Actually curious:biggrin2:

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Respect to Boney M Suzy

And I bet Canada has snow toooo

Btw ... how does Canada celebrate it? is it close to European or USA culture

Actually curious:biggrin2:

I would think closer to the USA (American culture)...but I would think its similar to Europe.

Eating, family, presents, cookies set out for Santa's visit, Christmas stockings hung up by the fireplace, eating, opening gifts on Christmas morning, try to go to church, etc. Did I mention eating? :naughty:

I would think closer to the USA culture...not sure if its similar to Europe.

Eating, family, presents, cookies set out for Santa's visit, Christmas stockings hung up by the fireplace, eating, opening gifts on Christmas morning, try to go to church, etc. Did I mention eating? :naughty:

:biggrin2:

Awww thanks hun

I would say Europe is very much like that too , do you do the whole turkey dinner thing ?

<seems thats very much a thanksgiving thing in the USA>

I would think closer to the USA (American culture)...but I would think its similar to Europe.

so similar to Italian xmas! :naughty:

Last year I made dogs like this to give with presents. This year, I don't know. I think about that later, now I just drink Christmas tea :biggrin2:

IMG_4238.jpg

We give our presents on Christmas Eve. You do all know that Santa lives in Finland? That's why he visits us on Christmas Eve before going to some other countries :teehee:

xmas2-1.jpg

You have your Chrissy tree up already???

We have lights on out the front...

Some of my favourite Christmas songs:

Boney M.

Who doesn't love a bit of Boney M at Christmas time???

My fav Ever , ever , ever :biggrin2:

:groovy::drunk_sing:

The Pogues remind me of a comedy group called Tripod and the Smurfs... don't ask :teehee:

You don't drink Christmas tea in UK? Tea spiced with cinnamon, ginger and orange peal? Actually I never buy that myself, but I got it as a present from my mother, and it's actually quite nice.

Yes, we make mulled wine before Christmas here in Scandinavia. You have it in UK too? We call it "glögi". It's usually too strong for me, too spicy. :biggrin2:

We Aussies have a special drink for Christmas time... it's called beer :naughty:

Oh dear, we are so uncultured :teehee:

Wow I find that quite chickeny Robi :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Nice .. served over ice

<and the drink too> :roftl::roftl:

Mmmmmmm, Baileys!

I'm so getting my Chrissy CD out...

Last year I made dogs like this to give with presents. This year, I don't know. I think aboyt that later, now I just drink Christmas tea :biggrin2:

IMG_4238.jpg

We give our presents on Christmas Eve. You do all know that Santa lives in Finland? That's why he visits us on Christmas Eve before going to some other countries :teehee:

:roftl::roftl:

That is so so cute!! you give pressies before he comes to visit us all !!

So ... you must get snow every Christmas day up there!:biggrin2:

Last year I made dogs like this to give with presents. This year, I don't know. I think about that later, now I just drink Christmas tea :biggrin2:

IMG_4238.jpg

Aww, that's so cute:wub2:

:biggrin2:

Awww thanks hun

I would say Europe is very much like that too , do you do the whole turkey dinner thing ?

<seems thats very much a thanksgiving thing in the USA>

Sometimes. And I'm sure many people do. There's just a whole lot of food all together. And the gingerbread cookies and eggnog reappear this time of year.

Nico .. Christmas in the middle of SUMMER so doesnt work :shocked:

Yeah it does! It's great (okay, the flies and mozzies are a pain in the behind but still)... we get to eat seafood as well as hot food!

I must admit, I would love to have a white Christmas... which just reminded me, I have to send out Chrissy cards! If anyone wants an Aussie Christmas card, can you PM me your address? I have to send the cards and the fun sized t shirt for Cherisse off this week...

I love xmas. But im not going to celebrate it this year. I have nobody to celebrate it with

*huggles*

Surely there's some sort of gathering you can go to in your town where people can go to get together and have a meal for Christmas... Hopefully you will have someone to celebrate with, it's no fun being on your own for Christmas...

You have your Chrissy tree up already???

We have lights on out the front...

Who doesn't love a bit of Boney M at Christmas time???

The Pogues remind me of a comedy group called Tripod and the Smurfs... don't ask :teehee:

:roftl: Damn straight i have my tree up ! ... So does the whole street ! I was probably last and feeling a tad left out! :roftl::teehee:

I love the pogues :wub2:

Archived