience so much!!!!!!!

WOW!

Thanks huikings!

Great reviews & great pics!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

You are still so excited - I am afraid that you are going to come down rather quickly one day soon when you finally realize that Mika has left.

Keep enjoying - but take care.

Remember there is: PMGDS!:shocked:

Post Mika Gig Depression Syndrome!:shocked::shocked:

It lasts about a week.

It does not kill you!

The cure is attend Any Mika Concert Anywhere!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

and i cracked up when i read from one of these news that they spot the chinese word "sh!t" on the neon signs visual. our media is sometimes interesting:roftl:

lalala.jpg

xxx

HAHHAA yes I noticed that!! my friends taught me all the rude cantonese words XD

:o thanks for posting! :wub2: I looked through the standard and the south china morning post, but apparently english newspapers just don't enjoy reporting about concerts :blink::blink:

is there any way to buy old newspapers? :( I really want a few copies hahaha

@ winleelee: I just saw the photos of you and Mika together wearing the same hat! you both looked AWESOME, congratulations you lucky thing who got to meet him! :biggrin2:

eeeh I already miss Mika and we'll have to wait another 3 years for the next gig :(

WOW!

Thanks huikings!

Great reviews & great pics!:thumb_yello:

You are still so excited - I am afraid that you are going to come down rather quickly one day soon when you finally realize that Mika has left.

Keep enjoying - but take care.

Remember there is: PMGDS!

Post Mika Gig Depression Syndrome!

It lasts about a week.

It does not kill you!

The cure is attend Any Mika Concert Anywhere!

in fact i think i'm already suffering..... :bored:

but not reli til i finished my full gig report........

then i'll lock myself up working for my final essay:boxed:

and it's so difficult for us to hv that cure :no:

but thank you so much anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHHAA yes I noticed that!! my friends taught me all the rude cantonese words XD

:o thanks for posting! :wub2: I looked through the standard and the south china morning post, but apparently english newspapers just don't enjoy reporting about concerts

is there any way to buy old newspapers? :( I really want a few copies hahaha

@ winleelee: I just saw the photos of you and Mika together wearing the same hat! you both looked AWESOME, congratulations you lucky thing who got to meet him! :biggrin2:

eeeh I already miss Mika and we'll have to wait another 3 years for the next gig :(

i miss him badly and i'm typing my report. it's over 2000 words now i guess:shocked: and tell u a secret, i got all these newspaper from my club house:teehee:

last nite i typed >1000 words about the meet&greet at airport. i guess i'm officially mad now:shocked:

and i've got mika-related newspaper clippings from all major local newspapers today. i know not many of u (or none? lol) know chinese but still, i think u might be interested in LOOKING AT them:aah:

KGV school visit:

IMG_4484.jpg

IMG_4490.jpg

gig:

IMG_4489.jpg

IMG_4487.jpg

IMG_4485.jpg

and i'm glad to tell u ALL the reviews are 100% positive!!:thumb_yello:

2. the astronaut opening featuring a naked MIKA:mf_rosetinted:

3. there are lion dancing and visuals that made use of neon signs in Hong Kong (i think i forgot to mention this before) which surprised the audience so much!!!!!!!:wub2:

lalala.jpg

xxx

thank you so much for your report and newspapers!!!

i wish i had a copy too!!

can u lend me those to photocopy later?

u're gonna become encyclopaedia of hk mfc xdd

hi there winleelee

wanna send some photos to you

i captured that and post it onto here ;

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13841&page=117

asking who the girl was and i found you !

hope you will like it ^^

mokpuiyiu!! U're my ANGEL!!! Thank you so much!!

When i saw it, I cant believe my eyes!!!! U made my the HOT TEARS welled up....:tears::tears:

The photos are amazing!! That's the great moment of my life!!!

and that's the best shot of MIKA & me!!

It's so touching that u find me so hard....:crybaby:

littletangerine, huikings, crazy_olly, kodes100, lollipop_monkey, Louiza........ THX for watching my post and love the bear hat... :aah::aah:

I can't stop to say OMGOMGOMG....... glad to see yr replies!

All of you are AWESOME!! I LOVE U!!!!!! YOU'RE SURPRISING ME!! MIKA!! MISSING U!!:wub2::wub2:

Edited by winleelee

mokpuiyiu!! U're my ANGEL!!! Thank you so much!!

When i saw it, I cant believe my eyes!!!! U made my the HOT TEARS welled up....:tears::tears:

The photos are amazing!! That's the great moment of my life!!!

and that's the best shot of MIKA & me!!

It's so touching that u find me so hard....:crybaby:

littletangerine, huikings, crazy_olly, kodes100, lollipop_monkey, Louiza........ THX for watching my post and love the bear hat... :aah::aah:

I can't stop to say OMGOMGOMG....... glad to see yr replies!

All of you are AWESOME!! I LOVE U!!!!!! YOU'RE SURPRISING ME!! MIKA!! MISSING U!!:wub2::wub2:

Sil-le-hahm-ni-dawinleelee!

I hope that means, "You are welcome."

Your excitement jumps off of the page.:roftl::thumb_yello:

The photos of you & Mika in your hats are great!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I am so heng-bok for you! I hope that means "happy."