Mika in Hats

Dreamy_Queen

I spent time catching up on old posts this morning and look what I have found :aah:

Alba, I'm not angry :huglove: but I'm glad to see that one more time, I'm not the only one who think your english is good :fisch:

Alba, you were caught and I had nothing to do with it :pinkbow:

871w8ly.jpg

Alba, you were caught and I had nothing to do with it :pinkbow:

871w8ly.jpg

I'm not worried,Francoise knows me.I'm totally honest with her.:huglove:

But ,I think the same,my english is :sneaky2: don't you see I'm always use the same words...:blink:

Siu, you must admit my english is poor :teehee:

I know what you told me "the more you write the better you get" but many times i can't undestand what you are writing,and then how can I answer or make a coment if I don't understand?:no:

Edited by Mikasister

I'm not worried,Francoise knows me.I'm totally honest with her.:huglove:

But ,I think the same,my english is :sneaky2: don't you see I'm always use the same words...:blink:

Siu, you must admit my english is poor :teehee:

I know what you told me "the more you write the better you get" but many times i can't undestand what you are writing,and then how can I answer or make a coment if I don't understand?:no:

I still think you shouldn't worry. I can perfectly understand you. Learning a language is a long process and over time you'll start to understand others better and increase your vocabulary and you won't even notice it happening. I am sure you understand a great deal of the things that others write and others can understand you and that is the most important thing in communication. If there is something that you don't understand or would like to know better, then there's the Freddies English Teaching Course http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15509 or you can ask me and I'll try to help as much as I can. You are doing fine, Alba, and don't you worry! :huglove:

EDIT: you have a new siggie MikaShun30-1.gif

Edited by Siu

I still think you shouldn't worry. I can perfectly understand you. Learning a language is a long process and over time you'll start to understand others better and increase your vocabulary and you won't even notice it happening. I am sure you understand a great deal of the things that others write and others can understand you and that is the most important thing in communication. If there is something that you don't understand or would like to know better, then there's the Freddies English Teaching Course http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15509 or you can ask me and I'll try to help as much as I can. You are doing fine, Alba, and don't you worry! :huglove:

EDIT: you have a new siggie MikaShun30-1.gif

Thanks Siu.That's what Francoise tell me every day.I think she's tired of me.

I know that thread and sometimes take a look.I've noticed that my vocabulary it's better than the beginning to be here and write,but I have to do a big effort to make sentences.

Thanks again for your encourage :huglove:

btw,do you like my siggie? :das:

I know that thread and sometimes take a look.I've noticed that my vocabulary it's better than the beginning to be here and write,but I have to do a big effort to make sentences.

I don't think she's tired of you :blink:. Francoise, are you tired of Alba :teehee:?

See, you've been here for half a year and you already notice your English is better :thumb_yello:! That should encourage you to go on and you'll get a bit better every day :thumb_yello:!

I don't think she's tired of you :blink:. Francoise, are you tired of Alba :teehee:?

See, you've been here for half a year and you already notice your English is better :thumb_yello:! That should encourage you to go on and you'll get a bit better every day :thumb_yello:!

Aha, we will check your English, Alba, in 2 years time :naughty: you will see - it will he perfect! Just don't give up!

btw,do you like my siggie? :das:

Neither angry nor tired :biggrin2:

I'm a crazy fan of his back :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

(What this thread was about, btw???:naughty:)

OMG all these curves, shades.... a piece of art

OMG.I'm agree with you,his back is extra-perfect his curves are wonderful,a pleasure for our eyes :drool::fangurl::fangurl: