hello everyone !

ares

:bye:

i am from greece and i love mika :thumb_yello:! i love his music because it instantly makes me feel happy and i love the fact that he is so different from any other artist in an adorable and unique way !

although i knew him as an artist since 07 and listened to his songs hundreds of times i hadn't bought his album back then :doh:(in my defence i buy cds only when something is really special for me - so i don't have a lot of them:biggrin2:). recently i watched his new WAG video on tv and i thought that since i loved all his first hits and now loved the new one i should pay special attention to that guy ... i bought the parc des princes show dvd and was totally blown away by the show ,the songs and the way mika presents his work :clap:... so i ordered both his albums and his first dvd and by this time tomorrow i will be holding them in my hands:winner_first_h4h:

guess i had to wait for his second album to be sure about his style in music and his style in general but i am pretty sure i am a fan now ...:teehee:

oh! rain is just amazing ....

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived