Mika - SEXY, CUTE, FUNNY (PART 2)

HenryMorgan

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like both of them, just don't like that you seem to have accepted YouTube's offer of money-sharing in the google ads thing with them, and then you advertise them on here which drives your hit count up.

Call me a cynic, but my vids were offered the same thing, one has 30,000+ hits and I DECLINED Are we really that desperate for $$??

Like both of them, just don't like that you seem to have accepted YouTube's offer of money-sharing in the google ads thing with them, and then you advertise them on here which drives your hit count up.

Call me a cynic, but my vids were offered the same thing, one has 30,000+ hits and I DECLINED Are we really that desperate for $$??

Honey, you seem to be mistaken (or however that's spelled. lol!). I was never offered anything and I don't make money from my videos. so, I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

But, I'm glad you like the videos!! Best wishes! :wink2:

WOW! After the positive reaction the first one got, I thought you guys would like to see the second one...

...guess not. :blink:

Come on... anybody?

Of course I like them, their brilliant!!:wub2:

Honey, you seem to be mistaken (or however that's spelled. lol!). I was never offered anything and I don't make money from my videos. so, I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

But, I'm glad you like the videos!! Best wishes! :wink2:

Oh, excuse me then. It is just that with banner ads and overlay ads appearing on your Mika videos (did you not see them?), I thought you must be part of this YouTube AdSense Partner program. I didn't think that the ads appeared spontaneously without anyone requesting them. But I could well be mistaken when I read this:

"Similarly, the YouTube Partner Program enables popular content creators to share in advertising revenue from their own videos hosted on YouTube. Participants can choose the videos on which they'd like to show overlay ads or accompanying banner ads. These videos earn them money whether they're viewed on YouTube or embedded onto web pages elsewhere online, and the revenue generated from these ads will be split between the YouTube partner and Google."

And PS, please refrain from calling me Honey. I am not your Honey.:mf_rosetinted:

Ah but it turns out I am wrong, these ads do pop up spontaeously. :mf_rosetinted:

Apologies.

But I am still not known as Honey:mf_rosetinted:

If he had a little banner above his username on his YouTube videos, then he'd be a partner.

Like on this video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJEO59YDIZY&feature=rec-fresh+div-f-18

They also have banner-y things on their channel too.

Archived