Mika in Hats

Dreamy_Queen

• 2 weeks later...
Because Mika is Mad Hatter there, and I'm his assistant :blush-anim-cl:

Nice place to train your English just to chat about nothing :thumb_yello:

I'll try :thumb_yello:

but it's so hard,I'm still think my english is bad.but don't tell that to Francoise because she will be angry with me. :sneaky2:

She always tells me again and again my english is good,and helps me a lot,she's a good friend but I don't trust in my capacity :blink:

but it's so hard,I'm still think my english is bad.but don't tell that to Francoise because she will be angry with me. :sneaky2:

She always tells me again and again my english is good,and helps me a lot,she's a good friend but I don't trust in my capacity :blink:

I'm sorry to bump into your conversation like this, but Alba, I want you to know that your English is good! Feeling uncertain and making mistakes when writing in a foreign language is perfectly normal. The more you write the better you get! I noticed that you've started to write more than before and I truly like it! :thumb_yello:

I'm sorry to bump into your conversation like this, but Alba, I want you to know that your English is good! Feeling uncertain and making mistakes when writing in a foreign language is perfectly normal. The more you write the better you get! I noticed that you've started to write more than before and I truly like it! :thumb_yello:

Thanks Siu :huglove:

I'll put this words in front of my computer to remember them

every day :thumb_yello:

( The more you write the better you get )

She always tells me again and again my english is good

I spent time catching up on old posts this morning and look what I have found :aah:

Alba, I'm not angry :huglove: but I'm glad to see that one more time, I'm not the only one who think your english is good :fisch:

Edited by francoise

I spent time catching up on old posts this morning and look what I have found :aah:

Alba, I'm not angry :huglove: but I'm glad to see that one more time, I'm not the only one to think your english is good :fisch:

Thanks.:huglove:

For you :flowers2:

03d23b5d36baecxl.jpg