REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA Hong Kong, HITEC Star Hall Nov 26 2009

Blue Sky

Once he finished, he started to turn the mag (again! XD) I knew he really wanna have a look at it so I clipped his parts beforehand. He really enjoyed looking at his gorgeous pictures: "Wow!" "This's good!" How cute!!!!

I then babbled a bit saying that the mag was sold out and I wanted to keep this one. (This is damn ****!!!!!! The mag is NOT yet sold out!!!! How silly I was!!!!!!! I would give my copy to him if I knew I could purchase another!!!!!!! WTF!! :'( Sorry MIKA) And I even suggested, "You should ask your management to help you get one!"

He heard it and he started to turn around. I guess he was looking for John? And I guess he did want to approach John telling me about the mag BUT Hong Kong guys yelled again, "He should go now! He should go now!"

He didn't want to go, I MEAN IT. He kept turning the mag.

During a pic, I asked, "Were you really jumping at that time?"

He looked up and laughed, "Oh! Yes, I was really jumping!"

*teehee*

Finally, he closed the book, handing it to me and said, "Amazing, thank you." *big big smile*

Oh my god!!!!! This is the sweetest and sincerest "thank you" I've ever heard in my life!!!! He is so so so polite!!!! And yes, it was simply SINCERE. But the important point is that he looked into my eyes AGAIN!!! *swoon*

I went speechless everytime his eyes met mine. And he was about to go after receiving gifts and signing for some while (though he was asked to leave a long time ago XD). He went to the car and we waved goodbye to him.

So, this is the end of my story. But I am missing him so badly now....... I know my dream will continue : )

xxx

really enjoyed reading your report huikings! hope people in japan manage to give him a copy of the snoozer mag. he seems to really want one.

Here are SIX more vids of Mika at Star Hall posted by youtube user jvcabc!

They are very good quality.

BIOTG:

OFB:

Lollipop: Excellent visuals last minute!

Dr. John:

Relax, take It Easy:

Love Today: Two Beautiful Oriental lions on stage - One chases Mika!

On Three even the Lions Jump! Hahaha!

Enjoy!

fantastic!! t4p kodes

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I was all ready to fly to Australia but my mother made me a deal and I couldn't take it because she said I had to finish highschool where I am now. I am very unhappy - So unhappy that I turned down seeing Mika to keep my freedome!

It's ok though because like I said, I know in my mind that I WILL see Mika.

Yeah, what you said^^

Mika's Mum told Rosina and Charlotte that he was hoping to come to New Zealand soon. That sounds promising right?

I'm going to get a job now and save EVERYTHING to go see him. If I don't see him here, I'll keep saving money and keep saving until I go.

In which case, it'll be even better if I don't go soon so I get lots of money and can buy merch and his shows are going to get cooler and cooler!

But I'll still go at the first chance I get, I'm just looking at the bright side :original:

I LOVE those lions! They're so cute and beautiful!

You know, they kind of look like candy :pinkbow:

glad that u look at the bright side!!! do always cheer up!!! :huglove:

i think this tour is a reli rush one, i only bought tix a month ago before his gig! maybe time's juz not enough for him/his team to plan everything!!!! i'm sure he'll go to NZ soon!! stay tuned, it may be come out very unexpectedly some day:teehee:

really enjoyed reading your report huikings! hope people in japan manage to give him a copy of the snoozer mag. he seems to really want one.

fantastic!! t4p kodes

wow, thank you so much for having read!!!! it's so so so long, but i'm gald that i've typed it, hehe. and tomomi told me on the chinese thread after the Korean gig that she'd already given him a copy!!! sounds he's hapi:biggrin2:

(though i'm still regretting for not giving mine to him....)

wow, thank you so much for having read!!!! it's so so so long, but i'm gald that i've typed it, hehe. and tomomi told me on the chinese thread after the Korean gig that she'd already given him a copy!!! sounds he's hapi:biggrin2:

(though i'm still regretting for not giving mine to him....)

you're welcome! it was a really nice report! and it's great to hear that tomomi already gave him a copy:biggrin2:

glad that u look at the bright side!!! do always cheer up!!! :huglove:

i think this tour is a reli rush one, i only bought tix a month ago before his gig! maybe time's juz not enough for him/his team to plan everything!!!! i'm sure he'll go to NZ soon!! stay tuned, it may be come out very unexpectedly some day:teehee:

Yeah, you should have seen me last week though. NOT pretty. I'm still marginally unimpressed by my mother...

Yeah, I'm worried about him because I know how tired he's getting after the gigs. He doesn't have anything on in January, maybe he'll come here for that vacation Joannie was talking about and pay us a little visit...

