The Christmas 2009 Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its nearly that time of year , a time for friends :wub2: and family :wub2: and Christmas trees with gifts :newyear:

So as Mika has already started

Who loves Christmas , share your songs , pictures of Christmas trees!! and more!!

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

I do love Christmas, but can't really get in the mood, cause things aren't great atm.

daddy is making a new Nativity scene..i'll post pics and videos as soon as it's finished!

it's going to be more fab than last year! :wub2:

Rose, i'm not in the mood either you know? but i want to give xmas a try, as every year...we all need warmth and hugs :huglove:

Its nearly that time of year , a time for friends :wub2: and family :wub2: and Christmas trees with gifts :newyear:

So as Mika has already started

Who loves Christmas , share your songs , pictures of Christmas trees!! and more!!

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Oh, I was just drinking Christmas spiced tea and eating ginger bread cookies :biggrin2:

I love baking cookies and cakes for Christmas, love listening to Let It Snow, love reading Christmas stories, love candle light... But cleaning, cooking and Christmas shopping is a difficult part :blink:

Oh, I was just drinking Christmas spiced tea and eating ginger bread cookies :biggrin2:

I love baking cookies and cakes for Christmas, love listening to Let It Snow, love reading Christmas stories, love candle light... But cleaning, cooking and Christmas shopping is a difficult part :blink:

You know that really sounds amazing :wub2:

I dont think Ive ever had spiced Christmas tea .. is it nice?

Sounds a bit like mulled wine :mf_lustslow:

i shall change that little penguin .

Its been a crap year for many ... but we can try :biggrin2:

Whats your fav xmas song? :thumb_yello:

I have 2.

Kate Bushes, December Will Be Magic Again,

and Mariah Careys, All I Want For Christmas, Is You.

Plenty of time , Im just starting early

<crap year so realllyy want too enjoy Christmas> :wub2:

yeah, but I normally start christmas early, haha

But when I'm done I'll start the christmas shopping and decorating, and I'm sure that will get me in the mood

and while we're waiting...

Nativity 2007

Nativity 2008

How lovely :wub2: I have never seen anything like that, wow...

You know that really sounds amazing :wub2:

I dont think Ive ever had spiced Christmas tea .. is it nice?

Sounds a bit like mulled wine :mf_lustslow:

You don't drink Christmas tea in UK? Tea spiced with cinnamon, ginger and orange peal? Actually I never buy that myself, but I got it as a present from my mother, and it's actually quite nice.

Yes, we make mulled wine before Christmas here in Scandinavia. You have it in UK too? We call it "glögi". It's usually too strong for me, too spicy. :biggrin2:

Archived