Justin Timberlake came here and stayed a few days though I think he only did one or 2 shows in Auckland, he was spotted on an island off from NZ's north coast playing golf apparently :roftl:

Now I must find an outfit just in case he DOES do something rushed but hopefully he keeps January free so he can have a rest.

thanks for posting!!!!

wow!!! u flew to HK coz of MIKA??!? that's amazing! :wub2:

welcome to the MFC! u can visit our chinese thread!! (though we sometimes chat in Cantonese, rather than written Chinese there):naughty:

:)

At first I thought it unfair that you guys in HK just need to buy tickets to the show and I had to buy plane tickets and plan much more things... But after the show I had not a bit grudge!! It all turns out well worth it!! MIKA is such a great performer!!

At first I thought it unfair that you guys in HK just need to buy tickets to the show and I had to buy plane tickets and plan much more things... But after the show I had not a bit grudge!! It all turns out well worth it!! MIKA is such a great performer!!

Travelling like that to gigs, is part of the fun and adventure.

I love doing it.

i flubbed up all my exams and papers coz of @mikasounds!

but still, as wt u said, IT WORTHS IT!!!!!!!!:aah:

how many days hv u stayed here???

is this ur 1st time to come to HK???

hope to hear more of ur story from u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Indeed, that's what held me back this year

the sire is always a gd motivation for us, isn't he??:naughty:

plus these pics are found from mikasounds

MIKA-KGV1.jpg

MIKA-KGV2.jpg

MIKA-KGV3.jpg

MIKA-KGV4.jpg

MIKA-KGV5.jpg

MIKA-KGV6.JPG

MIKA-KGV7.jpg

jesus! now i wanna sneak into the KGV campus to hv a look at them:teehee:

MIKA-KGV1.jpg

MIKA-KGV2.jpg

MIKA-KGV3.jpg

MIKA-KGV4.jpg

MIKA-KGV5.jpg

MIKA-KGV6.JPG

MIKA-KGV7.jpg

Can i PLZ come with ya :biggrin2:

The 2nd and 3rd... wow!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT, Angel!!! together let's climb over the MIKA wall!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

i can't say which one's my fav... but the Big Buddha one did make me smile:aah:

Hey huikings - how are you doing now?

Are you surviving your PMGDS??

Take care.:thumb_yello:

Yeah, you should have seen me last week though. NOT pretty. I'm still marginally unimpressed by my mother...

Yeah, I'm worried about him because I know how tired he's getting after the gigs. He doesn't have anything on in January, maybe he'll come here for that vacation Joannie was talking about and pay us a little visit...

Justin Timberlake came here and stayed a few days though I think he only did one or 2 shows in Auckland, he was spotted on an island off from NZ's north coast playing golf apparently :roftl:

Now I must find an outfit just in case he DOES do something rushed but hopefully he keeps January free so he can have a rest.

i do hope he can hv a rest for a while aft so many travellings and gigs!!! and i think it's reli time for him to get back to the UK to promote Rain/next single.....:naughty:

awww i always wanna visit NZ!!!!!!!! i'm sure mika feels the same as well!!!!!! not to mention he knew some of u travelled to Oz juz to see him!!!!:wub2:

XXXX

Hey huikings - how are you doing now?

Are you surviving your PMGDS??

Take care.:thumb_yello:

OMG u are so sweet Gary (got it right? lol) !!!!!:wub2:

yes, i'm okay now, though i'm missing him so so badly atm. memories are juz flooding back these two days and i find the mika experience reli BITTERSWEET! i feel so lucky for having watched him live and even met him. we dunno when he'll come back or if he'll be back, but this's not a matter now, as we have at least experienced those blissful moments. and i'm so glad that i hv the whole MFC being with me for the whole thing!!!!

sori if this sounds too creepy:blush-anim-cl:

Edited by huikings

MIKA-KGV4.jpg

ahhh thanks for posting! :wub2: I have a few friends in KGV that I used to go to school with and they said it looks amazing :D none of them are fans of Mika's though so they didn't take pictures OTL;

Sui - omg yay the snoozer mag arrived? :mf_lustslow: hm idk D: I think it would be quite weird of you to mail it because we both live in hong kong :roftl: meet up somewhere I guess? But I live in the new territories district :S

Travelling like that to gigs, is part of the fun and adventure.

I love doing it.

Haha, you are definately right!!! I wouldn't have enjoyed more if it were here in Shanghai! Travelling gives it more sense of occasion. :D

Can't afford doing it often though! Accomodation in HK costs fortune. :D